pumaroma

Aeria: Product Manager
pumaroma
PostedJul 30, 2012 3:59 pm   Last edited by pumaroma on Aug 21, 2012 1:49 am. Edited 1 time in total

The Official DK Online Website is now Live!

Come explore the get your fill of information.

Aeria Games proudly announces the launch of the official DK Online website.

Don't miss your chance to be among the first to sign up for beta by visiting the official Dragon Knights website.

Bring pain to your enemies and glory to your allies in a heavily PvP-oriented world with pulse-pounding scenarios like guild battles and castle sieges!

• Exhilarating PVP
    With intensely competitive modes like large-scale guild battles and ruthless castle sieges, there's never a shortage of ways to crush enemy players!

• Morph into Monsters
    Take the forms of a wide variety of monsters within the game -- changing not only your physical appearance but your abilities and attributes as well.

• Siege the Kingdom
    Go beyond the battlefield to conquer the political realm as well. Exceptional candidates will be elected to influential positions by their fellow players.

• Endless PVE Content
    Choose from several unique classes and races to explore a sprawling fantasy world chock full of thrilling dungeons and breathtaking PvE encounters.

To be among the first to sign up for the upcoming beta, visit the official Dragon Knights website by clicking here.  
Advertisement

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedJul 30, 2012 4:08 pm
http://dragonknights.aeriagames.com/guide/classes
vs
http://dragonknights.aeriagames.com/guide/races

Classes page has a different sidebar than the rest of the game guide options. Everything else looks good Smile

pumaroma

pumaroma
PostedJul 30, 2012 4:10 pm
That is set as a temporary fix while we look for what is breaking the page. Sad You'll have to put up with the weird sidebar until we can determine the source of the problem. Sad Hopefully it'll be a 24 hour turn around time.

Dilantalas

Rank 0
Dilantalas
PostedJul 31, 2012 8:11 am
Love the new live website for DK pumaroma good job. Is it safe to assume then that Alpha, if needed, or Closed Beta is coming our way soon-ish then Smile?

Vampire17

Rank 0
PostedJul 31, 2012 11:44 am
Hello!

Please Create the official translate the Political system! (here the google translated version: )Link

It is very interesting feature, but i would like to see the official version.

pumaroma

pumaroma
PostedJul 31, 2012 1:37 pm
Dilantalas wrote:
Love the new live website for DK pumaroma good job. Is it safe to assume then that Alpha, if needed, or Closed Beta is coming our way soon-ish then Smile?  

Maybe-ish ... Razz Sign up and we'll send you and e-mail as we approach launch.

pumaroma

pumaroma
PostedJul 31, 2012 1:39 pm
Vampire17 wrote:
Hello!

Please Create the official translate the Political system! (here the google translated version: )Link

It is very interesting feature, but i would like to see the official version.  

We plan on launching the official version soon. Stay tuned for more information!

FRaYKevlar

Rank 2
FRaYKevlar
PostedJul 31, 2012 2:32 pm
Site looks awesome, almost as good as mine Very Happy

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedJul 31, 2012 2:53 pm
FRaYKevlar wrote:

Someone's confident. Anyways, I love the site, and can't wait to test this awesome game!

I make no Rupaulogies.

Stelawrat

Rank 4
Stelawrat
PostedJul 31, 2012 4:50 pm
Picchuu wrote:
FRaYKevlar wrote:

Someone's confident. Anyways, I love the site, and can't wait to test this awesome game!  
That's because Kev really does put together some beautiful, professional web sites. Smile

Kudos to the DK team who put up Aeria's, so classy, polished, really nicely done. I see that blackdeath had a look at it so I'm trusting that it's as near to perfect as possible! Razz