pjladyfox

Rank 0
PostedJul 25, 2012 1:17 pm

Looking for a Guild

After playing this game for awhile now I think I've hit the point where trying to find a guild to join is in order since some events require membership into one. So with that in mind here's what I'm looking for:

- Guild that is newbie friendly but still also has those who are a bit more experienced as well

- Is willing to work with guild members to help members grow but is also looking to grow as well

- Shares rewards equally, based on merit, with all members

- One that has an active forum (the in-game forum is abysmal for this) if at all possible

- Enjoys hobbies such as anime, 80's cartoons, PC gaming, Battletech, Mechwarrior, and/or Zoids

Some nice bonuses I'm looking for:

- Likes My Little Pony, Bronies, and just Ponies in general (all haters or those who PM me about some variation of "Bronies are pedos" or "Bronies r l00zrs LOLOLOLOL" will get reported)

- Would prefer a more mature group (older adult player speaking)

Can't really think of any others so hope this list is small enough. Any ideas or any takers?

"People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for rule by brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically 'right'." Clarissa in The Probability Broach by L. Neil Smith.