sashimihotdog

Rank 0
PostedJul 30, 2012 8:25 am

Ava Downloading Problems

When I downloaded the AVA downloader for the first time and ran it, it started taking a while to load. But then it gave me a message, saying that it did not have enough space to download it. My C drive does not have the space, but my 2 other drives do. So I tried moving it to a different drive, and it still says that I do not have the space. Also it takes very little time to start this download now, compared to the first running of the program, so I believe it has a temporary file that it draws data from, and still thinks I'm trying to download it to C Drive. If so, where would these files be?
Another problem I have is that when I try and run as Admin, the top bar glitches back and forth rapidly.
Any help would be appreciated.
Advertisement

Mr.Ghost_X

Rank 0
PostedJul 30, 2012 7:19 pm

Re: Ava Downloading Problems

If you can't download it to the C: drive make sure you download it to the secondary drive (do move files).

No its a temporary files, the files is a complete download.

The file is located: start>mycomputer>whatever drive you save it to> aeriagames>ava folder>there's your files.

Last part, i don't understand, place do a screenshot.
Also make sure your firewall is off, when you're downloading.

sashimihotdog wrote:
When I downloaded the AVA downloader for the first time and ran it, it started taking a while to load. But then it gave me a message, saying that it did not have enough space to download it. My C drive does not have the space, but my 2 other drives do. So I tried moving it to a different drive, and it still says that I do not have the space. Also it takes very little time to start this download now, compared to the first running of the program, so I believe it has a temporary file that it draws data from, and still thinks I'm trying to download it to C Drive. If so, where would these files be?
Another problem I have is that when I try and run as Admin, the top bar glitches back and forth rapidly.
Any help would be appreciated.  

sashimihotdog

Rank 0
PostedAug 10, 2012 9:15 am
You say to move files... What files can I move to make the downloader realize I want to download to a different drive other that C drive?

put1dID

Rank 0
PostedAug 11, 2012 8:29 am
this link is working for me http://www.gamona.de/downloads/alliance-of-valiant-arms,full-client-januar-2012:download,2033073.html

you just need the 5 M patch and use the classical launcher (witout using this crap of akamai or aeria ignite), take care after the update you need to change the launcher to put again NWZLauncher.exe

The downloader is bugged useless and not really clean. I don"t understand why people need a downloader just to download a file, all browser can make it, just look at google to find direct link.

Good think for you, uninstall akamai and ignite ^^.

abulela

Rank 0
PostedAug 11, 2012 7:24 pm

me 2

me 2
me 2

sashimihotdog

Rank 0
PostedAug 12, 2012 9:28 am

you need to change the launcher to put again NWZLauncher.exe  

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it. I'm downloading the file now. However, I don't understand what your saying here. Do you mean to run NWZLauncher.exe or replace it?