NJCollins

Rank 0
NJCollins
PostedAug 06, 2012 4:41 pm
not one for dwo either :/ kinda sucks that there r only boxes for aerias 'top' games and nothing for the others
Advertisement

Rick_Phour00

Rank 0
Rick_Phour00
PostedAug 07, 2012 12:17 am

loot box

where is it now ?
i have noticed that but ima trying to un-install it and re-install it
but if not looks like some one forgot to make sure the ignite was update or provide the patch to update application

you people that does the tinkering make sure you thoroughly check every thing before you post like you did on the loot and it is no longer on the sight to do this but has to be done from the application and now how do you get this to this loot box

looks like you forgot to update the application

Rick_Phour00

Rank 0
Rick_Phour00
PostedAug 07, 2012 12:31 am   Last edited by Rick_Phour00 on Aug 07, 2012 12:48 am. Edited 4 times in total

loot box

loot box issues
ok now i know what has happened
there was not enough instruction to get to the loot box
i did some fooling around to get to it

now i will help how to get to it

1st ..... you are at the start of the page when logged on
2nd ..... click on the game button which will turn white when you hover your mouse over it
3rd ..... select the game that you want to veiw
4th ..... you will see at the bottom that will show in square and there is the loot box icon
5th ..... then you click on it and voila its there

oh there is a shorter way i just discovered is to click on the game on the left column and under my games and you will see your loot box there too

insanis3

Rank 0
insanis3
PostedAug 07, 2012 12:32 am
there are no loot box for 12Sky2 -.-" Echhhh...

WindowsSeal

Rank 0
WindowsSeal
PostedAug 07, 2012 4:56 am
It doesn't seem to be appearing on A.V.A.

insanis3

Rank 0
insanis3
PostedAug 07, 2012 4:59 am
WindowsSeal wrote:
It doesn't seem to be appearing on A.V.A.  

Yea that's not on 12Sky2, Last Chaos and Ijji Games...

WindowsSeal

Rank 0
WindowsSeal
PostedAug 07, 2012 5:15 am
Eden Eternal Monster Arena in English, Golden Age in English, Grand Fantasia in English, GunZ in English, Heroes of Gaia in English, Immortalis in English, Last Chaos in English, Legend: Legacy of the Dragons in English, Lime Odyssey in English, Lord of Ages in English, Lord of Ultima in English, Ministry of War in English, Monster Paradise in English, Nadirim in English, Need for Speed World in English, Pirate Galaxy in English, Realm of the Titans in English, Repulse in English, Roll n Rock in English, Shaiya in English, ShaiyaPhoenix in English, Soldier Front in English, Star Supremacy in English, Twelve Sky 2 in English, Waren Story in English, Wolf Team in English, Born to Fire in English, C&C: Alliances in English, Call of Gods in English, Crystal Saga in English, DDTank in English, Dragon Crusade in English, Dragon Knights in English, Dragon's Call in English, Dynasty Warriors Online in English, Eden Eternal in English, Portal in English, 1100 AD in English, A.V.A. in English, Armygeddon in English, Battlefield Heroes in English

This is the list they posted in the news feed thing.

Grimmtaylor

Rank 0
Grimmtaylor
PostedAug 07, 2012 8:07 am
HateMeZz wrote:
agh..now i see, most of games actually have that box..but not lost chaos...
you could mention that u know..  

Neither is crystal saga, the one game i play. why advertise in CS news if its false advertisement?

Ryan501

Rank 0
PostedAug 07, 2012 10:42 am
On the hour? Bullcrap, It's asking me to wait 24 hours for WT and 2 hours for EE -.-

dade2424

Rank 1
dade2424
here and not there thank god United States
PostedAug 07, 2012 1:17 pm
Why post on crystal saga if not rewards? UNINSTALLED