Author Message

lTrafalgarLawl

Rank 0
lTrafalgarLawl
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
28
Location
Under a Bridge In The Netherlands
PostedJul 26, 2012 1:12 pm

Called me hacker and they called afther that a real hacker!

i was playing demolition 5vs5 room name was clan vs pub i was at the pub site i am still a low lvl like lvl 4 or 3 so i was owning them my score 14-1 or somthing they called me hacker! lol! they al reported me and afther that they calt his clanmate who hacks and they are saying hacker vs hacker now clan name of them is StrumTrap or somthing really fggts.

that guy gave onlye HS and prefire!
Advertisement

Limousines

Rank 3
Joined
22 Feb 2012
Posts
973
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJul 26, 2012 1:26 pm
SturmTrupp? Don't play against them

Androgynous

A.TiME

Rank 0
A.TiME
Joined
18 Jul 2012
Posts
58
Location
London United Kingdom
PostedJul 26, 2012 1:44 pm   Last edited by A.TiME on Jul 26, 2012 2:41 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Re: Called me hacker and they called afther that a real hacker!

lTrafalgarLawl wrote:
i was playing demolition 5vs5 room name was clan vs pub i was at the pub site i am still a low lvl like lvl 4 or 3 so i was owning them my score 14-1 or somthing they called me hacker! lol! they al reported me and afther that they calt his clanmate who hacks and they are saying hacker vs hacker now clan name of them is StrumTrap or somthing really fggts.

that guy gave onlye HS and prefire!  


According to forum rules, you shouldn't talking about hack or even reporting hack here.
You must report it, by using ticket alright.
Because on forum no one will do anything about hacks, i hope that helps.

Tahnk You
Luna

KillaLurusk

Rank 0
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
67
Location
Germany
PostedJul 26, 2012 2:30 pm

Re: Called me hacker and they called afther that a real hacker!

A.TiME wrote:

According to forums rules, you should't be talking about hack(ing) or reporting hack(ing/er) here.
You must report it by using ticket alright.
Because on forums no one will do anything about hacks, i hope that helps.

Tahnk Thank You
Luna  


you're a grammar hoe to others, i'm a grammar hoe to you :3 even though idk them, but correcting native english speaker is just too funny (ik, that that sentence is wrong, too Smile )

A.TiME

Rank 0
A.TiME
Joined
18 Jul 2012
Posts
58
Location
London United Kingdom
PostedJul 26, 2012 2:48 pm

Re: Called me hacker and they called afther that a real hacker!

KillaLurusk wrote:
A.TiME wrote:

According to forums rules, you should't be talking about hack(ing) or reporting hack(ing/er) here.
You must report it by using ticket alright.
Because on forums no one will do anything about hacks, i hope that helps.

Tahnk Thank You
Luna  


you're a grammar hoe to others, i'm a grammar hoe to you :3 even though idk them, but correcting native english speaker is just too funny (ik, that that sentence is wrong, too Smile )  


Actually i do make mistake, due my sight and restless at most of the times.
Thank you for mentioning that but just to let you know, do not use the word hoe! It's rude Mr grammar.

Sleep,let the world move on a day without you, let the world solve it's own problems just for 1 day without you & sleep well sweetie. Says "Me" IGN: MelonFruit,TronicStar.

CurvedScissors

Rank 5
CurvedScissors
Joined
23 Apr 2012
Posts
4129
Location
Koege Denmark
PostedJul 26, 2012 2:54 pm

Re: Called me hacker and they called afther that a real hacker!

A.TiME wrote:
KillaLurusk wrote:
A.TiME wrote:

According to forums rules, you should't be talking about hack(ing) or reporting hack(ing/er) here.
You must report it by using ticket alright.
Because on forums no one will do anything about hacks, i hope that helps.

Tahnk Thank You
Luna  


you're a grammar hoe to others, i'm a grammar hoe to you :3 even though idk them, but correcting native english speaker is just too funny (ik, that that sentence is wrong, too Smile )  


Actually i do make mistake, due my sight and restless at most of the times.
Thank you for mentioning that but just to let you know, do not use the word hoe! It's rude Mr grammar.  


I facepalmed

Limousines

Rank 3
Joined
22 Feb 2012
Posts
973
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJul 26, 2012 3:06 pm
You all speak English badly

Androgynous

Mendoksei

Rank 2
Mendoksei
Joined
21 Jul 2012
Posts
449
Location
Somewhere in Japan
PostedJul 26, 2012 3:45 pm
why do you guys always make a problem about typing perfect english?

KangaruV2

Rank 1
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
275
Location
brbrbrbr United States
PostedJul 26, 2012 4:02 pm
english forum,.

Mendoksei

Rank 2
Mendoksei
Joined
21 Jul 2012
Posts
449
Location
Somewhere in Japan
PostedJul 26, 2012 4:08 pm
KangaruV2 wrote:
english forum,.  


but i am talking about perfect, everyone can make mistakes

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: