ravengate777

Rank 0
PostedAug 06, 2012 7:16 pm

game error

i still cant get my AVA to work. everything was going good till AERIA took over. put the settings back the way they were . at least those settings worked
Advertisement

sgtusa

Rank 0
PostedAug 06, 2012 7:23 pm

GG

Okay, I've been really patient the whole week. I kept getting the same error the whole week, I eventually stopped trying, hoping that Aeria would get it together (THEY DIDN'T). I re-DOWNLOADED AVA from the Aeria site and everything worked fine, no more GG error. I just tried to get on and the same fcking error re-appeared. Are the GMs even trying to fix this sht? If it takes so long to fix somebody isn't doing their job correctly. Aeria, Ima let you finish, but IJJI had some of the best GMs of ALL TIME *Kanye Shrug*

cliffyuk

Rank 0
PostedAug 07, 2012 8:25 am
I cant Delete The Folder

shardul_aeer

Rank 0
shardul_aeer
PostedAug 07, 2012 8:50 am

Gameguard error!

Why can't the game just run without gameguard?
Tried everything but doesn't get fixed

payneas

Rank 0
PostedAug 07, 2012 3:19 pm

Really Now?

See Aeria? Now this wouldn't happen if games were on the MACBOOK, now would they?

acceptedwalnut

Rank 0
PostedAug 08, 2012 3:16 am
gipsi89 wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
im surprised people are still getting this error man  

...becouse are new players in this aeriagames or they have some illegal programs/virus that get to conflict in GameGuard....or they are so lazy to read the forums....  

Rubbish, you're blaming this poor game on the players themselves? illegal programs and viruses LOL You're an idiot.

When i install a game, i expect it to work, first time. I dont want to be searching through Google just to find a **** fix for an error which judging by these forums and steams own forums has been going on for too long.

I downloaded this game as a friend said it looked fun to play, if it doesn't work after attempting fix number 3 then it will be deleted. The amount of hoops i have to jump through just to even get the game stable is quite frankly embarassing.

Edit: An there we go, after attempting every fix i can find the game still dumps me to desktop. Thank god it was free to download, will be telling my friend to also ignore this game.

malakas678

Rank 0
PostedAug 08, 2012 7:13 am

loot box ava

ava
i can t get the free loot box in ava i install that files i will but still not i dont know if it cant be done in ava can you help me to solve this problem when it can be done to ava tell it

moavro_skills

Rank 0
PostedAug 08, 2012 12:33 pm

Message error

I am crueently getting a message error when ever i launch Ava please help

acceptedwalnut

Rank 0
PostedAug 08, 2012 3:32 pm
gipsi89 wrote:

you such a noob...is not for you this game, uninstall a.v.a. hahaha...only legit can play this game xD  

****, what you on about only legit can play this game? That doesn't even make sense you tool.

Games already been uninstalled, i'll enjoy playing DayZ thank you Smile