SiaoJyun

Rank 0
PostedJul 25, 2012 7:29 am   Last edited by SiaoJyun on Jul 27, 2012 1:47 am. Edited 2 times in total

What are the best mouses for gaming

Need something for AVA and new CS
So what are the worrlds best mouses for gaming purposes???

I Heard of some of them but i forgot names, heard something like DeathAdder or Razor or something

also are there some quality mouses from Taiwanese or other asian company (I guess i can get there cheaper Very Happy)

EDIT: as my OP was terribly uninformative of what i want here goes:
-I have very long fingers, my hand size is average though, so the usual size of mouse is fine
-I am looking for mouse that is WIRED, i saw some deathadder in local store but it was wireless which turned me off
-price range would be, something that is less than 100$
-does not need any macro hardware
-most important: durable, friendly for the hand (so it wont hurt using multiple hours a day) and ACCURATE (thats pretty much what my basic mouse lacks ATM)

also mouse5 and mouse4 buttons are nice to have on the side

EDIT2: I ve decided to get Zowie am, and am contemplating betwen zowie am and zowie am GS, any input of what are the actual differences? or should i look into another one (by zowie)
Advertisement

A.TiME

Rank 0
A.TiME
PostedJul 25, 2012 7:45 am

Here are one of the best ones

mouse
AS far as i know this is the world best mouse ever but i'm not sure if there is better one...anyway here is the picture bellow.

There other models from the same company
Models

The R.A.T.3, R.A.T.5, R.A.T.7, and R.A.T.9

I will buy one soon as well, it seems cool.
Goodluck and enjoy ^^

Thank You
Luna

Sleep,let the world move on a day without you, let the world solve it's own problems just for 1 day without you & sleep well sweetie. Says "Me" IGN: MelonFruit,TronicStar.

SiaoJyun

Rank 0
PostedJul 25, 2012 8:13 am
-.-

that was not exactly helpfull....

let me rephrase, i need a mouse with price not exceeding 100 euros that has above average performance, something in same class as deathadder mouses (or even 1 of those that people would advise)

and no trolling is not cool...

KangaruV2

Rank 1
PostedJul 25, 2012 8:33 am
deathadder
xai
sensei raw
zowie am
g500
microsoft intellimouse

good enough?

Limousines

Rank 3
PostedJul 25, 2012 8:37 am
ATiME, which Rat's that?

Um what are the differences in gaming mouses between other gaming mouses? I use a £35 (about €50) Cyborg Rat 3, and it's alright I guess, didn't really notice a difference except tapping was easier due to its individual LMB, unlike most mouses which are made from a single piece of plastic.

DPI goes up to 3200, but I only use the default 800.

Androgynous

41ste

Rank 2
41ste
PostedJul 25, 2012 8:41 am
I myself use a G500. It's only $70 (idk how much that is in euros), is fully programmable (you can program undetectable and unbannable hardware macros into it and use them), feels nice, and has up to 5200 dpi. I roll @ 2000 dpi, it's REALLY smooth.

It's basically the perfect mouse for me.

Limousines

Rank 3
PostedJul 25, 2012 8:43 am
Euros and dollars are roughly the same. £ however, iirc £1 = $/€ 1.55 or something. Hardware macros are bannable, I'm pretty sure you got a response to your thread saying they were

Androgynous

IJJIed

Rank 1
IJJIed
PostedJul 25, 2012 8:45 am

+

Limousines

Rank 3
PostedJul 25, 2012 8:51 am
Both those mouses have LMBs and RMBs made from the same piece of plastic. An individual LMB would make the response quicker

Androgynous

41ste

Rank 2
41ste
PostedJul 25, 2012 8:53 am
Not this again.

What I'm saying is that, even though they don't violate the ToS, GMs have said they aren't allowed (Grade-A BS, imo, but I'm following what Conners/Trainer said).

They are (hardware macros) currently undetectable, which means you can't be banned for using them, since they're impossible detect at the moment.

They'll probably be detected after the new AC is implemented though.