IDOHARM

Rank 0
IDOHARM
PostedAug 02, 2012 7:19 pm

@Perv

In regards to what a lvled R, SR are worth, you're paying for labour. The price doesnt increase drastically as a mighty slime and 2 lvl 21 tabs will virtually max out an SR. Max should trade at maybe 10% gain towards original lvl 1 price

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

amrtime

Rank 0
amrtime
PostedAug 02, 2012 7:21 pm
First of all, great thread man. This is really needed to help establish a system of fair trade. Now I'd like to ask, is there an average for a mikhail?

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedAug 02, 2012 7:28 pm
amrtime wrote:
First of all, great thread man. This is really needed to help establish a system of fair trade. Now I'd like to ask, is there an average for a mikhail?  

I've asked and right now I can't ask really in game unless I get advise from people on the walls. I asked a few people I can outside of the game and they said mid to high tier for this monster.

IDOHARM

Rank 0
IDOHARM
PostedAug 02, 2012 7:35 pm

@Amrtime

Mikhail was once on the same tier as FCD,ZD and Hydra. The market has since been flooded and it's rarity has plummeted exponentially. The saving grace is that the demand for the card still exists, putting it at low rarity/high demand for a reasonable price of 30BB

Posted By Aeria Mobile

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedAug 02, 2012 7:59 pm
I asked a few people in the community and said that Mikhail's skill is still very good and highly desired which puts it at mid to high, closer to mid however. 30 to about 50 would be a window.

dragon10699

Rank 0
PostedAug 03, 2012 12:52 am

Zombie dragon worth

What is my lvl 41 Zombie Dragon worth?

Invite ID: pr29U6b

IDOHARM

Rank 0
IDOHARM
PostedAug 03, 2012 6:57 am

@Dragon

The lvl of the ZD is inconsequential, as a high rarity/high demand SR you would be capable of trading for any high tier or lower. Note that when fuse+d, ZD loses his attack buff, so his value has decreased slightly.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedAug 03, 2012 2:43 pm
Added Batpard to the SR list.

rkv225

Rank 0
rkv225
PostedAug 03, 2012 7:44 pm
Just some input on the rares section:

Gearwing: Move up to high tier, people are offering Reginlievs for it.
Tentacled Gargoyle: same as Gearwing

Behemoth: Move to mid tier, I can get one for 3 tabs usually
Beowolf: Move to Mid-Low, low demand, can get for 2 tabs

Aries & Taurus: Not in the same class as its fusioned brothers Virgo and Libra, takes about 2-3 Taurus to get an offer for Reginliev (currently)

rkv225

Rank 0
rkv225
PostedAug 03, 2012 7:54 pm
Moving on to the Super Rares!

Black Centaur: I think it should be added as Mid to High

Queen Lamia: Move to mid-low, its very hard to sell Queen Lamia (currently)
for even a Burnclaw Cerberus, bad stats and an average skill

Azure Dragon of Spring: Move to Mid, I don't believe its in the same class as Mikhail or Black Centaur
Red Bird of Summer: Stay, I think its fair to say its mid tier, I've had it before and have been offered Azure, Crystal Golem for it

Crystal Golem: Move to Mid-High, its definitely in the same class as Black Centaur and Mikhail

Batpard: Move to Mid, while its true that no one is offering it anymore, its also true that no one is really looking for one either, not in the same class as Mikhail and Black Centaur