terminotor23

Rank 2
terminotor23
PostedJul 26, 2012 6:09 am

level 40 zerk high hp

just.. wow o.o
ok i have a plan to reach insane amounts of hp in 40 arena... now im nowere near done with vit and red extreme energy xtals but this is my hp.. from 2 mystic buffs o.o 19k+

now if that can be done with just 2 buffs... i really cannot wait until im fully done twinking my hp o.o

Advertisement

freemclays

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
freemclays
PostedJul 30, 2012 1:25 am

Re: level 40 zerk high hp

just.. wow o.o
terminotor23 wrote:
ok i have a plan to reach insane amounts of hp in 40 arena
this is my hp.. from 2 mystic buffs o.o 19k+  

How do you plan on getting a mystic to continuously buff you in 40 arena? D: Don't waste time making dreams come true with what you won't actually be able to use, but good luck to you!

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedJul 30, 2012 6:03 am
maybe with cleric buffs + high vit blue armour/weps/cape/accessories with hp bonus in the armour + ancient stones, max red extremes, +16 vit GM enchant costumes, prophet buff, CS pots, hp talents, maybe you can get to about 25k hp as a pally easily get 25k+

terminotor23

Rank 2
terminotor23
PostedJul 30, 2012 4:55 pm

Re: level 40 zerk high hp

just.. wow o.o
freemclays wrote:
terminotor23 wrote:
ok i have a plan to reach insane amounts of hp in 40 arena
this is my hp.. from 2 mystic buffs o.o 19k+  

How do you plan on getting a mystic to continuously buff you in 40 arena? D: Don't waste time making dreams come true with what you won't actually be able to use, but good luck to you!  

i know that i cant use the mystic buff in arena but i actually have 2 goals here.. get highest hp possible in arena and highest possible out of arena

TheDiseased2 wrote:
maybe with cleric buffs + high vit blue armour/weps/cape/accessories with hp bonus in the armour + ancient stones, max red extremes, +16 vit GM enchant costumes, prophet buff, CS pots, hp talents, maybe you can get to about 25k hp as a pally easily get 25k+  

with max red energy xtals ancient res stones and super gm enchant +16 along with vit kuso stones i should be able to hit around 17-18k hp without my hp talent and with hp talent close to 20k if not 20k.... and with CS pots the vitality from those also get affected by hp % boosts so the boost would be larger.. only thing that wont get affected would be the red extreme energy xtals ...

lets see.. CS pots give 50 vit so that's 2k hp.. so 19-20k - 1920 hp from 80 red energy xtals that's like 17-18k hp that can be affected by hp boosts... mind you hp talents pp buffs and cleric life buff aren't the only hp boosts i can get...

you forgot the guild life buff for 14% hp and the Halloween candy.. the valentines chocolate the sprite cakes i dunno if all three of those items are just a 5% boost but know some are.. pretty sure the sprite cakes is a 10% boost and 10k at that hp is close to 2k hp so i dunno.. i think max in arena i can get is maybe 28-30k? out of arena i know i can smash 30k easily by doing all this as i can easily get the PP holy spring of life (+27% and that OP mystic buff (the one i got was the second level of it 18% i jumped 5k hp from it ._.)

so yea does any of this add up correctly lol cause im pretty sure i haven't got anything wrong if not .. well very little i hope >.>

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
PostedJul 30, 2012 6:00 pm
nope seems right aslong as your calculating it the % boosts from your hp without any % boosts then im sure you could reach 30k hp buf that would jump be a fluff number, you would be pretty weak just be able to sustain damage for longer

i suggest getting hp leech on all your weapons aswell cause it will take sometime to kill you and if you just attack the xtal when your at 10k hp im sure youll be able to get back to about 20k hp.

terminotor23

Rank 2
terminotor23
PostedJul 30, 2012 10:20 pm
TheDiseased2 wrote:
nope seems right aslong as your calculating it the % boosts from your hp without any % boosts then im sure you could reach 30k hp buf that would jump be a fluff number, you would be pretty weak just be able to sustain damage for longer

i suggest getting hp leech on all your weapons aswell cause it will take sometime to kill you and if you just attack the xtal when your at 10k hp im sure you'll be able to get back to about 20k hp.  

no not really cause its 40 arena my stats wouldn't really change at all the only thing that would majorly change is my attack speed if i have resilient vitality on which a good battle-fury can change Very Happy my attack and defense will still be the same even with that much hp (unless debuffed of course)

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
PostedJul 31, 2012 2:57 am
terminotor23 wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:

i suggest getting hp leech on all your weapons aswell cause it will take sometime to kill you and if you just attack the xtal when your at 10k hp im sure you'll be able to get back to about 20k hp.  

no not really cause its 40 arena my stats wouldn't really change at all the only thing that would majorly change is my attack speed if i have resilient vitality on which a good battle-fury can change Very Happy my attack and defense will still be the same even with that much hp (unless debuffed of course)  

i meant if your not +15 then you will be squishy as anything and getting hit for 2-3k's a couple of times = death. and im pretty sure even with 30k hp a properly geared sin will 2 rush you without much trouble ( properly geard is windtracker max str max atk speed proph buffs etc... ) but yeah it is screenshot worthy for sure ... applicable in arena? i think not

Spirit_Shadows

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Spirit_Shadows
PostedJul 31, 2012 5:33 am
Term's armor actually is +15. +15 castle defender shield too.
with Term's current build I've seen him hit 8k crit on sins.

AnimeFan9001

Rank 2
AnimeFan9001
PostedAug 08, 2012 4:39 am
lol nice. my 40 wiz is currently at 12.5k base hp. When it was 10.7k, I hit about 18k hp in EA Surprised. Funny how in WS the wiz ends up tanking.

terminotor23

Rank 2
terminotor23
PostedAug 09, 2012 4:33 pm
i have 13.3k.14k hp no PP buffs CS pots etc.

AnimeFan9001 wrote:
lol nice. my 40 wiz is currently at 12.5k base hp. When it was 10.7k, I hit about 18k hp in EA Surprised. Funny how in WS the wiz ends up tanking.  

ihave noticed lol i can hit 18-20k hp as it is with buffs ^^ its funny when people just yell out in yell about your hp xD