GMNyago

GameMaster: USA
GMNyago
PostedJul 26, 2012 7:39 pm

New Item Mall Service - Item Recovery Crystal

Lost your weapon or piece of armor? No worries! We're here to help! :D
Hello everyone!

As we have been receiving requests about lost weapons and armor - this got us thinking on providing a service where players can actually recover that lost piece of sweet loot. (Especially those prized Awakened Weapons and future Awakened Armor)

Now fret no more! We have created the Item Recovery Crystal!

With this new Aeria Service Item you can purchase this service and send a ticket via Contact Us. With the proper information we can verify that the weapon or armor piece is lost and restore it for you!

The details of the service are as follows:

Item Recovery Crystal - 3999AP

This crystal allows you to recover ONE piece of armor or weapon if you happen to lose it or break it from fortification.
This is not a physical item. You will receive an item called "Aeria Service" in your item mall storage as a placeholder after purchase, this item has no functionality.

*Please keep in mind that this service can only be utilized within 14 days when the item was lost.

Here is what you need to do:
Within 48 hours of purchasing this, send in an RT to Eden Eternal HERE
In the RT, list the following information:

1) Your account name
2) Server.
3) Character's name that originally had the item.
4) The specific name of the item you wish to restore.
5) At the time you lost your item, what date, time and channel were you on?

Note - We will not recover any items if we cannot verify was lost, and the item will be recovered without any fortifications, slots, gems or any enchantments. This service is only applicable for armor or weapons- necklaces / trophies / rings / vanity gear etc will not be restored. Please wait 3-5 days for our support staff to manually restore your item.  

We are happy to unveil this new service to provide second chances where in the past that was not an option. Enjoy everyone! <3
Advertisement

Mooey123

Rank 0
Mooey123
PostedJul 26, 2012 8:30 pm
This seems like a feature that should just be common courtesy...especially if the recovered item is not recovered to pre-lost condition....

Or just make the awakened quests repeatable if the previously created awakened weapon is destroyed by the character.

Either way, $40 is over-priced in my opinion.

P.S. If you recovered a yellow/purple/any item that was not bound when lost, will it remain unbound upon recovery?

IGN: MooMaster

GMNyago

GMNyago
PostedJul 26, 2012 8:40 pm
Mooey123 wrote:
This seems like a feature that should just be common courtesy...especially if the recovered item is not recovered to pre-lost condition....

Or just make the awakened quests repeatable if the previously created awakened weapon is destroyed by the character.

Either way, $40 is over-priced in my opinion.

P.S. If you recovered a yellow/purple/any item that was not bound when lost, will it remain unbound upon recovery?  

As we are merely just a publisher of Eden Eternal we do not the means to change content within game with out developer interaction. Currently it is not possible to reset quests especially book quests as they have their own set of requirements.

As for the item bound question, we will return the item in it's base form whether defaulted as bound, bind on equip, tradeable, etc.

GMObspho

GMObspho
PostedJul 26, 2012 10:40 pm
Mooey123 wrote:

To expand upon what GMNyago has already said- while something like this may seem like "common courtesy", in reality, it is an extremely complicated process on our end, and was unfortunately not cost / time effective for us to do til this point.

To clarify: we received so many tickets from people who lost an item through accidentally deleting it or forgetting a safety stone or other reasons that if we attempted to assist them all, we would have little time to do our other duties!

This is why many games have their stance as "we are unable to restore broken or deleted items that have been deleted due to the error of the player." However, we don't want to see someone get completely discouraged solely because they, for example, lost their awakened weapon because they forgot a safety stone. This is our attempt to provide this service for our players while keeping it viable for us.

Under ideal circumstances, this service should not be needed, as we have confirmation windows for deleting items and we ask players to always be careful when moving / deleting items. However, mistakes DO happen- which is why we are now providing this service.

skidoo2

Rank 2
skidoo2
PostedJul 26, 2012 10:56 pm
I think this is a great idea especially since if you forget to use a safety stone is the players fault and the GM's aren't responsible for that. They are doing players a favor by offering this service. Thanks GM's.

Elfboy76

Rank 0
PostedJul 26, 2012 11:14 pm
love this wish it was in the game ages ago but now its in i atleast dont gotta worry about losing stuff for good ^^ great addition i love it^^

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedJul 26, 2012 11:26 pm
Shaiya has something similiar to this, only thing i ask is that you don't over price it like it is on shaiya.

It's roughly 70-75$ for shaiya's item recovery.

5ana

Rank 0
5ana
PostedJul 27, 2012 2:05 am
Why do I suspect there are some 'conditions' that haven't been mentioned here? It's a nice idea if it works, but I don't want to be the first to try it. I'm already on my seventh week of scripted responses from the support team =.=

Good luck if you buy one!

Dash612

Rank 4
Dash612
PostedJul 27, 2012 4:06 pm
I don't normally say this about anything Aeria Games does, but this is actually an amazingly good idea. Two thumbs seriously up.

sergeyev000

Rank 0
PostedJul 27, 2012 4:34 pm

interesting

Interesting !!! Shocked uuuu

kjgkhgk