PostedJul 26, 2012 7:05 pm
i enjoy my meat, nty...
Advertisement

BenFTW_

Rank 0
PostedJul 26, 2012 7:12 pm
KangaruV2 wrote:
i enjoy my meat, nty...  

So do I. But I was showing you the error of your suicidal tendencies. Wink No one needs milk after being breastfed as a baby. You'll grow just fine on a plant-based diet.

I mean, earlier today I ate at Chipotle and had double the pork stuffed in my bowl. lol It doesnt change the fact of what is the healthier choice between rice and beans versus pork and beans.

Quite frankly, long lived populations such as Okinawans lived mainly off of starches and some fish. But it wasnt the fish that was due to their great health but the vegetables and starch in their diet as their staple. A little meat here and there is fine, but as the center piece of every meal, breakfast, lunch and dinner, it just isnt healthy.

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
PostedJul 26, 2012 7:13 pm
Bacon = the healthiest.

ZuMaiKadoM.

Rank 3
PostedJul 26, 2012 8:05 pm
I don't think marihuana will have a better effect on humanity in general, as the drug will relax you, but it will make you dumber. The drug itself wont improve you in any better than having hallucinations which could only be helpful for artists to think "deeper". The good uses of marihuana that had proven studies can be just like any other drug, and that can be controlled by being legal at certain aspects, so I don't think that makes it a significant change.

However I agree that it should be legal. Anyone has the power to will whatever they can. I live in a country where drug war is a real conflict (Mexico), and drug dealers don't usually do bad things to people, it is the government who decides to fight them, and between the fight, thats when innocents get affected. Also, the legalization would stop the war from drug dealers.

Also, marijuana is not considered to be that strong as heroin, cocaine. However they consider it a gateway to other drugs. But like I said, everyone has the power to decide whether use it or not. And most of the people who decide to go for more illegal drugs wont stop them even if marijuana is illegal.

KangaruV2

Rank 1
PostedJul 26, 2012 8:36 pm
countries where it is legal have lower crime rates and lower rates of addiction to drugs in general.

41ste

Rank 2
41ste
PostedJul 26, 2012 8:57 pm
I'd also like to point out that 60% of the current cartel drug industry is marijuana.

Take away that 60% profit by legalizing, and there's going to be FAR less crime.

Also, there are WAAAAAAY more alcoholics and cigarette addicts than marijuana addicts, since marijuana forms NO chemical addictions (mental addictions, yes, but that's debatable, since you can get mentally addicted to anything)

KangaruV2

Rank 1
PostedJul 26, 2012 9:39 pm
41ste wrote:
I'd also like to point out that 60% of the current cartel drug industry is marijuana.

Take away that 60% profit by legalizing, and there's going to be FAR less crime.

Also, there are WAAAAAAY more alcoholics and cigarette addicts than marijuana addicts, since marijuana forms NO chemical addictions (mental addictions, yes, but that's debatable, since you can get mentally addicted to anything)  

junk food is more addicting than weed

41ste

Rank 2
41ste
PostedJul 26, 2012 9:46 pm
KangaruV2 wrote:
41ste wrote:

junk food is more addicting than weed  

Imagine trying to explain that to my parents (which I have).

imedaduty

Rank 2
imedaduty
PostedJul 26, 2012 10:36 pm
BenFTW_ wrote:
KangaruV2 wrote:
i enjoy my meat, nty...  

So do I. But I was showing you the error of your suicidal tendencies. Wink No one needs milk after being breastfed as a baby. You'll grow just fine on a plant-based diet.

I mean, earlier today I ate at Chipotle and had double the pork stuffed in my bowl. lol It doesnt change the fact of what is the healthier choice between rice and beans versus pork and beans.

Quite frankly, long lived populations such as Okinawans lived mainly off of starches and some fish. But it wasnt the fish that was due to their great health but the vegetables and starch in their diet as their staple. A little meat here and there is fine, but as the center piece of every meal, breakfast, lunch and dinner, it just isnt healthy.  

Why do people like you exist?

mun18777777

Rank 0
PostedJul 26, 2012 10:50 pm
AVA so fun when your playing high... When sober, it suxz alot of ballz...