nguyentlam293

Rank 0
PostedAug 04, 2012 5:48 am

deleted account

deleted account
Create an account but I still was amino delete account would you answer and guide me to activate your account no longer deleted account. Tk mon .....
Advertisement

IISkittlesII

Rank 2
PostedAug 04, 2012 6:49 am
This is a nice thing atleast in my opinion

disconnects123

Rank 1
disconnects123
PostedAug 06, 2012 8:42 am

banned

they will banned all acc and we and we play acc aeria dont have changer
they will banned all acc and we and we play acc aeria dont have changer

TheNerd_

Rank 0
PostedAug 06, 2012 9:54 pm
You really only need one account.

Intel i7-2600K, Gskill 16GB (2 x 8GB) 1600Mhz, Samsung 830 500 GB SSD, WD 500 green HDD, EVGA GeForce GTX 460 SSC+ In SLI, Asus P8Z68-V PRO/3GEN, Cool Master Half X Case, ThermalTake Grand 1200, Win 7 x64

caiotxa

Rank 0
PostedAug 13, 2012 10:50 pm

ok LOL

Srsly ? xD ok, so 2 friends of mine created their areia accs from my pc, so if have created a acc with em here and my brother who uses the same pc as i do created one too our 4 accs would be flaged ? So smart hun ?

Anyway, u guys should worry about makin the gameguard works...
Or remove it, this gameguard let hackers play free and fks up with ur game becouse of the random errors and crashes.

U guys got a good game, best free to play FPS IMO for now.
Dont let it be like CA, when i started playin ava there was NO hackers and no lag issues.

Now my ping has doubled up i dont know why, and every day i play some weird **** happens like "godmode hacker", or some1 OPK my entire team, or some1 goes 25-0 only headshot with sv98 NO SCOPE.

Please clean this game up, i really like this game.

Alt_Reaper321

Rank 4
Alt_Reaper321
PostedAug 14, 2012 1:26 am

Re: ok LOL

caiotxa wrote:
Srsly ? xD ok, so 2 friends of mine created their areia accs from my pc, so if have created a acc with em here and my brother who uses the same pc as i do created one too our 4 accs would be flaged ? So smart hun ?

Or remove it, this gameguard let hackers play free and fks up with ur game becouse of the random errors and crashes.

Dont let it be like CA, when i started playin ava there was NO hackers and no lag issues.

Now my ping has doubled up i dont know why, and every day i play some weird **** happens like "godmode hacker", or some1 OPK my entire team, or some1 goes 25-0 only headshot with sv98 NO SCOPE.

why ur letting friends create accounts on ur computer...tell them to do it on their own.

:/ its working well. hackers will be hackers, Anti-Hack System can only update to block current stuff, them new hacks come out and we gotta wait for that update :/

AznMaggot

Rank 4
AznMaggot
PostedAug 14, 2012 5:02 am

caiotxa wrote:

Only if the 4 accs are created on the same day.

TheFinalAcc2

Rank 0
PostedAug 15, 2012 8:01 pm
Dont think there would be so many accounts being created if u guys stop f* banning peoples main for STUPID reasons.
Personal opinion

caiotxa

Rank 0
PostedAug 15, 2012 11:24 pm

Alt_Reaper321 wrote:
caiotxa wrote:

why ur letting friends create accounts on ur computer...tell them to do it on their own.

:/ its working well. hackers will be hackers, Anti-Hack System can only update to block current stuff, them new hacks come out and we gotta wait for that update :/  

they were spending the week here and the only pc avaliable was this one so... xD
Talking about the hacking... almost 2 months now and no update so far (Y)

Vadimrusa

Rank 0
PostedAug 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Hey Aeria Games!

Cant Login into Ijji Account
I been playing for awhile and stoped for acouple months and now i cant login into my main account cuz password is not right ijji doesnt have remember password and i cant transfer it please help me

Aeria Games Id:vadimrusa

IGN:Protokko

Thanks!