xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedJul 30, 2012 4:10 pm
Personally, I hope to see:

-Custom color sliders for the eyes, hair, and skin of our characters - or perhaps a custom color wheel, like what you see in graphics-editing programs, instead of being limited to preset color options.

-Custom facial sliders, making it possible to change the expression of a character's face while also being able to individually change eye size + eye shape, nose size + shape, eyebrow width, size + shape, facial shape, and mouth size, width, and shape, instead of being limited to preset facial options.

-Being able to mix and match the ears and tail on the Muris and Turga races, along with more options for selection on the ears and tail of both races, and possibly the option to only have one ear, and/or no tail on both races.

-A wide variety of battle classes, like a bard/musician-type class, a summoning class, and perhaps a martial-arts type class in addition to the classes already in the game.

Of course, I can dream. *-*
Advertisement

Ispy_Maiye

Rank 0
Ispy_Maiye
PostedJul 31, 2012 4:07 pm
xSerenitas wrote:

-Custom color sliders for the eyes, hair, and skin of our characters - or perhaps a custom color wheel, like what you see in graphics-editing programs, instead of being limited to preset color options.

-Custom facial sliders, making it possible to change the expression of a character's face while also being able to individually change eye size + eye shape, nose size + shape, eyebrow width, size + shape, facial shape, and mouth size, width, and shape, instead of being limited to preset facial options.

-Being able to mix and match the ears and tail on the Muris and Turga races, along with more options for selection on the ears and tail of both races, and possibly the option to only have one ear, and/or no tail on both races.

-A wide variety of battle classes, like a bard/musician-type class, a summoning class, and perhaps a martial-arts type class in addition to the classes already in the game.

I have to agree with xSerenitas, although the custom facial sliders might be a little too much? But it would be great if it had everything else though <3 I'm mostly looking forward to the PVP side of it. Hopefully PVP will be good for me that's all that matters lol well I guess that's just me Razz

I'm sure the classes are going to be great though, from what I've heard yes, there will be a wide variety of classes. Ohhhh martial arts class that would be cool Very Happy

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedJul 31, 2012 4:34 pm
Alliance system. A good one, that actually works...

Mr_Fluffems

Rank 2
Mr_Fluffems
PostedJul 31, 2012 7:06 pm
Personally, I hope to see: The game.

moonsilver360

Rank 0
moonsilver360
PostedJul 31, 2012 7:22 pm
Mr_Fluffems wrote:
Personally, I hope to see: The game.  

I second that! xD

Me: Are we there yet? Lime Odyssey: No!!! Me: ..... Are we there yet?? (Sorry, me being really bored =_=)

Yshiru

Rank 0
Yshiru
PostedAug 05, 2012 12:41 pm
I'm anxious to know the Turga race and know what the Pets will be able to do (and how many can we have) :3
But I don't like very much about the idea of the races being separated...

(sorry about the poor english)

ChibiKoi

Rank 2
PostedAug 05, 2012 3:42 pm
I want more info on other races to be released.
It would be a really cool if we could customize our characters so everyone doesn't look generic

ColdB26

Rank 2
ColdB26
PostedAug 05, 2012 4:02 pm
ChibiKoi wrote:
It would be a really cool if we could customize our characters so everyone doesn't look generic  

That reminds me.

Fact.

Flying pigs took my signature away~

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedAug 05, 2012 4:17 pm
ColdB26 wrote:
ChibiKoi wrote:

That reminds me.

Fact.  

+infinity

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
PostedAug 06, 2012 8:09 pm
xSerenitas wrote:

I dont like the idea of the custom facial sliders, with the sizes of things, it to much work