xOuterHaven

Rank 2
xOuterHaven
Narnia,Talon IV,OuterHeaven United States
PostedJul 26, 2012 9:06 pm

Update?

So... any news on this? No leaks... No teases? When the update comes oh it better be good and it better bring everything we missed out on... or I will rip several heads off >.>

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p501/xOuterHaven/1273605571206.gif<br> *Signatures must be within 700x200 pixels and 120kb*
Advertisement

41ste

Rank 2
41ste
PostedJul 26, 2012 9:13 pm

Re: Update?

xOuterHaven wrote:
So... any news on this? No leaks... No teases? When the update comes oh it better be good and it better bring everything we missed out on... or I will rip several heads off >.>  

Announcing the "Welcome to Aeria" deluxe post-transfer event!

We are so happy that we've finally transferred! We're so happy, in fact, that we've decided to give the community a HUGE opportunity with our newest event!

It's simple. All you have to do is spend 6,000 AP or more on capsules (it does not matter whether you win or lose) and you will be entered into a raffle to win an ANACONDA KUKRI!*

Act now folks, because people are buying capsules left and right! Will YOU be the lucky winner? BUY SOME CAPSULES AND SEE!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*we cannot guarantee that you won't be called a hacker or gun adder in every game that you use this bad boy, but that's all right, YOU'LL OWN AN ANACONDA KUKRI!

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
PostedJul 26, 2012 9:34 pm
Seems legit.

xOuterHaven

Rank 2
xOuterHaven
PostedJul 26, 2012 11:34 pm
Seems legit... lol... Nice one xD

http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p501/xOuterHaven/1273605571206.gif<br> *Signatures must be within 700x200 pixels and 120kb*

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
PostedJul 26, 2012 11:39 pm
>_>

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedJul 26, 2012 11:46 pm

41ste wrote:
xOuterHaven wrote:

We are so happy that we've finally transferred! We're so happy, in fact, that we've decided to give the community a HUGE opportunity with our newest event!

It's simple. All you have to do is spend 6,000 AP or more on capsules (it does not matter whether you win or lose) and you will be entered into a raffle to win an ANACONDA KUKRI!*

Act now folks, because people are buying capsules left and right! Will YOU be the lucky winner? BUY SOME CAPSULES AND SEE!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*we cannot guarantee that you won't be called a hacker or gun adder in every game that you use this bad boy, but that's all right, YOU'LL OWN AN ANACONDA KUKRI!  

Former Game Sage for Alliance of Valiant Arms and Soldier Front 2. Member of the AVA community for 5 years

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
PostedJul 26, 2012 11:47 pm
I giggled. .___________________________________.

xOuterHaven

Rank 2
xOuterHaven
PostedJul 27, 2012 12:24 am

ramsisthe3rd wrote:
41ste wrote:
xOuterHaven wrote: