iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedAug 01, 2012 2:45 pm   Last edited by iDerz on Aug 27, 2012 5:42 pm. Edited 38 times in total

[Guide] Price Check Guide {WORK IN PROGRESS}

DISCLAIMER: While this is a guide and a price check for monsters in game, this guide may not be always up-to-date when you look at the guide. It will take time to include every monster and every change in the prices. These prices are always subject to change based on the in game economy and supply-and-demand.
These are only estimations and remember that the person who is selling the monster has every right to deny or accept your trade offer. The person may even ask for more!

Note: This guide/price check will include a system of prices based on a monster's tier. I will give an explanation of what Battle Brews and Nectars are so that you understand what you are buying.

A Replenishing Nectar is a trade-able item that may be received through the shop, completing quests, with a log-in bonus/chest prize, or anything else of this nature.

One slip can replenish all your Stamina. Just swallow it quickly and ignore the smell.

A Battle Brew is a trade-able item that may come with events, quests, bought through the shop, or anything else of this nature.

Restores all MP (Attack Points). Sprinkle one vial on your head to beef up those muscles! Note: May cause warts on your nose if inhaled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tier System: The tier system is a new implementation by the players and community itself. It is used to protect and help price monsters. Monsters may go down and up in the tier which may affect their prices. This will require information from the community and the communities' help to make sure that monsters are not over-priced. These tiers will be subclassed into Normal, Rare, Super Rare, Ultra Rare and so forth. Within those tiers, there will be addition tiers of those that are considered high, mid to high, mid, mid to low, and low.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main Contributors: (Those who wish me to note them as contributors; Also understand that alot of these will come from the community. Please also read every thing that is in these posts such as the big read disclaimer.)
Derek92

Normals
: (Will update)

• Tier High: (Prices: )
  • Tier High-to-Mid: (Prices: )
  • Tier Mid: (Prices: )
  • Tier Mid-to-Low: (Prices: )
  • Tier Low: (Prices: )

Ultra Rares:

Fusion Plus(+):

Foils:

Link back to this thread: http://tinyurl.com/MonsterPrices

Wanna give feedback?

Click here: Here and leave your feedback on this guide.
Advertisement

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedAug 01, 2012 3:55 pm   Last edited by iDerz on Oct 13, 2012 1:36 pm. Edited 9 times in total

Rare Prices Guide

Rares:
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tier High: (Prices: >5 (leveled) Tablet Monsters, ~10-20 Battle Brews or 10-40 Nectars )
Super High: Baby Poseidon, Crow, Culebre+ (N+), Fungo, Gearwing, Gwendelle, Krabodon, Libra, Lionwyrm, Reginleiv, Sagittarius

Normal High
: Belzebuth, Demorgorgon, Fenrir, Gigas, Kroach General, Virgo

Lower High
: Amaterasu, Atlas, Leo, Ravana, Taurus, Tentacle Gargoyle, Werewolf, and almost any Dark Buster Rares (DB) (Note: these may changes drastically after the event is over with).

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tier High-to-Mid
: (Prices: ~8-10 Battle Brews or 5 (sometimes leveled) Tablet Monsters or 6-10 Nectars )

Ace of Hearts, Ace of Spades, Alpaca, Aries, Asura, Behemoth, Dark Lamia, Emerald Guardian, Falconet, Firemane Tigress, Golden Reinox, Gravekeeper, Hanuman, Heckwyrm, Jabberwock, Lancerous Troll, Lion Lord, Manticore, Oni Brute, Rudra, Tutkenhamen, Tyrannus

Tier Mid: (Prices: 3-8 Battle Brews or 3 Tablet Monsters or 4 to 6 Nectars )
Anat, Anjaneya, Balrog, Basilisk, Blight Wyrm, Beowulf, Belial, Cherubim, Cyclops, Dark Goddess, Deimos, Devil Fox, Dragon Turtle, Dragon Wizard, Duke Zepar, Dullanhan, Earth Giant, Efreet, Eos, Fire Giant, Goku, Golden Luna, Gremlin Hacker, Guardian, Kain, Knightmare, Leviathan Queen, Lemure, Lightning Drake, Magma Giant, Minotaur, Moonfyre Unicorn, Ninetails, Nosferatu, Phobos, Raging Drake Jester, Reinox, Rainracer Dragon, Samael, Sunna, Sweet Siren, Tarnish Knight, Typhon, Umbra, Uriel, Vapula, Water Giant, Wind Giant, Wyvern Striker

Tier Mid-to-Low
: (Prices: 2-3 Tablet Monsters, or 2 Battle Brews or 4 Nectars )
Charger, Cheshire King, Chimera, Dragonmaw, Dragon Rider, Drake Jester, Eight of Diamonds, Eligor, Emperor Dragon, Ettin, Goliath, Grandslime, Gremoria, Ishtar, Kawendi Centaur Hunter, Kea, King Enma, Leogarth, Lion Champion, Magma Ember, Malphas, Mumia, Nike, Night Shadow, Orobas, Onkot, Orchid Unicorn, Pegasus, Rebel Deblin, Rex, Roboshark, Rubicante, Sebastian, Shiva, Solara, Swift Zephyr, Succubus, Tam Lin, Ten of Clubs, Tiamat, Unicorn Knight, Valkyrie Knight, Venom Dragon, Water Dragon, White Dragon, Wushu Panda, Yggdrasil Sprout

Tier Low: (Prices: 1-2 Tablet Monsters or 1-2 Battle Brews or 2-4 Nectars )
Amethyrm, Anarchicorn, Arachno General, Beelzebub, Bloodhag Queen, Dadslime, Dark Elf, Dual Serpent, Eaglbunn, Fury, Five of Hearts, Flamefist Porcublaze, Griffon, Haborym, Humbaba, Hannya, Incubus, Imp Captain, Lava tiger, Leviathan, Mandragora, Medusa, Miss Dia, Nebiros, Ogre, Orc Champion, Quetzacoatl, Pazuzu, Ratbeast, Rooted Dragon, Scylla, Seven of Spades, Shrieking Shrieker, Skullwing Wyvern, Titan Eagle, Triton, Whalefolk, Zilant

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedAug 01, 2012 3:55 pm   Last edited by iDerz on Sep 30, 2012 9:00 am. Edited 4 times in total

Super Rares

Super Rares

Tier High: (Prices: ~120-150 ish Battle Brews or ~150-200 Nectars )
Ancient Lord, Blood Cloud Gargoyle, Flamecloak Dragon, White Tiger of Autumn, Zombie Dragon

Tier High-to-Mid: (Prices: ~90-120ish Battle Brews or ~125-150 Nectars )
Aquilonia (Perfect), Black Centaur, Cairina, Crystal Golem, Harlequin, Hydra, Mikhail

Tier Mid: (Prices: ~60-90ish Battle Brews or ~100-125 Nectars )
Burnclaw Cerberus, Chi, Dragonnewt, Hellwyrm, Orochi, Poseidon (Perfect), Shenlong

Tier Mid-to-Low: (Prices: ~40-60ish Battle Brews or ~ 75-100 Nectars )
Aquila, Azure Dragon of Spring, Catoblepas, Crystal Giant, Darkslime, Gem Golem, Golden Ruhk, King of Diamonds, Serpentina

Tier Low: (Prices: ~25-40ish Battle Brews or 50-75 Nectars )
Batpard, Black Turtle of Winter, Dust Dragon, Kirin, Megalodon, Queen Lamia, Red Bird of Summer

Tier Lower Low: (Prices: ~10-15ish Battle Brews or 30-40 Nectars )
Ash Dragon[b]

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedAug 02, 2012 12:32 pm
May Need!

IDOHARM

Rank 0
IDOHARM
PostedAug 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Hmm

I spot a few issues with this that may cause people to over or under pay. Red bird should be classified mid to low, as well as Catarina, Crystal Golem should be classified as mid to high.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

IDOHARM

Rank 0
IDOHARM
PostedAug 02, 2012 4:55 pm
Then there are variables such as availability and demand that have to be taken into account outside of rarity. A card could be low demand/high rarity(Queen Lamia) or high demand/low rarity(Mikhail) as an example. This affects the price outside of the basic price control and the market is constantly shifting, so a guide like this will have to be updated often.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedAug 02, 2012 5:07 pm
And I've taken that into account... Hence why I said this would have to be updated and I put a link for feedback so that the feedback could be posted in one single area. That is so I can know what is what and when I should up date it instead of going through a page of replies here.

Also, remember that I will only change this if it accounts for many people saying the same thing. So if I have more than one person telling me that a certain monster is considered higher or lower in the tiers, then I'll change it but as of now, it will stay the same. I'm looking for feedback from the community as a whole. That means if someone gives me feedback or tells me something is wrong, I will be checking to make sure the feedback is correct and/or valid.

As for Catarina and Crystal Golem, my source says they can go either way so I am putting them in the mid tier.

Thank you for your reply though. Make sure to edit your post to keep from double posting please Wink

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedAug 02, 2012 5:58 pm
Hmm how much more is needed for leveled cards ?
Considering the prices on the guide are for lv1 cards.

IDOHARM

Rank 0
IDOHARM
PostedAug 02, 2012 6:23 pm

Hmm

Id assume that your sources aren't the community, as the community as a whole does not feel very strongly about red bird of summer.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedAug 02, 2012 6:42 pm
pervddl wrote:
Hmm how much more is needed for leveled cards ?
Considering the prices on the guide are for lv1 cards.  

I'm still working on this. This guide is gonna take time to get input from everyone.