Author Message

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
487
Location
Michigan, United States
PostedJul 30, 2012 4:10 pm
Personally, I hope to see:

-Custom color sliders for the eyes, hair, and skin of our characters - or perhaps a custom color wheel, like what you see in graphics-editing programs, instead of being limited to preset color options.

-Custom facial sliders, making it possible to change the expression of a character's face while also being able to individually change eye size + eye shape, nose size + shape, eyebrow width, size + shape, facial shape, and mouth size, width, and shape, instead of being limited to preset facial options.

-Being able to mix and match the ears and tail on the Muris and Turga races, along with more options for selection on the ears and tail of both races, and possibly the option to only have one ear, and/or no tail on both races.

-A wide variety of battle classes, like a bard/musician-type class, a summoning class, and perhaps a martial-arts type class in addition to the classes already in the game.

Of course, I can dream. *-*
Advertisement

Ispy_Maiye

Rank 0
Ispy_Maiye
Joined
15 Jul 2012
Posts
20
Location
London United Kingdom
PostedJul 31, 2012 4:07 pm
xSerenitas wrote:
Personally, I hope to see:

-Custom color sliders for the eyes, hair, and skin of our characters - or perhaps a custom color wheel, like what you see in graphics-editing programs, instead of being limited to preset color options.

-Custom facial sliders, making it possible to change the expression of a character's face while also being able to individually change eye size + eye shape, nose size + shape, eyebrow width, size + shape, facial shape, and mouth size, width, and shape, instead of being limited to preset facial options.

-Being able to mix and match the ears and tail on the Muris and Turga races, along with more options for selection on the ears and tail of both races, and possibly the option to only have one ear, and/or no tail on both races.

-A wide variety of battle classes, like a bard/musician-type class, a summoning class, and perhaps a martial-arts type class in addition to the classes already in the game.

Of course, I can dream. *-*
 



I have to agree with xSerenitas, although the custom facial sliders might be a little too much? But it would be great if it had everything else though <3 I'm mostly looking forward to the PVP side of it. Hopefully PVP will be good for me that's all that matters lol well I guess that's just me Razz

I'm sure the classes are going to be great though, from what I've heard yes, there will be a wide variety of classes. Ohhhh martial arts class that would be cool Very Happy

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
Joined
03 Aug 2011
Posts
3001
Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina
PostedJul 31, 2012 4:34 pm
Alliance system. A good one, that actually works...

Mr_Fluffems

Rank 2
Mr_Fluffems
Joined
08 Mar 2010
Posts
725
Location
I stole Kittens cookies :3 United States
PostedJul 31, 2012 7:06 pm
Personally, I hope to see: The game.

moonsilver360

Rank 0
moonsilver360
Joined
12 Dec 2010
Posts
3
Location
United States
PostedJul 31, 2012 7:22 pm
Mr_Fluffems wrote:
Personally, I hope to see: The game.  



I second that! xD

Me: Are we there yet? Lime Odyssey: No!!! Me: ..... Are we there yet?? (Sorry, me being really bored =_=)

Yshiru

Rank 0
Yshiru
Joined
23 Oct 2011
Posts
3
Location
Portugal
PostedAug 05, 2012 12:41 pm
I'm anxious to know the Turga race and know what the Pets will be able to do (and how many can we have) :3
But I don't like very much about the idea of the races being separated...

(sorry about the poor english)

ChibiKoi

Rank 2
Joined
07 Nov 2011
Posts
655
Location
薔薇 Japan
PostedAug 05, 2012 3:42 pm
I want more info on other races to be released.
It would be a really cool if we could customize our characters so everyone doesn't look generic

ColdB26

Rank 2
ColdB26
Joined
16 Sep 2008
Posts
523
Location
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
PostedAug 05, 2012 4:02 pm
ChibiKoi wrote:
It would be a really cool if we could customize our characters so everyone doesn't look generic  


That reminds me.



Fact.

Flying pigs took my signature away~

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
Joined
03 Aug 2011
Posts
3001
Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina
PostedAug 05, 2012 4:17 pm
ColdB26 wrote:
ChibiKoi wrote:
It would be a really cool if we could customize our characters so everyone doesn't look generic  


That reminds me.



Fact.  


+infinity

Jaia2442

Rank 2
Jaia2442
Joined
30 Jan 2010
Posts
455
Location
Gotham City United States
PostedAug 06, 2012 8:09 pm
xSerenitas wrote:
Personally, I hope to see:

-Custom color sliders for the eyes, hair, and skin of our characters - or perhaps a custom color wheel, like what you see in graphics-editing programs, instead of being limited to preset color options.

-Custom facial sliders, making it possible to change the expression of a character's face while also being able to individually change eye size + eye shape, nose size + shape, eyebrow width, size + shape, facial shape, and mouth size, width, and shape, instead of being limited to preset facial options.

-Being able to mix and match the ears and tail on the Muris and Turga races, along with more options for selection on the ears and tail of both races, and possibly the option to only have one ear, and/or no tail on both races.

-A wide variety of battle classes, like a bard/musician-type class, a summoning class, and perhaps a martial-arts type class in addition to the classes already in the game.

Of course, I can dream. *-*
 

I dont like the idea of the custom facial sliders, with the sizes of things, it to much work

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: