41ste

Rank 2
41ste
PostedJul 26, 2012 11:31 pm
mun18777777 wrote:
AVA so fun when your playing high... When sober, it suxz alot of ballz...  

ANY game is fun when high... Laughing

Except for Slender and Amnesia

Advertisement

rodi737

Rank 0
rodi737
PostedJul 27, 2012 12:17 am
I played Amnesia high till the end and it was so much fun Very Happy but in the other way Laughing

Yes I have dreadlocks, NO I dont smoke weed all day. Smoke weed with passion!

_5corpio_

Rank 0
PostedJul 27, 2012 12:50 am
Bruce Lee had cannabis in his system when he died. Obama even smoked it in high school.

BenFTW_

Rank 0
PostedJul 27, 2012 1:01 am
imedaduty wrote:
BenFTW_ wrote:
KangaruV2 wrote:
i enjoy my meat, nty...  

So do I. But I was showing you the error of your suicidal tendencies. Wink No one needs milk after being breastfed as a baby. You'll grow just fine on a plant-based diet.

I mean, earlier today I ate at Chipotle and had double the pork stuffed in my bowl. lol It doesnt change the fact of what is the healthier choice between rice and beans versus pork and beans.

Quite frankly, long lived populations such as Okinawans lived mainly off of starches and some fish. But it wasnt the fish that was due to their great health but the vegetables and starch in their diet as their staple. A little meat here and there is fine, but as the center piece of every meal, breakfast, lunch and dinner, it just isnt healthy.  

Why do people like you exist?  

What do you mean by that? : /

EDIT: OH! You have a misunderstanding of what I was saying. That suicidal part wasnt about his diet or what he should eat, it was in reference to an earlier post that he said something about not drinking milk and suiciding to avoid osteoporosis at age 65.

Limousines

Rank 3
PostedJul 27, 2012 6:21 am
I'd rather have cancer or liver failure than schizophrenia

Androgynous