GMSplitKicks

GameMaster: USA
GMSplitKicks
PostedJul 31, 2012 2:55 pm

New accounts being flagged for - Unusual Account Activity

No more than 3 new accounts per day!
Hi everyone,

Due to the recent IJJI migration, there have been many players creating a mass number of Aeria Games accounts, in order to transfer their many IJJI accounts.

Because of this mass creation of Aeria Games accounts, in such a short amount of time, many of these accounts are being flagged and banned for Unusual Account Activity.

We realize that it is important for you to transfer your IJJI accounts as soon as possible, however, we ask that you please refrain from creating no more than 3 Aeria Games accounts per day, in order to avoid having your accounts flagged.

Creating no more than 3 Aeria Games accounts per day should help many players avoid having their accounts banned for Unusual Account Activity.

Remember 3 Aeria Games accounts per day.... keeps the Unusual Account Activity flag away!

Thank you!

Sincerely,
SplitKicks

Advertisement

ShariganXII

Rank 5
ShariganXII
PostedJul 31, 2012 3:00 pm
3 accounts...pshh

Mr.Ghost_Z

Rank 0
PostedJul 31, 2012 4:06 pm   Last edited by Mr.Ghost_Z on Jul 31, 2012 4:42 pm. Edited 3 times in total
Will ALL of my accounts get banned? Or just the new I created?

Because I made 6 new today before reading this (they aren't linked with IJJI) and I don't want to get my main account banned which I created and linked 1 week ago (when the merge occurred)

CyberRion

Rank 4
PostedJul 31, 2012 4:07 pm
The game is broken, why on earth are people transfering 20 accounts per person

I am Snaes.

a920783362

Rank 0
PostedJul 31, 2012 6:45 pm
i can't login to my main account. it said my password was wrong. but i didn't change it. i could login this morning. but in the afternoon, i can't login. i tried to find my password with my email. but aeria didn't send me anything. please help me

Krestjr

Rank 0
PostedJul 31, 2012 7:56 pm
I'm having the same problem as a920783362. I have not succumbed to any malicious hacking, gun adding, etc whatsoever. I don't know if this is just some random accident, but I'd greatly appreciate it if this problem would be overseen as soon as possible. Not only for myself, but for the many others that are currently experiencing this problem. I've been playing AVA with my main account since the creation of AVA. I've given numerous hours and what not to expedite my rank and gameplay skills, I'd hate to see my account go away for some unknown reason. Thanks Aeria.

Aeria account username: xBaconator1

Alliance of Valiant Arms username: Krest

AznMaggot

Rank 4
AznMaggot
PostedAug 02, 2012 2:05 am
a920783362 wrote:
i can't login to my main account. it said my password was wrong. but i didn't change it. i could login this morning. but in the afternoon, i can't login. i tried to find my password with my email. but aeria didn't send me anything. please help me  

Probably banned for hacking/exploit or whatever.

Krestjr wrote:
I'm having the same problem as a920783362. I have not succumbed to any malicious hacking, gun adding, etc whatsoever. I don't know if this is just some random accident, but I'd greatly appreciate it if this problem would be overseen as soon as possible. Not only for myself, but for the many others that are currently experiencing this problem. I've been playing AVA with my main account since the creation of AVA. I've given numerous hours and what not to expedite my rank and gameplay skills, I'd hate to see my account go away for some unknown reason. Thanks Aeria.

Aeria account username: xBaconator1

Alliance of Valiant Arms username: Krest  

www.aeriagames.com/user/xBaconator1

You have been banned sir.

mrstomper

Rank 1
PostedAug 02, 2012 4:05 pm
"Because of this mass creation of Aeria Games accounts, in such a short amount of time, many of these accounts are being flagged and banned for Unusual Account Activity."

lmfao @ aeria

so let me get this straight, you clowns are banning accounts of former ijji players who have created and been playing on some of these accounts for years just because they are trying to transfer them over all at once?

many people have accounts with different weapons and setups on them and want to try playing with different varieties as they did with ijji, but you guys put a hinder to that as well, to add onto the gameguard incompetence

say what you will about the ijjews, at least they understood our desire to play and have fun

ijji robbed the ava corpse before abandoning it, and now aeria is just dissecting the body parts

unknownforce2

Rank 0
unknownforce2
PostedAug 02, 2012 4:08 pm
lol

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedAug 02, 2012 6:17 pm
no one said you can't have more than 3 accounts, just don't create them all in 1 day.

I currently have 6 Aeria accounts (linked to my 6 A.V.A accounts) because I enjoy playing with different weapons (I never buy the same weapon twice) and so far I bought G Coin / AP with 4 of them.

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing