LunaChan1

Rank 0
LunaChan1
PostedJul 28, 2012 10:15 pm   Last edited by LunaChan1 on Jul 28, 2012 10:29 pm. Edited 3 times in total

The Foxy Siggy Shop =P

Helllo everyone ^^! I know you have seen a lot of siggy shops but not all shops are the same =P! So welcome anyways and hope you like my Siggys x3 <3!

How this works.

How I do my siggys is I base it on peoples personality and the things they like ^^! When some one wants me to do it how they want it down to the bone I don't do a good join that way. So I will ask you some questions and tell me a little about yourself and will do them based on that ^^! I hope that is fine!

Do I have to pay?

You do not have to pay ^^ I love doing my siggys and stuff for people just so they can be happy ^^! I love to make people happy and to help them ^^! So you don't have to pay x3!!

Rules

1.) Please be respectful with my work if you don't like it to bad. At least I took my time to make you something!

2.) Please give me some time to make it. Don't be upset if it takes me more then one day. Please be patient that is all I ask <3.

Request Format

Name:
Quote (Optional):
What is your favorite color?:
What are your favorite things?: (Like anime, animals, food etc. x3!)
A little about your personality!: (Please tell me a little on your personality x3! Or how you act or a little about you!):

Here are some of my works x3!!!

Advertisement

azureleaf777

Rank 1
azureleaf777
PostedJul 28, 2012 10:20 pm
Ya first post! \o/

Anyways, good luck with your shop! I want to see more if your unique sig style. I might even request one! :3

LunaChan1

Rank 0
LunaChan1
PostedJul 28, 2012 10:23 pm
Thank u ^^ Well I was posting my examples but the codes aren't working to show the pic ugh.... and the other codes are not working well ether x.x.. And its the forums codes...

miniprodigy

Rank 1
miniprodigy
PostedJul 28, 2012 10:46 pm
Request Format

Name: [GS]Minivitale
Quote (Optional):
What is your favorite color?: White / Orange
What are your favorite things?: (Like anime, animals, food etc. x3!) coffee and anything kawaii! / Japanese culture.
A little about your personality!: (Please tell me a little on your personality x3! Or how you act or a little about you!): Generally Cheerful, Simple happy go lucky but a very calm person in real life =D

thanks so much for this Smile

LittlexNeko

Rank 4
LittlexNeko
PostedJul 29, 2012 12:04 am
Name: Mimi
What is your favorite color?: baby blue, baby pink, purple
What are your favorite things?: *.* i love sexy anime~; bunnies; nekos :3
A little about your personality!: I am a nice person at times :3 and i ish evilll~

oh can the size of the sig be 400x185? :3

LunaChan1

Rank 0
LunaChan1
PostedJul 29, 2012 12:25 am
miniprodigy wrote:
Request Format

Quote (Optional):
What are your favorite things?: (Like anime, animals, food etc. x3!) coffee and anything kawaii! / Japanese culture.
A little about your personality!: (Please tell me a little on your personality x3! Or how you act or a little about you!): Generally Cheerful, Simple happy go lucky but a very calm person in real life =D

I have yours done Very Happy!! Here you go x3!!

Ishikawakun

Rank 0
Ishikawakun
PostedJul 29, 2012 12:53 am
Oh my gosh your sigs are so cute!
I want one too! <3 (corse I'll still use the one Azure made for me too...it is awesomes too <3)

Name: HeavenKitten, HellKitten
Quote (Optional):
What is your favorite color?: Red and black...together are awesome! X3
What are your favorite things?: (Like anime, animals, food etc. x3!) Well...I like cute stuff and dark stuff (strange I know xP)
A little about your personality!: (Please tell me a little on your personality x3! Or how you act or a little about you!): Well..I'm a guy who is very happy and friendly, but if someone mess with me I can be very heartless...in real life too and I take a loooot of time to forgive someone if they mess with me...that if I ever forgive...hehe...x3

LunaChan1

Rank 0
LunaChan1
PostedJul 29, 2012 1:03 am
LittlexNeko wrote:
Name: Mimi
What is your favorite color?: baby blue, baby pink, purple
What are your favorite things?: *.* i love sexy anime~; bunnies; nekos :3
A little about your personality!: I am a nice person at times :3 and i ish evilll~

oh can the size of the sig be 400x185? :3

I am done with your siggy I tried to get it to the size you wanted but it would not listen to me D:!! This was the best I could do x.x! I hope it is still okay ^^!!

Milkyway45

Rank 0
Milkyway45
PostedJul 29, 2012 1:25 am
Name : Emi
Quote (Optional): Shine,Shine,Shine!
Favorite Color : Blue,Purple,White
Favorite Things : Butterflies,Shiny things
I'm pretty much full of energy,happy when there's someone to talk to.

miniprodigy

Rank 1
miniprodigy
PostedJul 29, 2012 7:19 am
LunaChan1 wrote:
miniprodigy wrote:
Request Format

Quote (Optional):

I have yours done Very Happy!! Here you go x3!!

=D that is adorable Very Happy thank you so much !