8%37 Votes
1 (Poor)
44%185 Votes
Total Votes :: 413 Votes

thaterickidd

Rank 0
PostedJul 27, 2012 1:42 pm

Report Bug

I'd give it a 5 if you fix the report bug on soldier front. Too many people are using to their advantage and it's really getting on my nerves.
Advertisement

Italia_Playaaa

Rank 0
PostedJul 27, 2012 1:45 pm

Sometimes good - Sometimes not
Sometimes the team does help very friendly and quick, but sometimes it is just sad how they not care about the player and his problem.

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedJul 27, 2012 1:58 pm
I gave a 5 because of the quick RT response along with friendly gaming communities. I can't say things about other communities but Warren Story game management is superb GMGosh is really active,yeah the OB can come quickly Wink But I guess a lot of tweaks are left to be made. But nonetheless good job Aeria.

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedJul 27, 2012 2:03 pm
I voted five for the first time in almost a year. I thought that the Staff in control of Alliance of Valiant Arms have been doing a good job, and also the Staff of Wolfteam, who have recently become extremely active with the community. The Product Managers of Wolfteam have deffinitely stepped up in Tiered Spenders & are reasonably understanding of our concerns.

zaxee

Rank 0
zaxee
An idyllic rural village :-) United Kingdom
PostedJul 27, 2012 2:44 pm

Re: Feedback Poll 07/27/12

Over the years I have played not only here but on other games publishing sites and I have to honestly say that this comapny is by far the best when it comes to its service to its clients.

I had a problem recently with a place holder and was all for npcing it but it was the staff at AGE
that quietly assured myself that it would be sorted, sometimes things may not be done as fast as we might like them to be but Aeria Games and its employees have always looked out for my best interests here and after 4 years abstinence they are still in my honest opinion one of the top 5 publishers for service to us, thank you all.

xxMOxMOxx

Rank 0
PostedJul 27, 2012 2:48 pm
I voted a 3. The only Aeria game I play is A.V.A. which has not been very good lately. I understand it is a difficult time because the game has just migrated from Ijji but I still think you could be doing better. My biggest problem is that I cannot get A.V.A. to run on Steam. I run it through Ignite but I miss the Steam overlay that I use it to play music, check my Facebook, and look stuff up while I wait to respawn.

I was thinking a little and I wish I had voted for a 1. I just remembered Aeria has created a ton of lag. The program silently installed along with Ignite (I think its called Akami net session) caused my ping to rise up to 300+ and I normally have under 20 ping. Also, I have read the new North America server is in Canada. I think this is true because my ping is now usualy above 40 and many Southern American players pings are even higher than before (many well over 300). In case you somehow didn't know, there is a very large Latino population in A.V.A. I was assuming that if a server change was going to occur it would be to create a South America server. I understand you do not own Ijji's old servers but I think you should temporarily give A.V.A. priority over some of your other games and maybe transfer one a server from a different game to A.V.A. Many people (including myself) are getting frustrated with A.V.A. and many are even quitting. We haven't had a content update in months and the last update barely even gave us a new map (It was mostly just a few lighting changes to an already existing map)! Also until recently the game has been full of hackers. Please focus on A.V.A. until migration issues have been resolved and content has been update or we might lose even more people Crying or Very sad

apdoul1221

Rank 1
apdoul1221
PostedJul 27, 2012 3:19 pm
I voted a 1, I am currently not pleased my Service with Dynasty Warriors Online.The Item Mall
is currently down now usually this would be such a big problem and would not take so long to fix but its been a month since the Announcement of GMSplitKicks-"We are currently still working on getting the Web Mall fixed."

- The Item Mall Being down slowing down the whole Process of Moving on tot he next scenario and the Furnitures that need to be send out.
- The Server crashes,lag spikes that were announced "Fixed",are not really Fixed.

Other then that Good Job with the Merger going smooth, looking foward to A.V.A and Gunz in the next few months.

Ryan_SF

Rank 5
Ryan_SF
Various swamps throughout the United Kingdom
PostedJul 27, 2012 3:50 pm
Said 2 because I sent a ticket about a problem I was having in SF and you basically told me to do something better even though that wasn't the case.

Shalghar

Rank 1
Shalghar
PostedJul 27, 2012 4:12 pm
Superman0X wrote:
We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

I do not know wether it is an actual change or i just see more how it is continuously but i am increasingly seeing the very same kind of disinterest for players issues and quality issues that made me quit my former version of last chaos.

Overuse of eristic discussion tactics by aeria staff also gives a bad taste, especially obvious distraction techniques as well as thread locks and and deletion of postings are happening a bit too often.

This bug report thread: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=13628103#13628101
has been forsaken for several weeks now as it seems.

Not totally aerias fault but also being considered in my vote: severel weeks without any real work done on the game, just continuous posts about some invisible testing going on. With all those bugs in LC - ignored or not - no good sign for a game and its service.

jlin1314

Rank 2
jlin1314
PostedJul 27, 2012 4:17 pm
Voted 1. Eden eternal - lvl 65 cap was introduced in February and now half a year passed, still no cap. Pretty sure the EE population is dropping dramatically due to the lack of real content.