reaperztm

Rank 0
reaperztm
PostedJul 25, 2012 10:15 am

GM Event Suggestion

Find your twin.!
*Not too long ago, I found a player in game that looked exactly like me. Same suit, skin color, eye color, hair style, hair color etc. I started wondering if there was someone else out there that had the same look too.

Story-Line
GM's have been messing around with ancient scientific magic ( Or something similar. ) and from days and days of research he has finally created a clone of himself.! He wants to see if a talented Guardian of Sapheal has the same smarts to create his own twin.! ( Can go back and forth with Twin or Clone doesn't matter. )

How to Play
1.The GM is the Judge.! You must comply to what GM wants.
2.The GM will chose a combination of 5 similarities. Similarities MUST be VISIBLE. ( Ex. Same Hair Style, Skin Color, Armor, Weapons, Face, Level, Class, etc. )
3.Once you find your twin and party them, talk to the GM and he will inspect you. ( No trading or any type of bothering the GM while GM is inspecting. )
4.GM Will then announce the winners and give prizes.
5.Stand By for when GM announces that he wants a new combination.

Rules
1.GM will not tell the party what is not similar between them, GM will simply say 'You are not Twins.'
2.Must take off all Costume items so those who do not have a fair chance to win.
3.Absolutely no spamming GM.
Advertisement

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedAug 08, 2012 7:35 am
An interesting idea.

We do have a similar "match" style in game event, called Find A Mate, which is generally determined using level and name Smile

<center></center>