Author Message

SiaoJyun

Rank 0
Joined
19 Jul 2012
Posts
97
Location
Slovenia
PostedJul 25, 2012 6:10 am

Fastest way to level to SSGT3?

As title states what would be fastest way to level my alts so i can give it a try at getting noobmodus capsule


so any suggestions? what gamemodes offfer fastest EXP?
or should i try getting 5 more players to farm the annihilation farming with the 5 v 1 way where the one quits for win = 150 or so exp in a 30 or so seconds (if thats still allowed/possible)


the only reason i want it is cause in current state its the only thing which can compete with riflemen and armour users nowadays (I only use supply armour and nade) and it will probably take awhile before sr3m or striker12 is released (and mp7 and veresk will be completely outdated that time so are waste of cash to me now).
Advertisement

Evility

Rank 1
Evility
Joined
01 Apr 2007
Posts
214
Location
Finland
PostedJul 25, 2012 6:17 am
By playing the game. IIRC soccer annihilation was pretty fast to farm, but that was long time.

alternatively play hot demo rooms with autobalance on, was it ~25% more exp? i dunno.

SiaoJyun

Rank 0
Joined
19 Jul 2012
Posts
97
Location
Slovenia
PostedJul 25, 2012 6:24 am
Evility wrote:
By playing the game. IIRC soccer annihilation was pretty fast to farm, but that was long time.

alternatively play hot demo rooms with autobalance on, was it ~25% more exp? i dunno.  


pretty sure its mainly about points or kills, supply is higher in demo

I am wondering whats best for exp the regular way, annihilation, escort, eboat or whatever

and are there any other farm ways than the 5v1 annihlation as that requires 5 people sadly

Evility

Rank 1
Evility
Joined
01 Apr 2007
Posts
214
Location
Finland
PostedJul 25, 2012 6:27 am
SiaoJyun wrote:
Evility wrote:
By playing the game. IIRC soccer annihilation was pretty fast to farm, but that was long time.

alternatively play hot demo rooms with autobalance on, was it ~25% more exp? i dunno.  


pretty sure its mainly about points or kills, supply is higher in demo

I am wondering whats best for exp the regular way, annihilation, escort, eboat or whatever

and are there any other farm ways than the 5v1 annihlation as that requires 5 people sadly  


I remember that EXP from Annihilation was somehow connected to kills and score, there was a thread about it in old ijji forums
naturally Time is the biggest factor in exp, but a kill was like 3 exp, a death was -1xp, dog tags were more etc etc
i dont remember it too well tho

anyhoo, the differences are pretty minimal imo, boiling down to playtime (total)

Limousines

Rank 3
Joined
22 Feb 2012
Posts
973
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJul 25, 2012 6:28 am
1. Hack in co-op
2. Play escort
3. RPG in escort since that gives you score, with minimal risk of dying
4. Battle Gear, there's a challenge for killing enemies that gives you exp/supply/money/pike grenade
5. Simply play more

I'm not sure if farming where a bot quits your game is still allowed, but there aren't any rooms anymore, from what I've seen, so probably not

Anyways, I use supply kevlar and I do fine with my M14 EBR. Talking about outdated, the desmodus is getting nerfed, but I don't know when, so it'll become outdated too. The M4 MK3 only costs 48k iirc, and that's also an incredibly easy to use weapon, plus you aren't guaranteed to win the Desmodus

At Evility/Ankkah, there's a base EXP that's also given. In Snake Eye it was 120-180, can't remember, and Soccer I think was 150?

Androgynous

SiaoJyun

Rank 0
Joined
19 Jul 2012
Posts
97
Location
Slovenia
PostedJul 25, 2012 6:38 am
Limousines wrote:
1. Hack in co-op
2. Play escort
3. RPG in escort since that gives you score, with minimal risk of dying
4. Battle Gear, there's a challenge for killing enemies that gives you exp/supply/money/pike grenade
5. Simply play more

I'm not sure if farming where a bot quits your game is still allowed, but there aren't any rooms anymore, from what I've seen, so probably not

Anyways, I use supply kevlar and I do fine with my M14 EBR. Talking about outdated, the desmodus is getting nerfed, but I don't know when, so it'll become outdated too. The M4 MK3 only costs 48k iirc, and that's also an incredibly easy to use weapon, plus you aren't guaranteed to win the Desmodus

At Evility/Ankkah, there's a base EXP that's also given. In Snake Eye it was 120-180, can't remember, and Soccer I think was 150?  


so escort is better than anni? meh Free Knights rpg, i never do that

and yeah thats why i want very fast way to SSGT3 because i am not guaranteed to win, so i ll do it with multiple accounts and try my luck a few times, as for nerf, it was supposedly nerfed before, along with m4 mk3 and para yet its still way ahead of other guns, besides its not like they can make it worse than the normal aks74u (which i somewhat prefer over veresk already due to better ranged abilities and less side-to-side recoil if i recall correctly)

as for mk3, meh, thats a rifle, plenty of good rifles to choose later, i am more into playing PM for now and into getting the ribbons etc. ASAP, besides i plan to be playing it competatively and its thus more important to get its skills up, after all, team needs a great PM more, besides, i am not too great as RM (mainly for the fact that i prefferto be more mobile, i am more of a speed burster than tapper (I burst with no pauses easily, but cant simply tap every single shot) and i am not much of a ranged player anyway, prefer to use my knowledge and skill to get closer and to flank or sneak up on enemies, i try use the enviroment to make sure firefights are in close range)

KangaruV2

Rank 1
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
275
Location
brbrbrbr United States
PostedJul 25, 2012 8:37 am
Scorpion escort, and rush.

IJJIed

Rank 1
IJJIed
Joined
27 Apr 2012
Posts
256
Location
AZZLACKhousen Germany
PostedJul 25, 2012 8:55 am
1) join a clan with friends
2) open a 2nd clan or ask a firendly clan to meet u up
3) go to the cw channel, open eboat 10 rounds, invite 2nd clan
4)run trough
5)mad profit, SD will explode, u get all kinds of stuff and ur clan wins rise...

(with friendly greets from the Balkanguard clan, as they farmed their mark this way)

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
Joined
28 Jan 2009
Posts
4630
Location
United States
PostedJul 25, 2012 9:06 am
Do objectives in Escort and you get epic xp.

Former Game Sage for Alliance of Valiant Arms. Member of the AVA community for 5 years

SiaoJyun

Rank 0
Joined
19 Jul 2012
Posts
97
Location
Slovenia
PostedJul 26, 2012 2:39 am
so e-boat is good exp? cause i love playing e-boat and scorpion but unsure which gives better exp
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: