trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedAug 15, 2012 5:21 pm
instodeath wrote:
Is there a way to make an educate guess on each zoom level?

EXAMPLEs (assume them as FAKE values!)
I mean, standard 1st zoom is 2x and 2nd is 4x.
But the High Power Scope gives 3x and 6x...

I think it would be very useful, especially for the rifles which have more scopes available. Smile  
The +range value listed is an approximate level of zoom. The higher the +range, the more zoom it has.

However, I highly recommend the default scope for lowest zoom phase.

Advertisement

shadyboiii

Rank 0
PostedAug 22, 2012 3:26 pm
Accuracy mods are a must have when you only have sniper 1, especially for rapid breakshots/shots over range

most noticeable when you breakshot with the pgm/tpg. all you need is the +1 accuracy grip though.

trainer771

Rank 0
trainer771
PostedAug 22, 2012 4:06 pm
shadyboiii wrote:
Accuracy mods are a must have when you only have sniper 1, especially for rapid breakshots/shots over range

most noticeable when you breakshot with the pgm/tpg. all you need is the +1 accuracy grip though.  
Well, it is true that sniper level 1 have noticeably less accuracy. However, most people burn through sniper level 1 with the SV98 which has perfect accuracy anyways.
Compared the benefit of bonus accuracy to the cost of an accuracy mod that would most likely expire long after you quickly level up to lvl2, it's really not noticeable.

shadyboiii

Rank 0
PostedAug 23, 2012 9:47 am
trainer771 wrote:
shadyboiii wrote:

Well, it is true that sniper level 1 have noticeably less accuracy. However, most people burn through sniper level 1 with the SV98 which has perfect accuracy anyways.
Compared the benefit of bonus accuracy to the cost of an accuracy mod that would most likely expire long after you quickly level up to lvl2, it's really not noticeable.  

Unless you're only sniping you hit SS3 before you get sniper 2 and even then that's close.

gsmz

Rank 0
PostedSep 22, 2012 8:14 pm
lazersights are weird in what they do to Scope vs Noscope

+ do make the guns more accurate on the first shot,(good for burst),
while also giving them more sway(adds sideways recoil, reduces top/down recoil)
+ also adds aditional vertical recoil to zoomed shot, while lowering the horizontal recoil

As seen on AK74m, Kriss, UMP, MP5,MP7,M4a1,Hk416

oOMeowthOo

Rank 5
oOMeowthOo
PostedAug 06, 2013 6:43 pm
To me, the aim shot helper does absolute nothing. And the recoil control stock adds side to side recoil for almost all guns except M4A1, SAKO RK.95 and all pointman guns.