8%37 Votes
1 (Poor)
44%185 Votes
Total Votes :: 413 Votes

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedJul 27, 2012 11:47 am

Merge wasn't as smooth as it could have been and I got flooded in Shoutbox the first few days by people with errors crying "down with Aeria!!!" And then the servers started to shut down every day and the community reaction was really bad.

IMO merge event was a tad lame. Something cool would have been like "get a free perm gun" or something. Especially when a lot of people are starting to leave AVA for other games like Blacklight Retribution and Arctic Combat *cough cough*

Otherwise I like the GM team and I appreciate the amount of effort everyone had put into the merge. Also glad it finally happened.

The events and content updates (if any) over the next month will determine whether this 4 goes up or down.

Advertisement

draven99

Rank 4
draven99
PostedJul 27, 2012 11:57 am
I've been really impressed with the focus on improving Shaiya, whether its from AGE or Nexon, I really don't care, I'm just glad things are being done to improve the game, its nice to see action and not just talk. That said, I voted a 4, I'll wait and see what happens with all these things coming down the pipeline in the coming months before I give a 5. Good job though, stay focused on improving Shaiya and I think you'll have a lot of happy players and you really can't go wrong with that.

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedJul 27, 2012 12:05 pm

Only because of the actual ijji merge.

~Lil_Kizuna

LegendarySpirit

Rank 0
LegendarySpirit
PostedJul 27, 2012 12:13 pm
4!
Overall, the staff has been very helpful and nice. No complaints there.

But gameplay in Wolfteam.. ehh. I would like to see a bit more work on the hacking problem. I know you guys are trying your hardest and that things like that aren't always preventable, but it would be nice to enter a game and not have a lagger or a hacker 3/4 of the time.

The events have been great! I'm always impressed with the tiers, and always wishing I could support. Although, the in game events could use a little work. Last time I tried to get into an event, there was only one room. It would be nice to see maybe 2 or 3 rooms at a time, if possible, so everyone has a chance at getting in an event. The one room that's open fills up 3 seconds flat.

But other than that, you guys have been wonderful!

spicynoodle1

Rank 0
PostedJul 27, 2012 12:38 pm
I voted a 3 because it seems as though Aeria focuses more on their MMOs rather than the FPSes.

Also with the transfers from IJJI to Aeria, you guys said you fixed a lot of problems... but they are still haunting the game -- only thing good is the fact that your servers are 2x better than IJJI's were at the time being, but seeing as you guys actually reply to consumer messages, its an automatic + from what IJJI dished out.

I'm also concerned with the random banning of recent accounts from IJJI. You guys have said nothing about it, nor have you guys replied with a solution to any of it after 2-3 messages i've sent.

Management - 3
Staff - 2 1/2
Transfer - 3 1/2
Customer Support - 2

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJul 27, 2012 12:42 pm
I voted a 3 this time~ My highest vote ever?

Since PMPuffer and GMMokona was added to the Grand Fantasia team, I feel like a lot of stuff been doing better. With the addition of these two, the player communication is really frequent and Puffer is doing a great job taking suggestions and feedback from players. Promotions been getting a bit better too, but they still need to be worked on a lot.

khasidashvili

Rank 0
PostedJul 27, 2012 12:56 pm

i voted 1 because of 2 reasons

1. I havn;t gotten my acc info yet eventought i merged
2. Dun see any difference between Aeria and ijji

shuyin332

Rank 0
shuyin332
PostedJul 27, 2012 1:20 pm   Last edited by shuyin332 on Jul 27, 2012 8:11 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I voted 1. Still no LO updates...

armystyleboy

Rank 0
armystyleboy
PostedJul 27, 2012 1:22 pm
i give it a 3 because there are still server problems but not as much as before. I was a little upset that the game has become boring due to the fact that obtaining ap is hard. But i am ready to start the new scenario already.

Jensun

GameSage: DK Online
Jensun
PostedJul 27, 2012 1:31 pm
I'm actually really surprised by the low votes, personally I've been beyond pleased with the service here.

I played Shin Megami Tensei before the migration to Atlus, and the service was always fantastic. I think also, for everyone it is important to remember that Aeria is a publisher, they can't just magically fix bugs and such.

I'm not currently on any game, but did participate in CB for Waren Story and am really eagerly waiting for OB.

RTs get answered quickly, kindly and politely. Events were plentiful, fun and entertaining.

GMGosh is with us in SB really often, PM Samael rocks.

I've seen some things not get handled in a great way from GMs and GSs through forums, but nothing huge.

4 stars from me!