CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedAug 10, 2012 3:14 pm
They should add an option to remove tails. Turgas will easier fly through the air when I beat them up in PvP.

Advertisement

OnlySilver

Rank 1
OnlySilver
PostedAug 10, 2012 3:32 pm
Elizavetta wrote:
I want Silver to experiencing unimaginable hardships and ridicule throughout the game >:3

And MORE customization!! Specifically.. tail shapes/colors for turgas.  
Lol I doubt I shall face unimaginable hardships, hardships for sure though. Also I bring ridicule upon myself and I find it enjoyable (masochist)

I want to kiss a muris as a human without making it look like the muris is kissing my crotch >.>

ColdB26

Rank 2
ColdB26
PostedAug 10, 2012 3:37 pm
Elizavetta wrote:
I want Silver to experiencing unimaginable hardships and ridicule throughout the game >:3  

And we'll call her adventures of "Rhapsody of the Derpiest" [anyone can suggest a better name] to be played and sung by ALL BARDS OF ORTA.

Flying pigs took my signature away~

Elizavetta

Rank 4
Elizavetta
PostedAug 10, 2012 3:48 pm
OnlySilver wrote:
I want to kiss a muris as a human without making it look like the muris is kissing my crotch >.>  

I doubt very much this will change. The developers prob find this unimaginably humorous.

OnlySilver

Rank 1
OnlySilver
PostedAug 10, 2012 3:51 pm
Elizavetta wrote:
OnlySilver wrote:

I doubt very much this will change. The developers prob find this unimaginably humorous.  
I do as well but the my muris friend gets pissed when I talk about her kissing my crotch

Elizavetta

Rank 4
Elizavetta
PostedAug 10, 2012 4:05 pm
No one cares.

ColdB26

Rank 2
ColdB26
PostedAug 10, 2012 4:08 pm
OnlySilver wrote:
Elizavetta wrote:
OnlySilver wrote:

I do as well but the my muris friend gets pissed when I talk about her kissing my crotch  

Elizavetta wrote:
No one cares.  

Score Today.

1x0?

Flying pigs took my signature away~

OnlySilver

Rank 1
OnlySilver
PostedAug 10, 2012 4:19 pm
ColdB26 wrote:
OnlySilver wrote:
Elizavetta wrote:
OnlySilver wrote:

Elizavetta wrote:
No one cares.  

Score Today.

1x0?  
T^T the games began again?

No_One_Cares

Rank 0
PostedAug 10, 2012 4:31 pm
Elizavetta wrote:
No one cares.  
Yes?

OnlySilver

Rank 1
OnlySilver
PostedAug 10, 2012 4:39 pm
ColdB26 wrote:
Elizavetta wrote:

And we'll call her adventures of "Rhapsody of the Derpiest" [anyone can suggest a better name] to be played and sung by ALL BARDS OF ORTA.

The derps of Derpy