Pandemonium916

Rank 0
Pandemonium916
PostedAug 04, 2012 1:49 pm

Re: Promotion suggestions

sdu96 wrote:
Well before the dragon m4 became a bomb gun it was from an exclusive event that only happened one time in all my hours of playing SF on ijji. The event was really neat that rewarded players for completing games (not single battles). To get the dragon m4 all people had to do was play 90 games within the events time frame and it was instantly awarded. The fun thing about this event was that their were milestones in the event that gave away sp and secondaries too. You should try this event with a new exclusive gun that you will never ever release again (like ijji did...).
So all in all this would be really neat! And I know this is CLEARLY THE BEST event SF players would want to have. Correct me if I'm wrong ;D.  
keep in mind though there was a problem with cheaters during this event....

Advertisement

Pandemonium916

Rank 0
Pandemonium916
PostedAug 04, 2012 1:53 pm

Re: Promotion suggestions

M4LacHi wrote:
sdu96 wrote:
Well before the dragon m4 became a bomb gun it was from an exclusive event that only happened one time in all my hours of playing SF on ijji. The event was really neat that rewarded players for completing games (not single battles). To get the dragon m4 all people had to do was play 90 games within the events time frame and it was instantly awarded. The fun thing about this event was that their were milestones in the event that gave away sp and secondaries too. You should try this event with a new exclusive gun that you will never ever release again (like ijji did...).
So all in all this would be really neat! And I know this is CLEARLY THE BEST event SF players would want to have. Correct me if I'm wrong ;D.  

I agree with Sdu96, i think he bring up a good idea here. i remember this event like it was yesterday. Something like this is what it would take for this community to start playing more.

This are the guns in my opinion i would like to be given out.

1. White Unicorn M4a1
2.Water F200
3. Victory Ak47
4. Thompson M1A1
5. EXUSIAI M4a1
6.Black Dragon M4A1
7. Gpc_P90
8. Camo G3

1. SV-98
2.Skull PSG-1
3.Oskal PSG-1
4.Gpc_Fr-F2
5. Blaser R93

1. Degtyarev

1. Gold Desert eagle

1. Dragon Claw
2. Police Stick

Malachi  
i loled at the police stick haha we should all get GIGN decked out then go around doing riot control!

Memphis

Aeria: Product Manager
Memphis
PostedAug 04, 2012 5:19 pm

theKimuri

Rank 0
theKimuri
PostedAug 05, 2012 3:42 am
Here are my suggestions:

-Get CLAN BDU back! Its my favorite piece of armor.
-Lower the prices. We were all excited about aeria because we all hoped to not have to pay as much.
-Get Skull mask and other periodic events on their date for the original low prices, we're young, we dont have thousands to waste on this game.
-Release a few weapon bomb guns for SP with a rank limit.
-Give us some dayum events where you can win anything perm.
-Fix the hacks.
-Get a ping limit
-Get more room restriction options(like no desperado, RGDs etc)
-Get the dayum clan function back!
-Get a fun map where we can nade jump all around on top of everything, with unlimited health and nades!
-Automatically AFK removal function(you afk for 10 mins= kicked to lobby)
-The ability to choose who you give the host to.

And thereby, do more online GM events.

retrowrath

Rank 0
retrowrath
PostedAug 06, 2012 3:31 am
oGFire wrote:
With years of being with this SF community the one thing they hate is GM's being cheap.
For events give reasonable SP Prizes for example top 3 players in a single with GM win..
1st:50ksp
2nd:20ksp
3rd:10ksp
Other ideas are like little "tourny" events where clans face each other for a prize perhaps like 1piece WB or a fair amount of SP.

Tip:They are tired of getting "new" guns. They don't like to see the same gun like the M4A1 with a new skin. Maybe release like KSF's Carbine or like a mr-15..etc

Well GL with your future events and i hope the best for you guys.

Goodluck!  

I agree with this person! Very Happy

afrobas189

Rank 0
PostedAug 07, 2012 2:51 pm

Armour like always (y)(y)(y)

Get all armour from ijji last year back during hollidays!
Like the titel saids, armour during holiday times should ABSOLUTELY be brought back in sf for sale for a few weeks during the holiday events, and afterwards being removed back again from sale. This makes the armour more special which motivates jealous players to buy more AP during holidays Smile

And with holiday armour i mean: Easter: RABBIT GALLOSHES FOR SP AND RABBIT JACKET FOR SP
christmas: Winter, combat parka, winter earflaps, winter gloves, etc.
halloween: Skullmask and trooper hat.

Conslusion: If i can get a confirmation that this armour will be for sale during holidays temporary, i'll be saving A LOT of money to buy this stuff!!

hopefully, the armour mentioned will not be put perm in the shop, cuz that would make it boring and nobody would buy it ever again...

Thank you for this awesome thread because our ideas make the game important Smile

legendarymaul

Rank 0
PostedAug 14, 2012 4:01 pm

Pretty Sad

Fix the killhack and I might actually appreciate the game more. So far I've had a bad Aeria games expierience. Very disapointed that I cant enjoy my favorite FPS anymore because every game I enter is hacked. I hope this is your number 1 priority. I buy AP alot but I refuse to buy anymore because of this.

Draconimemnous

Rank 0
PostedAug 15, 2012 7:49 am
Kinda impossible to really do a screenshot event at this time... Every game has that stupid killhack I mean people are missing out on their timed items...

jordyhs18

Rank 0
PostedAug 15, 2012 1:23 pm

Event Idea # Take 100

So a few years ago me and my bro had the dragon m4
you needed to play like 90 a 100 games to recrieve it
but why not make a kind of event like this
but then with another gun like e-psg1 for 120 Games
but make this event when the Hacks are patched cauze else everyone will hack to get it,

Aygs

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
PostedAug 16, 2012 4:44 pm
Man I can finally put my voice out here. I never really posted anything on ijji because there are a lot of immature people there. But in here, I feel like everyone just wants to make the new SF community better. I have been playing SF since 08 and I have some suggestions for aeria:)

Soldier front is barely starting out for aeria. Therefore, I think it would be better for the company to lower the price down for some of the items/guns. Now hold on, don't roll your eyes yet. The reason for this is to give the old players and especially the new players, to have a taste of the premium items at a cheaper price. With this, a lot of them can get easily addicted to the game. Once you have your dedicated players playing, they will build their own communities and get newer players in and will in turn, give bigger profit.

Next, I suggest, like the other people, bring back an event similar to the one with the dragon m4. I still remember playing for hours (nonstop) when that event was happening. I do warn you, however, to not host any useless/cheap events at this early in time. In my opinion, doing so will drive many of your new aeria users away. Aeria will lose it's credibility to many users because a lot of us has just transferred from ijji. Ijji may not be the very best, but it did thrive when it was hosting some of the events in sf.

All in all, I suggest to really listen up to the ones that are suggesting events similar to the ones that got ijji really popular. Please, do yourself a favor, do not drive your new users away by hosting cheap events.