Puscifer101

Rank 0
Puscifer101
PostedJul 30, 2012 7:31 am
IbnHajar wrote:

Yeah that's true, Im also an old IJJI gamer, im disappointed, No updates.. No new weapons .... and Now ...... even disconnections.... all Ads, and events are money oriented... some begineer sales fools thinks that they are achieving Numbers by doing that .... they forgot that people who are delivering the numbers .. if people are satisfied your profit will go up .... if they are not satisfied then youll have a short term profit then .... Bye Bye ull cry saying why we lose ?  

Okay, I'll be honest, I was understanding that till begineer. <-- Da fuq is that?Whatever, okay. You've beeing saying "You" the whole time, why switch to u'll at the end?I in all honestly understood what you were saying till that last line. Confused And side note, sorry I'm not a big fan of Google Translate, that thing is sketchy. Thanks for the Arabic lessons though. O.O
Advertisement

VinSandman999

Rank 0
PostedJul 30, 2012 7:31 am
its strange this morning i played AVA (no problems), than i stopped for 2hrs i bought a bit of AP (was my first purchase) and now iv got the same problem! ideas?

moonbooy

Rank 0
PostedJul 30, 2012 7:32 am
IbnHajar wrote:
moonbooy wrote:
Puscifer101 wrote:
moonbooy wrote:

اش حالك يازلمة  

I speak Russian, not Arabic. Would you be kind enough to tell us what that meant? Or was that directed else-where? Shocked  

i am talking to IbnHajar an dit means how r you doing mannn  

أهلا و سهلا كيف المعلمين ؟  

HellD00M + IbnHajar

تمام الله يسلمكو لاكن مع عدم عمل السيرفر النفسية زفت حسيت اننا اولاد شوارع ijji تقطنا على aeriagames وهم يرجعونا كذالك بنفس الرمية

على فكرة معكم ksathug
وتم تقيمكو بـ 5 نقاط لاكن تظهر مثل الظاهر امامكو

sallammi

Rank 0
PostedJul 30, 2012 7:36 am
Same here cant connect luck for noobs Razz

IbnHajar

Rank 0
IbnHajar
PostedJul 30, 2012 7:37 am
Puscifer101 wrote:
IbnHajar wrote:

Yeah that's true, Im also an old IJJI gamer, im disappointed, No updates.. No new weapons .... and Now ...... even disconnections.... all Ads, and events are money oriented... some begineer sales fools thinks that they are achieving Numbers by doing that .... they forgot that people who are delivering the numbers .. if people are satisfied your profit will go up .... if they are not satisfied then youll have a short term profit then .... Bye Bye ull cry saying why we lose ?  

Okay, I'll be honest, I was understanding that till begineer. <-- Da fuq is that?Whatever, okay. You've beeing saying "You" the whole time, why switch to u'll at the end?I in all honestly understood what you were saying till that last line. Confused And side note, sorry I'm not a big fan of Google Translate, that thing is sketchy. Thanks for the Arabic lessons though. O.O  

WTF man i dont understand What are you saying @.@

OMG

Puscifer101

Rank 0
Puscifer101
PostedJul 30, 2012 7:39 am
IbnHajar wrote:
Puscifer101 wrote:
IbnHajar wrote:

WTF man i dont understand What are you saying @.@

OMG  

Well played, batman. Well, I'll be watching this thread to see if Aeria decided to notify us that it's back up, or something. Later.

diox00

Rank 0
PostedJul 30, 2012 7:44 am
omg this situation makes me mad!Sad

moonbooy

Rank 0
PostedJul 30, 2012 8:01 am
AVA is back online !! Twisted Evil

Puscifer101

Rank 0
Puscifer101
PostedJul 30, 2012 8:04 am