ainaxnaku

Rank 0
ainaxnaku
PostedAug 01, 2012 9:38 am
zweetvlek wrote:
ainaxnaku wrote:
maybe if you have already join the last times event, you cant participated in this one (or am i wrong), like my other friends, coz i got no problem with this event, i just need a couple more of hours to get the last item "XEM" Very Happy  

Nah that's not true. They're just gonna make a new event, so if this one worked for you, the next one is gonna work too.  

Hmm..., regarding to that, I'm not so sure, it was because of my experience, my old acc that play the last events happen to be same like the other player, it show 280min++, but at the end i just receive only XEM ops, while my new acc that don't participate in the last event got no problem with time & receive all of the item, same thing happen with my other friends, anyways just he "MEMPHIS" know what exactly happen.

Advertisement

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedAug 01, 2012 11:36 am
ainaxnaku wrote:
zweetvlek wrote:
ainaxnaku wrote:
maybe if you have already join the last times event, you cant participated in this one (or am i wrong), like my other friends, coz i got no problem with this event, i just need a couple more of hours to get the last item "XEM" Very Happy  

Nah that's not true. They're just gonna make a new event, so if this one worked for you, the next one is gonna work too.  

Hmm..., regarding to that, I'm not so sure, it was because of my experience, my old acc that play the last events happen to be same like the other player, it show 280min++, but at the end i just receive only XEM ops, while my new acc that don't participate in the last event got no problem with time & receive all of the item, same thing happen with my other friends, anyways just he "MEMPHIS" know what exactly happen.  

I'm not sure how it works though. A friend of mine had the same problem with this event, although on his other account the very same event just worked.

thestaar

Rank 1
thestaar
PostedAug 03, 2012 9:07 pm
i love thes events
Razz : Razz P

Best Regards