GMTenRing

GameMaster: USA
GMTenRing
PostedJul 30, 2012 8:26 pm

Free Loot Box - now exclusive to Aeria Ignite!

Keep getting free daily rewards through Ignite!
Announcing the new home of the Free Loot Box - Aeria Ignite!

If you're one of the lucky people who has enjoyed the Free Loot Box in the past, then you know just how amazing it is to get free rewards every day - even every hour! We're happy to inform you that the Free Loot Box will now be able to deliver greater rewards with more frequency through our gaming application, Aeria Ignite. Now, you'll be able to enjoy more frequent updates to the FLB, and qualifying games will continue to allow users to recieve free amazing rewards.

Starting August 1st, the Free Loot Box will no longer be available in our game websites, and will become exclusively available through Aeria Ignite.

Download Aeria Ignite and get access to the Free Loot Box NOW!

Just like our games, Aeria Ignite is free to download and free to use. Get it today and start receiving your free rewards!
Advertisement

iDivine

Rank 0
iDivine
PostedNov 03, 2012 7:16 am
After 100+ times using the loot box, not even one gaia's or clay. . . so i stop using D:

FEARvFAITH

Rank 0
PostedNov 12, 2012 9:53 pm
iDivine wrote:
After 100+ times using the loot box, not even one gaia's or clay. . . so i stop using D:  

I've been using it quite a lot but so far I haven't had any luck. ): Wish I'd get a bank key or two. XD

cutiepieblast33

Rank 0
cutiepieblast33
PostedMar 18, 2013 11:07 pm
Same I got the same old things. i wanted the mount.

EbonyPiano

Rank 0
EbonyPiano
PostedMar 19, 2013 11:21 am
I wish I could get good rewards from this but it seems impossible! D:

mleroux99

Rank 0
mleroux99
PostedApr 30, 2013 9:09 am
This Loot box sucks.. trust me GM its better not using this!

AutumnShadow

Rank 0
AutumnShadow
PostedMay 16, 2013 12:05 pm
I don't think the odds are a problem at all, it would be counter productive if Gaia gems and Mclays were dropping out all over he place! But he odds do seem incredibly low >.,< I have used the box countless times and although fireworks can be fun there doesn't seem to be much point.. the aid statues and potions are nice if you are starting out but don't provide much for players in the late game stage.

I wouldn't necessarily change the odds on getting the really good items, I would perhaps think about switching some items for something that is a little more useful than starter pots and 1x use mounts, that seem to be aimed exclusively at players just starting out in the game. Perhaps do something a little more like the Eden Eternal loot box.

Anyhoo! Just my thoughts on the matter to get more people interested in and using Aeria Ignite and the features it provides, let me know what yu guys think!