b73g21

Rank 0
PostedAug 01, 2012 8:32 am

Evasion Based Class???

Thoughts on a new class
I was eager to try this new game until i realized that you are missing a class!
In every MMORPG i have played there is a class specializing in speed and agility.
Shaiya has the assassin. Warren Story has the brawler. World of Warcraft has the rogue.
Also, you have a stat that isnt dedicated to a class yet! Paladin has vit, warrior str, sorceresses have int, and shadowmage seems like a kind of a jack of all trades, master of none kinda guy. But no-one has Dex!

also another concern...i hop the classes/races arent gender locked...Sorceress...i don't know if this last point has merit, just thought i might add it on

Anyways, thanks for reading, i hope you consider my ideas

Sincerely-
Ecan
Advertisement

b73g21

Rank 0
PostedAug 01, 2012 8:47 am

Another Thought...

Archer...
I just read in blackdeath101's What class will you play? thread--found here-
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1624025
--that there was talk of an archer class possibly being introduced later on...often the archer/snipe and assassin/rogue/thief are grouped together as in Grand Fantasia...but I don't know.

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedAug 01, 2012 10:28 am

Re: Another Thought...

Archer...
b73g21 wrote:
I just read in blackdeath101's What class will you play? thread--found here-
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1624025
--that there was talk of an archer class possibly being introduced later on...often the archer/snipe and assassin/rogue/thief are grouped together as in Grand Fantasia...but I don't know.  

I don't know why everybody keeps on throwing this "possibly" wording around, when the Korean version released the class and race on the 25th, and puma said that they already have the files from that update. But that's an entirely different rant. Smile

As for b73g21, there is an archer class on the way as I previously mentioned, and it may or may not specialize in dex, seeing as google translate does not like anything asian whatsoever, and that the base stats are different in their version than in ours (they also have added a 5th stat). As for gender locking, yes there is gender locking for every race (but every race can also be a warrior), but they do all the armor and animations so great, it really doesn't matter at all to me.

b73g21

Rank 0
PostedAug 01, 2012 11:21 am

Allright

Ok thanks for the clarification!

robertgriffin10

Rank 2
robertgriffin10
PostedAug 01, 2012 10:13 pm

Re: Evasion Based Class???

Thoughts on a new class
b73g21 wrote:
I was eager to try this new game until i realized that you are missing a class!
In every MMORPG i have played there is a class specializing in speed and agility.
Shaiya has the assassin. Warren Story has the brawler. World of Warcraft has the rogue.
Also, you have a stat that isnt dedicated to a class yet! Paladin has vit, warrior str, sorceresses have int, and shadowmage seems like a kind of a jack of all trades, master of none kinda guy. But no-one has Dex!

also another concern...i hop the classes/races arent gender locked...Sorceress...i don't know if this last point has merit, just thought i might add it on

Anyways, thanks for reading, i hope you consider my ideas

Sincerely-
Ecan  

The game will sadly be gender locked, Waren Story wasn't because ALT 1 made the change, AGE has nothing do do with content part of the game.