In a 4-Way Free For All fight (Hunger Games Style) who would win between 80's Action Stars

Dolph Lundgren
2%1 Vote
Sylvester Stallone
24%11 Votes
Jean-Claude Van Damme
31%14 Votes
Arnold Schwarzenegger
22%10 Votes
Steven Seagal
20%9 Votes
Total Votes :: 45 Votes
Author Message

KurdishLove

Rank 0
KurdishLove
Joined
01 Aug 2012
Posts
9
Location
Turkey
PostedAug 01, 2012 9:24 am

im vote for steven segal

thanks
Advertisement

Floccinauci

Rank 2
Floccinauci
Joined
06 Feb 2011
Posts
464
Location
Schwabach Germany
PostedAug 01, 2012 9:29 am
According to all rules of survival game storytelling, the winner is never the seemingly unstoppable killing machine, so I'm afraid the terminator won't make it.

Thus, my vote goes to Rambo

TwelveSkyLegend

Rank 0
Joined
01 Aug 2012
Posts
5
Location
Turkey
PostedAug 01, 2012 10:44 am

Re: im vote for steven segal

KurdishLove wrote:
thanks
 

im agree you steven segal best action

pumaroma

Aeria: Product Manager
pumaroma
Joined
14 Nov 2011
Posts
81
Location
United States
PostedAug 01, 2012 8:23 pm
Look what we have here ... this thread finally has TRACTION!!!

I NEED MOAR PEOPLE TO VOTE! *rawr*

robertgriffin10

Rank 2
robertgriffin10
Joined
24 Mar 2012
Posts
488
Location
West Chester United States
PostedAug 01, 2012 9:57 pm
Well the terminator is taking the throne, I don't see a comeback any time soon!



Eniskuo

Rank 1
Eniskuo
Joined
04 Jun 2009
Posts
259
Location
VandownbytheRiver United States
PostedAug 02, 2012 6:16 am
Robocop quote with the terminator? interesting

anyhow,
Dolph Lundgren is the russian machine
Sylvester Stallone is always the underdog
Jean-Claude Van Damme is always the come back kid
Arnold Schwarzenegger is the Barbarian
Steven Seagal is hard to kill

KurdishLove

Rank 0
KurdishLove
Joined
01 Aug 2012
Posts
9
Location
Turkey
PostedAug 02, 2012 9:31 am
pumaroma wrote:
Look what we have here ... this thread finally has TRACTION!!!

I NEED MOAR PEOPLE TO VOTE! *rawr*  
bro im sory
whether an exception to this? im used combuter 2009 year im alilitle computer and alitle englişh u pen my acc _=name sebep5?hesree and hesr
im not hacker

KurdishLove

Rank 0
KurdishLove
Joined
01 Aug 2012
Posts
9
Location
Turkey
PostedAug 02, 2012 9:31 am

im not hacker

yea
but

robertgriffin10

Rank 2
robertgriffin10
Joined
24 Mar 2012
Posts
488
Location
West Chester United States
PostedAug 02, 2012 10:52 am
KurdishLove wrote:
pumaroma wrote:
Look what we have here ... this thread finally has TRACTION!!!

I NEED MOAR PEOPLE TO VOTE! *rawr*  
bro im sory
whether an exception to this? im used combuter 2009 year im alilitle computer and alitle englişh u pen my acc _=name sebep5?hesree and hesr
im not hacker  


What the crap are you talking about? does this have anything to do with the 80's lol take your problems to the gms.

Eniskuo

Rank 1
Eniskuo
Joined
04 Jun 2009
Posts
259
Location
VandownbytheRiver United States
PostedAug 02, 2012 11:37 am
robertgriffin10 wrote:
KurdishLove wrote:
pumaroma wrote:
Look what we have here ... this thread finally has TRACTION!!!

I NEED MOAR PEOPLE TO VOTE! *rawr*  
bro im sory
whether an exception to this? im used combuter 2009 year im alilitle computer and alitle englişh u pen my acc _=name sebep5?hesree and hesr
im not hacker  


What the crap are you talking about? does this have anything to do with the 80's lol take your problems to the gms.  


I thought it and you said it lol

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: