GOLDDUBBY

Rank 4
GOLDDUBBY
PostedJul 27, 2012 6:40 am

Mouse-Sensitivity bug ?

cross-hair warps out of control..
So ever since the merge I've been getting warping cross-hair,.. I've been fiddling with mouse settings and every 'Acceleration' is off. I even made X/Y-axles equal.. still the cross-hair goes crazy from time to time..

It feels like this: I have my mouse set to 900dpi atm,. all of the sudden it goes to like 6400dpi and I'm instantly dead. And sometimes it just stops responding.

This has been making me crazy over the last couple of days.. I was even thinking of getting a new mouse..

Then out of the blue my friend types me in whisper: F this sensitivity bug.

OMG so I'm not alone,. It's not on my end ?? LoLzz really LOLzz!!!
And then my clannie told me same thing: What's up, did fr-f2 get nerfed or something? Scope is spinning out of control.

GM's fix dis NAO!! tell them lazy technicians to get on top of dis pronto pl0x! me wub u long tajmeee ♥♥
Advertisement

KillaLurusk

Rank 0
PostedJul 27, 2012 6:49 am   Last edited by KillaLurusk on Jul 27, 2012 6:52 am. Edited 1 time in total

Re: Mouse-Sensitivity bug ?

cross-hair warps out of control..
GOLDDUBBY wrote:
So ever since the merge I've been getting warping cross-hair,.. I've been fiddling with mouse settings and every 'Acceleration' is off. I even made X/Y-axles equal.. still the cross-hair goes crazy from time to time..

It feels like this: I have my mouse set to 900dpi atm,. all of the sudden it goes to like 6400dpi and I'm instantly dead. And sometimes it just stops responding.

This has been making me crazy over the last couple of days.. I was even thinking of getting a new mouse..

Then out of the blue my friend types me in whisper: F this sensitivity bug.

OMG so I'm not alone,. It's not on my end ?? LoLzz really LOLzz!!!
And then my clannie told me same thing: What's up, did fr-f2 get nerfed or something? Scope is spinning out of control.

GM's fix dis NAO!! tell them lazy technicians to get on top of dis pronto pl0x! me wub u long tajmeee ♥♥  

nothing new to me.. i had that in ijji's ava, too... and then ppl rage and ask why im so bad and why i didnt kill the guy who killed me..

(i don't have it in other games, no matter if they are UE3 based or not.. and it has nothing to do with the sensitivity you choose)

Limousines

Rank 3
PostedJul 27, 2012 6:50 am
When you say "900 to 6400" DPI, does your mouse actually change it's DPI mid game or not? If so, then it's a problem with your mouse, not the game.

It's probably some connection error, the game not receiving your mouse input, or delaying it and then probably receiving it while you're shaking your mouse around trying to get it to work again.

If the crosshair is actually warping, i.e. one second your aim is at point A, and the next it's just teleported to B, that's not a sensitivity error, because your crosshair hasn't moved between those 2 points on your screen, it's not that your crosshair was moving quicker.

Oh and the GMs don't technically fix anything, they tell Redduck to, they have no control over the game's mechanics.

Androgynous

KillaLurusk

Rank 0
PostedJul 27, 2012 6:53 am
Limousines wrote:
When you say "900 to 6400" DPI, does your mouse actually change it's DPI mid game or not? If so, then it's a problem with your mouse, not the game.

It's probably some connection error, the game not receiving your mouse input, or delaying it and then probably receiving it while you're shaking your mouse around trying to get it to work again.

If the crosshair is actually warping, i.e. one second your aim is at point A, and the next it's just teleported to B, that's not a sensitivity error, because your crosshair hasn't moved between those 2 points on your screen, it's not that your crosshair was moving quicker.

Oh and the GMs don't technically fix anything, they tell Redduck to, they have no control over the game's mechanics.  

and redducks programmer suck. so GG
(or at least give all the crap to uava)

Limousines

Rank 3
PostedJul 27, 2012 7:09 am
Redduck is based in Korea, due to time zone differences, and whatever, contact with them is slightly impeded, so there's a delay in patches, compared to KAVA, where glitches are probably near-instantaneously patched.

As for UAVA getting all the bad stuff, that may be in turn due to ijji, delaying the updates, drawing out each update for as long as possible, trying to make more money per update.

Same with the capsule shop, I can't remember exactly, but KAVA has 99/99 machines for every gun, and JAVA has 99/99 for cash guns, and 200/200 for euro capsules, or something along the lines of that. Plus their capsules are cheaper.

Again ijji trying to make more money.

The reason why this community is so bad compared to other versions is not because of Redduck's programming

Androgynous

GOLDDUBBY

Rank 4
GOLDDUBBY
PostedJul 27, 2012 8:05 am
Limousines wrote:
When you say "900 to 6400" DPI, does your mouse actually change it's DPI mid game or not?  

No, honey.. I said it FEELS LIKE it changes from like 900-6400dpi .. My mouse stays the same, and I have no acceleration or stuff like that.

chris.truett

Rank 1
PostedJul 27, 2012 8:23 am
OP: What surface are you using your mouse on?

lQQlz

Rank 1
lQQlz
PostedJul 27, 2012 8:25 am
+1 I have same problem !!

GOLDDUBBY

Rank 4
GOLDDUBBY
PostedJul 27, 2012 8:31 am
chris.truett wrote:
OP: What surface are you using your mouse on?  

Hmm, it's some gaming mouse mat, aluminum and Teflon mix..idk .. was a gift from a company I did some testing for. I don't think it's the mouse mat .. Specially since there are allot of players experiencing this issue.

::also:: I have a gaming mouse with both optical and laser sensor combo, so the surface really don't make much difference to that mouse.

chris.truett

Rank 1
PostedJul 27, 2012 8:44 am
Laser mice in my experience are notorious for skipping around (especially if they are on certain surfaces) compared to standard optical mice. I would suggest (if possible) switching to optical only. Wired mice are also more reliable than wireless, I've found. Quicker response time and all that.