Author Message

zenk20b

Rank 0
Joined
28 Jul 2012
Posts
6
Location
United States
PostedJul 28, 2012 8:51 pm

Launch Issue

Fail : Launcher - recv
When I run Aeria Ignite as admin and i sign in to play soldier front the launcher pops up for me to enter my ID and password... but when I type in my ID and Pass and press Login it says
(Fail : Launcher - recv) any help?? a resolution to this problem?
follow this link to see the picture on photbucket!
--> http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l494/zenk20b/pipc.jpg <--
Advertisement

nspsg2

Rank 0
Joined
27 Jul 2012
Posts
6
Location
Slovenia
PostedJul 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Re: Launch Issue

Fail : Launcher - recv
zenk20b wrote:
When I run Aeria Ignite as admin and i sign in to play soldier front the launcher pops up for me to enter my ID and password... but when I type in my ID and Pass and press Login it says
(Fail : Launcher - recv) any help?? a resolution to this problem?
follow this link to see the picture on photbucket!
--> http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l494/zenk20b/pipc.jpg <--  

same here bro...cant find anything usefull on the internet

zenk20b

Rank 0
Joined
28 Jul 2012
Posts
6
Location
United States
PostedJul 28, 2012 9:39 pm

Re: Launch Issue

Fail : Launcher - recv
nspsg2 wrote:
zenk20b wrote:
When I run Aeria Ignite as admin and i sign in to play soldier front the launcher pops up for me to enter my ID and password... but when I type in my ID and Pass and press Login it says
(Fail : Launcher - recv) any help?? a resolution to this problem?
follow this link to see the picture on photbucket!
--> http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l494/zenk20b/pipc.jpg <--  

same here bro...cant find anything usefull on the internet  


And they havnt done anything to fix it all day either... im glad im not the only one

Adnanoss

Rank 0
Adnanoss
Joined
28 Jul 2012
Posts
5
Location
Gouda Netherlands
PostedJul 29, 2012 7:17 am

Re: Launch Issue

Fail : Launcher - recv
zenk20b wrote:
nspsg2 wrote:
zenk20b wrote:
When I run Aeria Ignite as admin and i sign in to play soldier front the launcher pops up for me to enter my ID and password... but when I type in my ID and Pass and press Login it says
(Fail : Launcher - recv) any help?? a resolution to this problem?
follow this link to see the picture on photbucket!
--> http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l494/zenk20b/pipc.jpg <--  

same here bro...cant find anything usefull on the internet  


And they havnt done anything to fix it all day either... im glad im not the only one  


Yeah... Im also with you, Check the other page of this issue, Its called Fail : Launcher - recv.
Maybe that helps:x It doesnt for me. . .

zenk20b

Rank 0
Joined
28 Jul 2012
Posts
6
Location
United States
PostedJul 29, 2012 3:20 pm

Re: Launch Issue

Fail : Launcher - recv
Adnanoss wrote:
zenk20b wrote:
nspsg2 wrote:
zenk20b wrote:
When I run Aeria Ignite as admin and i sign in to play soldier front the launcher pops up for me to enter my ID and password... but when I type in my ID and Pass and press Login it says
(Fail : Launcher - recv) any help?? a resolution to this problem?
follow this link to see the picture on photbucket!
--> http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l494/zenk20b/pipc.jpg <--  

same here bro...cant find anything usefull on the internet  


And they havnt done anything to fix it all day either... im glad im not the only one  


Yeah... Im also with you, Check the other page of this issue, Its called Fail : Launcher - recv.
Maybe that helps:x It doesnt for me. . .  


Yea I did what he said but it still doesnt work for me....

nspsg2

Rank 0
Joined
27 Jul 2012
Posts
6
Location
Slovenia
PostedJul 29, 2012 11:20 pm
if it is an option, try installing it on another pc, worked for me, no patching needed...idk why this happens though

Sgt_SubZer0

Rank 0
Sgt_SubZer0
Joined
27 Dec 2008
Posts
134
Location
perth Australia
PostedJul 31, 2012 2:52 am
Im brand new to SF. Downloaded it from aeria so no patch needed yet i still have the problem.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: