RichardClerig

Rank 0
PostedJul 27, 2012 5:11 pm

some doubts

Hello, I'm player GF Brazil '-' and here came through a few updates crazy oO '

GF wanted a comparison of Brazil / usa

submerged mechanics here in BR b1 mutant only lv 73 + can enter and mine just ordered mutant lv 53 + can enter, wanted to know if the USA is like that!

dg and limit here in BR are just '5 'is in use more than that or is it the same thing?

last boss of the tower is the fenix relfet?

sorry some mistakes, I'm using google translator x)
Advertisement

SunnyFox

Rank 0
SunnyFox
PostedJul 28, 2012 2:56 pm

submerged mechanics here in BR b1 mutant only lv 73 + can enter and mine just ordered mutant lv 53 + can enter, wanted to know if the USA is like that!  

Yes, we have the same thing in the EN version. These are level caps, made to prevent plvling, apparently the Italian version does not have this on dungeons.

dg and limit here in BR are just '5 'is in use more than that or is it the same thing?  

The limits for MO are 5 and 15, 5 for the first MO and 15 for the second. The second MO doesn't give you money, but will give you exp.

last boss of the tower is the fenix relfet?  

Yes, the last boss is still annoying with reflect spam in Pheonix tower.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJul 28, 2012 3:45 pm
While we do have level requirements on dungeons, players on our version can enter MSMF at level 71+

FreeFallen

Rank 0
FreeFallen
PostedOct 30, 2012 9:39 am
There are also some differences between the free loot box items, cost of AP in purchasing stuffs, and freebies that you can get from M-Alch ei.

Though one thingy for sure is, the MO limit is screwed ei. This line speaks for itself meh .~.