Author Message

kaberksjacob

Rank 0
Joined
27 Jun 2012
Posts
2
Location
United States
PostedJul 26, 2012 11:24 pm

Ever since the migration...

Hackers
Hello Aeria,

I'm an avid AVA player and I've been playing A.V.A ever since it was in closed beta on ijji. I never encountered problems whatsoever except for gun-adders which weren't really a threat. However, after the migration to Aeria so many issues flooded the game, and its all the incredible amount of hacking. What I have seen so far were:

> Name Copying
> Aimbots
> Infinite Ammo
> Infinite HP
> High Jumping
> Instant kills

I never seen this much hacking prior to the migration. Aeria has changed something that made it easier for these players to exploit and hack the game. It seems playing the game at the present requires an element of hope. Hoping that the game you are enjoying won't be interrupted by hackers. And thus ruining the game experience. Not only did the gaem felt more prone to hackers but some of the game textures and items seemed to be altered as well:

> A few guns were reportedly nerfed, buffed, received more or less recoil and bloom.
> Some map textures including Rising Dust, Scorpion, Castle Rock, Burning Temple, and Windmill. (Look for posters, wall textures and smoke animations)

These are some of the things I am concerned about. I wish that the hacking issue needs to be looked thoroughly and be dealt with. Otherwise this game will fall into a pit of FPS failures such as Combat Arms.

Thank you for reading and spending your time.
Advertisement

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
Joined
28 Jan 2009
Posts
4545
Location
United States
PostedJul 26, 2012 11:32 pm
I agree that what you mentioned is a problem, but since the merge just occured, I think its only fair for us to give Aeria a chance, at least until the first update, to see if they will fix these issues.

The last few months, they had been focusing on attempting to make the migration as smooth as possible. Now they have more time to look at the issues you mentioned..

Former Game Sage for Alliance of Valiant Arms. Member of the AVA community for 5 years

Dutchsn0wman

Rank 0
Joined
14 Feb 2012
Posts
49
Location
Netherlands
PostedJul 26, 2012 11:41 pm
ramsisthe3rd wrote:
I agree that what you mentioned is a problem, but since the merge just occured, I think its only fair for us to give Aeria a chance, at least until the first update, to see if they will fix these issues.

The last few months, they had been focusing on attempting to make the migration as smooth as possible. Now they have more time to look at the issues you mentioned..  


you do realise that the merge they gave us, was only to patch the co op hakcs, right?
they need some more time to make the real merge, with new anti cheat, which will hopefully block unreal, if it wont block it... well, then is unreal just from aeria orsomething

kaberksjacob wrote:
I'm an avid AVA player and I've been playing A.V.A ever since it was in closed beta on ijji. I never encountered problems whatsoever except for gun-adders which weren't really a threat.  


Are you kidding me? unreal has been big, since ijji, how did you not notice all the opk's and aimbots etc etc etc

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
Joined
23 Apr 2012
Posts
7164
Location
Not actually in Taiwan
PostedJul 26, 2012 11:43 pm
Dutchsn0wman wrote:
Are you kidding me? unreal has been big, since ijji, how did you not notice all the opk's and aimbots etc etc etc  
I've seen waaay less hacker since the merge. Sooo. *Shrug*

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
Joined
28 Jan 2009
Posts
4545
Location
United States
PostedJul 26, 2012 11:48 pm
Dutchsn0wman wrote:
ramsisthe3rd wrote:
I agree that what you mentioned is a problem, but since the merge just occured, I think its only fair for us to give Aeria a chance, at least until the first update, to see if they will fix these issues.

The last few months, they had been focusing on attempting to make the migration as smooth as possible. Now they have more time to look at the issues you mentioned..  


you do realise that the merge they gave us, was only to patch the co op hakcs, right?
they need some more time to make the real merge, with new anti cheat, which will hopefully block unreal, if it wont block it... well, then is unreal just from aeria orsomething
 


You do realize that if they did not do what they did, then every1 in the game would be Brigadier Generals?

Former Game Sage for Alliance of Valiant Arms. Member of the AVA community for 5 years

kaberksjacob

Rank 0
Joined
27 Jun 2012
Posts
2
Location
United States
PostedJul 26, 2012 11:51 pm
 
Are you kidding me? unreal has been big, since ijji, how did you not notice all the opk's and aimbots etc etc etc  


I apologize, excuse me.

I have seen problems during AVA's time in ijji, but from what I have learned they were eventually dealt with. I believe the one thing that ijji got right was dealing with potential game breaking issues.

I just hope that Aeria won't let some of these issues persist that it turns off veteran AVA players.

I appreciate the support guys.

simplysaran

Rank 0
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
5
Location
India
PostedJul 27, 2012 1:58 am

Re: Ever since the migration...

Hackers
kaberksjacob wrote:
Hello Aeria,

I'm an avid AVA player and I've been playing A.V.A ever since it was in closed beta on ijji. I never encountered problems whatsoever except for gun-adders which weren't really a threat. However, after the migration to Aeria so many issues flooded the game, and its all the incredible amount of hacking. What I have seen so far were:

> Name Copying
> Aimbots
> Infinite Ammo
> Infinite HP
> High Jumping
> Instant kills

I never seen this much hacking prior to the migration.  

lolz, there were more hackers n hacking instances in Ijji AVA as compared to Aeria AVA.

Maybe, u haven't played AVA for a long time.....UPDATE for u n yup this is 100% correct:

> Name Copying ==> (Old, was there in ijji AVA)
> Aimbots ==> (Old, was there in ijji AVA)
> Infinite Ammo ==> (Not Possible in PvP/CW, rare chance in BG extreme but was fixed 7-8 months ago)
> Infinite HP ==> (Not Possible in PvP/CW, rare chance in Coop)
> High Jumping ==> (Old, was there in ijji AVA)
> Instant kills ==> (Old, was there in ijji AVA)

SiaoJyun

Rank 0
Joined
19 Jul 2012
Posts
97
Location
Slovenia
PostedJul 27, 2012 2:04 am
played over 20 hours since migration, didnt see a hacker yet (maybe some wallhacker but highly unlikely), a few months ago when i played i kept getting hacker every 2 or 3 games

as for co-op i dont care

Uzlzzz

Rank 2
Uzlzzz
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
623
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJul 27, 2012 2:10 am
ramsisthe3rd wrote:
I agree that what you mentioned is a problem, but since the merge just occured, I think its only fair for us to give Aeria a chance, at least until the first update, to see if they will fix these issues.

The last few months, they had been focusing on attempting to make the migration as smooth as possible. Now they have more time to look at the issues you mentioned..  


This is the thing. They never update it, it takes like a **** year for them just to do one single thing. "WE'LL FIX IT, WE'LL FIX IT, SEND TICKET DO THIS DO THAT". None of that **** works, they just need to fix their security but "NO" they just gonna give us random answers like report the hackers.


I'm sick of it.

I prefer IJJI.

dietjanl

Rank 0
dietjanl
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
38
Location
Dat Weird City Netherlands
PostedJul 27, 2012 4:17 am
Take note Aeria JUST took over AVA from IJJI.
They still need to get up to speed with all the things happened in the past with this game.

you guys act as if they're paranormal sighted, and see it all before even possible.

They'll get it fixed.
Just give it some time.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: