r7o2d6

Rank 0
PostedJul 27, 2012 8:28 am

Gifting AP items

Any plans on this?
Well, I transferred an account over that had enough gcoins to buy a new weapon. I have 0% chance of competing in public rooms, as I haven't played in over a year, because of that stupid 20 second d/c crap that IJJI never fixed.

I don't have that problem now that they've switched over to Aeria Games (Credit given to who ever fixed this issue)

Anyways! back on subject, I'd really really like to get my hands on the M4 Freedom, but.. You cannot gift items! Is there any plans in the future to add such a feature? Like before the M4 Freedom is taken out of the game?

Thanks for your time (:
Advertisement

xXEMOXxLUVXx

Rank 0
PostedJul 27, 2012 10:48 am
lol i remember that 20 second d/c crap i couldn't play for a really long time cuz ijji wouldn't get there act together lol. anyway idk if they ever will. something i think only a GS can answer

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedJul 27, 2012 11:46 am
They may take our lives.... but they can never take our FREEDOM!!!

Seriously, they should be working on getting the webmall, and other assorted tools working next week. I dont know if there is an option for gifting in AvA, but if there is a desire for this, and it is possible, I am sure that they let the developers know.

imedaduty

Rank 2
imedaduty
PostedJul 27, 2012 12:04 pm
Superman0X wrote:

Seriously, they should be working on getting the webmall, and other assorted tools working next week. I dont know if there is an option for gifting in AvA, but if there is a desire for this, and it is possible, I am sure that they let the developers know.  

If it does happen make sure it stays with AP only. Because trust me people will abuse it if it's euros as well.

I know I would. Make new accounts and gift my main all day long.

r7o2d6

Rank 0
PostedJul 27, 2012 2:33 pm
Superman0X wrote:

Thank you for the info and reply! means a lot to me (: I look forward to the possibility of this being an option. To me in theory it is possible, but I'm no expert on this stuff q:

imedaduty wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

If it does happen make sure it stays with AP only. Because trust me people will abuse it if it's euros as well.

I know I would. Make new accounts and gift my main all day long.  

Yes, most definitively needs to be an option for items bought with AP only. Euro items would be considerably game-breaking in some eyes, as euro is hard to obtain, which is kinda the point.

xXEMOXxLUVXx wrote:
lol i remember that 20 second d/c crap i couldn't play for a really long time cuz ijji wouldn't get there act together lol. anyway idk if they ever will. something i think only a GS can answer  
It really flippin' sucked. Because back then I had bought 50bucks worth of gcoins to not even be able to play the game >.< partly my fault, for not making sure I didn't have this problem still, but I had a job, and jumped the gun lol.

P.S. I <3 Paramore