Author Message

mschultz98

Rank 3
mschultz98
Joined
29 Dec 2009
Posts
1160
Location
United States
PostedJul 26, 2012 5:21 pm   Last edited by mschultz98 on Oct 25, 2012 10:29 am. Edited 34 times in total

Maggie's Siggie Shoppe [Open]

Opening Post has been updated regarding order form submission \o/ *change in request details*



Rules of This Shoppe

  • All of my work is 100% free, however Karma is greatly appreciated.
  • I have the right to deny any requests. I will deny requests for multiple reasons. Listed below are examples.
    a. Doing a signature very close to somebody else's artwork. If you want a signature like their's, go to them. Remember that each artist has his or her own style. Asking to conform to another artist's style is rude.
    b. If there is anything against the Terms of Service in your request.
    c. Pestering me constantly is one of those things. This is a free service, be patient and chillax. Remember too, I'm a GS, my priority is not here in this thread, and I do these for fun. Taking that fun away from me can result in closure of this shoppe.
    d. If you're just rude. Happy thread is happy. I will deny ALL requests after that.
    e. If you are promoting your own signature shoppe in somebody else's. I will deny ALL requests after that.
  • This service is first come, first serve. If my queue list is filled, please wait until my queue is open before making a request.
  • I do signatures, avatars, and glitter texts (not on your sig, that takes too much data). I cannot do animation at this time.
  • Please use the request form below. The more information you provide, the more I can work with. I will deny requests that aren't filled out appropriately.
  • Please do not request if you are not going to use the signature. Do not ask for redo's either. I will not make signatures for anybody with less than 25 forum posts or have not been here a month.
  • Please do not leave feedback or try to "police" this thread. I want requests and completed work done here. If I need to contact you, I will through private messages. You can always private message me as well.
  • Please use HIGH QUALITY STOCK ONLY. No hand-drawn photos, no grainy film (though I can work around it when I have time, until this merge is over, I will not have that sort of time). Where possible, please use good quality renders, to allow me to give you a much better quality signature. Low resolution and "blurry" images lead to lower quality end products, and no one wants a low quality sig. With that in mind, also try to not have a lot going on in the background. If you have too much, I can't do much with the stock as it's already been done by the artist responsible for it.


    Order Form
    I have a new order form, which will save on forum space and makes everything nice, neat, and organized for me. Please use this form when filling out requests please.

    Examples
  • I, II, III,, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X

    Queue List - Closed
  • emiya_kissycat - in progress
  • R.Angelo
  • Zealot1312
  • lamontvriley
  • Kitty.Kittenz


Advertisement

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
Joined
26 Apr 2010
Posts
4050
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJul 26, 2012 5:23 pm
plz can haf sig wiv sparkles and hav this piktur.

thnk u

<center></center>

LittlexNeko

Rank 4
LittlexNeko
Joined
12 Dec 2009
Posts
2215
Location
United States
PostedJul 26, 2012 9:04 pm
Type of Request: sig
Stock: Clicky~
Colors: Pink & light orange
Text: Mimi
Additional Information: size 400x185
Type of Font: :3 a girly font~



Kitty.Kittenz

Rank 1
Kitty.Kittenz
Joined
23 Dec 2011
Posts
288
Location
Canada
PostedJul 26, 2012 11:06 pm
Type of Request: (Sig/Avatar/Set/Glitter Text): Set
Stock: Clicky
Colors: Pink :3~
Text: MiniKat Life is like a photograph, we develop from the negatives
Additional Information: Hearts pl0x.
Type of Font: (If you can provide a link to install it) Something Pwetty

mschultz98

Rank 3
mschultz98
Joined
29 Dec 2009
Posts
1160
Location
United States
PostedJul 27, 2012 12:04 am
LittlexNeko wrote:
Type of Request: sig
Stock: Clicky~
Colors: Pink & light orange
Text: Mimi
Additional Information: size 400x185
Type of Font: :3 a girly font~


 


I had loads of fun with this...I ended up making 2.




Enjoy!

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
Joined
26 Apr 2010
Posts
4050
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJul 27, 2012 12:05 am
mschultz98 wrote:
LittlexNeko wrote:
Type of Request: sig
Stock: Clicky~
Colors: Pink & light orange
Text: Mimi
Additional Information: size 400x185
Type of Font: :3 a girly font~


 


I had loads of fun with this...I ended up making 2.




Enjoy!  


excuz plz. y can not hav mi piktur? plz. thnk u.

♥ Great work darling, getting better and better with every one.

<center></center>

mschultz98

Rank 3
mschultz98
Joined
29 Dec 2009
Posts
1160
Location
United States
PostedJul 27, 2012 1:16 am
Kitty.Kittenz wrote:
Type of Request: (Sig/Avatar/Set/Glitter Text): Set
Stock: Clicky
Colors: Pink :3~
Text: MiniKat Life is like a photograph, we develop from the negatives
Additional Information: Hearts pl0x.
Type of Font: (If you can provide a link to install it) Something Pwetty
 


Had massive fun with yours too Kat. This one is probably one of my best signatures. Loved the stock, love working with vintage-y things. Hope you love it as much as I do. <3

Signature:


Avatar:

Kitty.Kittenz

Rank 1
Kitty.Kittenz
Joined
23 Dec 2011
Posts
288
Location
Canada
PostedJul 27, 2012 1:30 am
mschultz98 wrote:
Kitty.Kittenz wrote:
Type of Request: (Sig/Avatar/Set/Glitter Text): Set
Stock: Clicky
Colors: Pink :3~
Text: MiniKat Life is like a photograph, we develop from the negatives
Additional Information: Hearts pl0x.
Type of Font: (If you can provide a link to install it) Something Pwetty
 


Had massive fun with yours too Kat. This one is probably one of my best signatures. Loved the stock, love working with vintage-y things. Hope you love it as much as I do. <3

Signature:


Avatar:
 


*snuggles*

I love it Maggie <3

Kischu

mschultz98

Rank 3
mschultz98
Joined
29 Dec 2009
Posts
1160
Location
United States
PostedJul 27, 2012 1:41 am
LordRapthorne wrote:
plz can haf sig wiv sparkles and hav this piktur.

thnk u  


ur welcam

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
Joined
26 Apr 2010
Posts
4050
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJul 27, 2012 1:42 am
mschultz98 wrote:
LordRapthorne wrote:
plz can haf sig wiv sparkles and hav this piktur.

thnk u  


ur welcam

 



BESTEREST SIG EVER

<center></center>
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: