pdsmith97

Rank 0
PostedJul 31, 2012 7:44 am

Crash errors on loading screens

About 3/4 the time I go into the loading screen on SF, It crashes saying Soldier Front has run into an unexpected error and needs to close, or atleast something along those lines. Any suggestions to fix it?
Advertisement

evl_famas

Rank 0
PostedJul 31, 2012 11:08 pm
Lucky you! 100% of the time for me it crashes ^^. In this post we discussed it a little: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1617297 .

basically just make sure SF's resolution is lower than your comp's resolution, BUT, if that's not the problem, then you can hop onto the "Screwed-for-now" boat like me and many others! You might have this problem if you're running a Windows XP Computer; I have Windows XP Service Pack 3, and this is an old Dell; no game for SF has ever fully loaded on here, though I have loaded the game all the way to the lobby and can access all lobby features like the gun shop and character shop, etc. However, on my brother's computer, a Windows XP SP3 computer also, I can load approximately 1 game and play, 1 game, before SF sends me this error! The only difference is that his Dell is newer, so meh. Other than that, try upgrading to Vista or Windows 7! Which will only cost a lot of money, I'm sure. Memphis created a post called "State of Soldier Front Address" or something; hopefully if enough people post in there about the Windows XP problem (seems like only XP users have experienced this) it'll be put on the list, you know?