bensungsam

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2012 7:37 am
well i have been playing for a while now and ive seen a fair few events. my favourite being the game count a few years back. you should consider makeing a new one like it that runs over a week or so. and every milestone (5,10,25,50,75,100) the player should be awarded an item or weopon. for example.

5- weopon pickup (7 days)
10- X2 (7 days)
25- certain weopen bomb X1
50- a perm secondry weopon
75- a perm sniper
100- a perm rifle
Advertisement

bensungsam

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2012 7:53 am
Or you could run an event where every day you log in and play at least 4 games you get an item. and the more days you play in a row the item gets beter every day for example.

day 1, Add Type C & D (7 days)
day 2, Pick up weople ( 7 days)
day 3, colour code + cross hair (7 days)
day 4, X2 + Double up (7 days)
day 5, 15k sp
day 6, 2 X 1pcs weopon bomb
day 7, perm weopen

Players who play the full 7 days in a row and plays at least 4 games will get gifts.

akprodarren22

Rank 0
akprodarren22
PostedJun 23, 2013 11:37 pm
U guys could put cash coins for capsule in tiers.

earlerhee

Rank 0
PostedJul 02, 2013 7:33 pm
sp is very difficult to come by unless you buy holsters. sp events would be nice, getting 40-50 sp for finishing a team game, etc.

wenjiangaeria

Rank 0
wenjiangaeria
PostedJul 11, 2013 5:54 pm

Place Engraved PSG on sale for SP

Hi,

I think Soldier Front should place the Engraved PSG on sale for SP, with or without it being on sale for AP. This is because there are several types of PSGs that are more desirable than E-PSG and because E-PSG is wanted by many players with special circumstances.

I know there are Golden PSG, Firebird PSG, Vivid PSG, Blue Dragon PSG, and Phoenix PSG. These are all newer than E-PSG and I see a lot more players carrying those than the E-PSG. From that, I can tell that E-PSG sales (by AP) are not that considerable. For this reason, I think Aeria will not lose much money by selling E-PSG by SP.

On the other hand, a lot of players with special circumstances still want the E-PSG (including myself of course). They are loyal and long-term players who always played the normal PSG as their main sniper gun. They wanted a special PSG gun but might have spent more money than they want to and failed to get it from weapon bombs. Or, they cannot buy AP for some reason.

Putting the E-PSG on sale for SP will bolster the gaming experience of these players. I know it will certainly bolster mine. It will make me want to play the game more often and enjoy it more.

I personally spend over $100 trying to get the E-PSG from Weapon Bombs but failed. Now I am too scared to spend more money on getting it. So I am hoping to get it through regularly playing the game to gradually earn SP, if my proposal does come through.

Fellow SF players, please advocate for this if you agree. One more voice makes this advocacy louder!

Sincerely,
Wen Jiang

backsp4ce

Rank 3
backsp4ce
PostedJul 11, 2013 11:43 pm

Re: Place Engraved PSG on sale for SP

wenjiangaeria wrote:
Hi,

I think Soldier Front should place the Engraved PSG on sale for SP, with or without it being on sale for AP. This is because there are several types of PSGs that are more desirable than E-PSG and because E-PSG is wanted by many players with special circumstances.

I know there are Golden PSG, Firebird PSG, Vivid PSG, Blue Dragon PSG, and Phoenix PSG. These are all newer than E-PSG and I see a lot more players carrying those than the E-PSG. From that, I can tell that E-PSG sales (by AP) are not that considerable. For this reason, I think Aeria will not lose much money by selling E-PSG by SP.

On the other hand, a lot of players with special circumstances still want the E-PSG (including myself of course). They are loyal and long-term players who always played the normal PSG as their main sniper gun. They wanted a special PSG gun but might have spent more money than they want to and failed to get it from weapon bombs. Or, they cannot buy AP for some reason.

Putting the E-PSG on sale for SP will bolster the gaming experience of these players. I know it will certainly bolster mine. It will make me want to play the game more often and enjoy it more.

I personally spend over $100 trying to get the E-PSG from Weapon Bombs but failed. Now I am too scared to spend more money on getting it. So I am hoping to get it through regularly playing the game to gradually earn SP, if my proposal does come through.

Fellow SF players, please advocate for this if you agree. One more voice makes this advocacy louder!

Sincerely,
Wen Jiang  

no they cant do that,,, coz there so much players,,, bought aps and lost their moneys just to get that engraving psg1... and im one of them,, so i dont agree with this 1

wenjiangaeria

Rank 0
wenjiangaeria
PostedJul 12, 2013 7:54 am

backsp4ce wrote:
no they cant do that,,, coz there so much players,,, bought aps and lost their moneys just to get that engraving psg1... and im one of them,, so i dont agree with this 1  

Hi backsp4ce,

That's a really good point. Just as dedicated players want to E-PSG, those who've spent so much money wish to keep them uncommon and valuable.

An alternative solution is that Aeria creates a new special PSG gun (preferably similar to E-PSG) that is like the regular PSG. Aeria did this with M4A1 by creating the Memphis M4A1 and selling it for about 80k SP.

Would this proposal be more agreeable to the current E-PSG owners, backsp4ce?

backsp4ce

Rank 3
backsp4ce
PostedJul 12, 2013 9:11 am

wenjiangaeria wrote:
backsp4ce wrote:

Hi backsp4ce,

That's a really good point. Just as dedicated players want to E-PSG, those who've spent so much money wish to keep them uncommon and valuable.

An alternative solution is that Aeria creates a new special PSG gun (preferably similar to E-PSG) that is like the regular PSG. Aeria did this with M4A1 by creating the Memphis M4A1 and selling it for about 80k SP.

Would this proposal be more agreeable to the current E-PSG owners, backsp4ce?  

Thats what i'm talking about mate, and hopefully a better skinned than epsg,, and if this happen,,, trust me i'll send 1 of my engravinng psg to you mate,,,

'Coz what i'm expecting for you is to become mad at me for negative comments i gave you, but you still get my point,,, now i agree on what you're talking about,, have a nice day... Wink

wenjiangaeria

Rank 0
wenjiangaeria
PostedJul 12, 2013 8:20 pm

backsp4ce wrote:
Thats what i'm talking about mate, and hopefully a better skinned than epsg,, and if this happen,,, trust me i'll send 1 of my engravinng psg to you mate,,,

'Coz what i'm expecting for you is to become mad at me for negative comments i gave you, but you still get my point,,, now i agree on what you're talking about,, have a nice day... Wink  

Hi backsp4ce, I wasn't upset by your perspective as an owner of E-PSG. I thought a good suggestion for promotional events is one that takes as many people's needs and wants into consideration.

I believe that fairness is fun. And if I neglect the perspectives of current E-PSG owners, then it wouldn't be fair or fun.

I'm really happy that you now support this promotional suggestion. Would you please write a tiny message here to officially state your support? This will make our advocacy a little stronger.

Thanks! Have an awesome weekend!

wenjiangaeria

Rank 0
wenjiangaeria
PostedJul 18, 2013 9:29 pm

Aeria staff, why not put a special PSG on sale for SP?

Asking for monetary and logistical reasons for not putting a special PSG on sale for SP.
Hi Aeria staff,

As I posted before, I think it's a great idea to put a special PSG on sale for SP. This allows players who can't buy AP and who did but became frustrated with Weapon Bombs to get a special PSG. They're dedicated players who deserve this alternative for a greater enjoyment of the game.

However, I recognize that there may be monetary and logistical issues with offering a special PSG on sale for SP. I imagine that the design of a new PSG may take a considerable amount of effort. Aeria may also lose more money on offering an unpaid special PSG than I imagined.

Whatever the reasons, I and some other players would like to know. We can at least try to solve some obstacles preventing this project from actualizing. If we can't help, we'll at least know that Aeria has tried.

Thank you Aeria staff and everyone for your consideration.

Respectfully yours,
Wen