FRaYKevlar

Rank 2
FRaYKevlar
PostedJul 28, 2012 8:44 am

LeGenDaRY Guild: Fansite Creation

We need more people making fansites
I have almost completed our Guild Website. It is of course DK Online related. It would be cool to see a few more guilds making their sites also. I can definately give some pointers if anyone needs help. I can even write some code for you if needed. Looking forward to seeing some other sites.

I use a host called Enjin: http://www.enjin.com

Our site: http://xlegendaryxguild.enjin.com

Advertisement

robertgriffin10

Rank 2
robertgriffin10
PostedJul 28, 2012 4:37 pm
This game doesn't seem to be getting the same hype as Waren Story was getting. Hope its better then WS.

FRaYKevlar

Rank 2
FRaYKevlar
PostedJul 29, 2012 6:12 am
robertgriffin10 wrote:
This game doesn't seem to be getting the same hype as Waren Story was getting. Hope its better then WS.  

Really?? I wanna hear you say that when CB opens for this game Razz

robertgriffin10

Rank 2
robertgriffin10
PostedJul 29, 2012 8:45 am
By then the Waren Story forum had like 3 pages of posts this one is not even done the first one.

ElateChris7

Rank 1
ElateChris7
PostedJul 29, 2012 10:26 am
What kinda code are we talking? And I will probably be making a fansite not sure how I'm going to do it right yet though.

FRaYKevlar

Rank 2
FRaYKevlar
PostedJul 29, 2012 11:03 am
Just straight up html code to make your pages go easier...I really suggest using the free version from http://www.enjin.com

You don't have to pay a cent. I can help you set it all up and some simple html and you're good to go after that...feel free to jump on our Teamspeak too if you wish. It's on our Website...Peace

FRaYKevlar

Rank 2
FRaYKevlar
PostedAug 01, 2012 2:46 pm
Bump

Dilantalas

Rank 0
Dilantalas
PostedAug 02, 2012 1:23 am
Hmmm I've been in one of two minds about this for a while now and I'm still not 100% sure yet if I'll take up my quill, shine my GM boots or don both again Razz. Especially the quill one as getting a dedicated team of say at least 4-5 writers is a lot harder than one might think...I'd go as far to say as harder than running a guild. But time will tell yet or perhaps convincing XD...

But yes I'd agree with FRaYKevlar enjin is great to use to build a guild/news site or both combined and pretty easy to use once you get going and there's often people on the enjin forums who are more than happy to help out (for a price or not depending what it is u want) or answer any questions you have. Plus it would be nice to get DK out there more and see some more sites Smile.