Memphis

Aeria: Product Manager
Memphis
PostedJul 27, 2012 9:22 pm

Promotion suggestions

Hello Soldiers!

As you all might know, I am currently the PM working along with Aeria.North to bring you a enjoyable experience while playing Soldier Front. This thread being created is to get idea's on types of items you all like, promotions in the past you all fell in love with,events, etc etc. Feel free to leave suggestions and comments and we will build around it for more upcoming packages, etc etc for all you!

-Memphis
Advertisement

oGFire

Rank 2
oGFire
PostedJul 27, 2012 9:36 pm
With years of being with this SF community the one thing they hate is GM's being cheap.
For events give reasonable SP Prizes for example top 3 players in a single with GM win..
1st:50ksp
2nd:20ksp
3rd:10ksp
Other ideas are like little "tourny" events where clans face each other for a prize perhaps like 1piece WB or a fair amount of SP.

Tip:They are tired of getting "new" guns. They don't like to see the same gun like the M4A1 with a new skin. Maybe release like KSF's Carbine or like a mr-15..etc

Well GL with your future events and i hope the best for you guys.

Goodluck!

sdu96

Rank 0
PostedJul 27, 2012 10:49 pm

Re: Promotion suggestions

Well before the dragon m4 became a bomb gun it was from an exclusive event that only happened one time in all my hours of playing SF on ijji. The event was really neat that rewarded players for completing games (not single battles). To get the dragon m4 all people had to do was play 90 games within the events time frame and it was instantly awarded. The fun thing about this event was that their were milestones in the event that gave away sp and secondaries too. You should try this event with a new exclusive gun that you will never ever release again (like ijji did...).
So all in all this would be really neat! And I know this is CLEARLY THE BEST event SF players would want to have. Correct me if I'm wrong ;D.

M4LacHi

Rank 0
M4LacHi
PostedJul 28, 2012 3:03 pm

sdu96 wrote:
Well before the dragon m4 became a bomb gun it was from an exclusive event that only happened one time in all my hours of playing SF on ijji. The event was really neat that rewarded players for completing games (not single battles). To get the dragon m4 all people had to do was play 90 games within the events time frame and it was instantly awarded. The fun thing about this event was that their were milestones in the event that gave away sp and secondaries too. You should try this event with a new exclusive gun that you will never ever release again (like ijji did...).
So all in all this would be really neat! And I know this is CLEARLY THE BEST event SF players would want to have. Correct me if I'm wrong ;D.  

I agree with Sdu96, i think he bring up a good idea here. i remember this event like it was yesterday. Something like this is what it would take for this community to start playing more.

This are the guns in my opinion i would like to be given out.

1. White Unicorn M4a1
2.Water F200
3. Victory Ak47
4. Thompson M1A1
5. EXUSIAI M4a1
6.Black Dragon M4A1
7. Gpc_P90
8. Camo G3

1. SV-98
2.Skull PSG-1
3.Oskal PSG-1
4.Gpc_Fr-F2
5. Blaser R93

1. Degtyarev

1. Gold Desert eagle

1. Dragon Claw
2. Police Stick

Malachi

welovewong

Rank 0
PostedJul 28, 2012 7:47 pm

M4LacHi wrote:
sdu96 wrote:

I agree with Sdu96, i think he bring up a good idea here. i remember this event like it was yesterday. Something like this is what it would take for this community to start playing more.

This are the guns in my opinion i would like to be given out.

1. White Unicorn M4a1
2.Water F200
3. Victory Ak47
4. Thompson M1A1
5. EXUSIAI M4a1
6.Black Dragon M4A1
7. Gpc_P90
8. Camo G3

1. SV-98
2.Skull PSG-1
3.Oskal PSG-1
4.Gpc_Fr-F2
5. Blaser R93

1. Degtyarev

1. Gold Desert eagle

1. Dragon Claw
2. Police Stick

Malachi  

Yeah too bad none of those are out on USF

mobilport2

Rank 1
PostedJul 29, 2012 6:54 am

Events

Im loving with timed events. I mean that, we have to play ~10hours in a week and we will get a permanent weapon.

Also I want to get a permanent CHANGE CODE NAME item >.<

And more and more SP.. and double EXP for every weekend ar something like this..

idleninja007

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
idleninja007
PostedJul 29, 2012 10:30 am
EXP Weekends, Play x amount of time/games to receive stuff (preferably a perm gun if you play enough), Gift Boxes that contain a perm gun, and lots of GM games with Captain Mode.

salamisteve1

Rank 0
PostedJul 29, 2012 11:30 am

Old Event

Back in the day. 08' maybe, we had an event where you play an hour a day and you receive a ticket for an item with a maximum of 3 tickets per day. This went on for about two weeks and prizes included 10k sp, 20k sp, 7 day quick weapon switch, 7 day color codename, 7 day double exp, and 7 day double up. This was the best event hands down. It was a raffle so you didnt know what you were going to get but it made the game fun and sparked more people to play and to also buy IJJI currency to stack up their characters so they could rank faster.

oky101

Rank 0
PostedJul 29, 2012 10:02 pm
Free Weapon bomb event:]

Memphis

Aeria: Product Manager
Memphis
PostedJul 30, 2012 6:22 pm
oky101 wrote:
Free Weapon bomb event:]  
\

There is one right now.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1620941

All you have to do is submit a screen shot that is funny, and picked by a GM, and we will provide you with 1 weapon bomb of choice if you win