trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedSep 11, 2012 4:03 pm
XiaoJyun wrote:
@Trainer: Nice info, but lacks info on scopes, AWM has a scope that makes it even faster, PGM I think precision is a must and HP sux balls, differences are huge on PGM, would be nice to state that TPPG actualy zooms faster with HP (contrary to all other weapons)

other stuff pretty much agree, but why no input on cherry? I pick it up and feel awkward with it like tar-21 basic

is it good? bad? I am serious here

also dunno about groza but is it really that bad nowadays? it seems like rifle i am looking forward to most, thought it doesnt bloom too hard and has decent damage  
Scopes are all preference. There are very few must-have scopes. Some people enjoy the low zoom phase and slower zoom speed of basic scopes; others want that extra zoom and speed on precision scopes. It's always up the the sniper.

People say SS is the best scope for FRF2. I can't disagree, but I know people who use Quick Scope on FRF2. The QS has the slowest zoom of the FRF2 scopes and the lowest zoom phase but they like it anyways because it's really easy to drag when rushsniping.

Scope speed doesn't always make a sniper better. The TPG1 with the HP scope does zoom in 10% faster, but I personally use the basic scope because it has a much better field of view and I can drag it much easier. The PGM's precision scope zooms in a little faster than its basic scope, but I use the basic scope because I can aim much better with it.

It's all preference, not always about what scope zooms in the fastest.

Cherry has no input because all the gun adders are pissing me off with it. I feel like my input would be biased from all the bad experiences. To be honest, it's not the best rifle but it's definitely close to top tier category. It's like a cross between M4MK3 and XM8.

Groza isn't really worth using anymore. It has staggered recoil but good accuracy. The silencer is a nice plus but it's pretty useless because it's so easy to find the direction anyways.

Advertisement

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedSep 12, 2012 1:24 am
as many times i picked a cherry i never really got a kill with it, lol

BTW i did not mean to add the as must have, but put a note next to sniper of which are fastest scopes

you know for the sake of those who want a fast zoom, IMO thats very important info and personally i always go for the fastest scope available, then i just switch between snipers depending on scope i like

really, i actualy prefer HP on tpg, but i never knew its faster (because HP in general is slower) and sticked to basic, which IMO sux

what can i say, i like dat quickscopin with tpg even xD

lo__ol

Rank 0
PostedSep 23, 2012 6:46 pm
xxkolioxx wrote:
Did any gun here get a nerf? I heard the M4A1MK3 did...  
No gun has been nerfed since... at least a year or so. Maybe even more.

M4MK3 is completely intact.

ezgamer051092

Rank 0
PostedSep 25, 2012 2:11 pm

Current status of m4a1 mk3 and Para

I wonder What would be the status on how the guns are after the nerfs.
I am big fan of M4a1 mk3 because of its accuracy. Hopefully,it would still remain my fav.

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedSep 25, 2012 9:20 pm

Re: Current status of m4a1 mk3 and Para

ezgamer051092 wrote:
I wonder What would be the status on how the guns are after the nerfs.
I am big fan of M4a1 mk3 because of its accuracy. Hopefully,it would still remain my fav.  
M4MK3 seems to have a little less accuracy, but it's still a viable option at medium ranges.

Para seems to have gotten easier to use after the nerf.

sofunmate

Rank 0
PostedSep 25, 2012 10:40 pm
Ya I'm not good with tapping guns but today, I picked up someone's para and got 4 quick kills in a row. I could barely use it before.

ezgamer051092

Rank 0
PostedSep 27, 2012 1:17 pm

M4A1 MK3

They nerfed the gun quite a bit after the accuracy nerf. After some games w/ it.

I feel that you cannot do this anymore "enabling it to fire 5-shot bursts with ease" . The 3 shot bursts like its MKII mode seems to be better for accuracy. What do you think? I think it is not the second best RM gun anymore.

I have not tried para yet.

It would be awesome to get some pro input.

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedSep 27, 2012 1:30 pm

Re: M4A1 MK3

ezgamer051092 wrote:
They nerfed the gun quite a bit after the accuracy nerf. After some games w/ it.

I feel that you cannot do this anymore "enabling it to fire 5-shot bursts with ease" . The 3 shot bursts like its MKII mode seems to be better for accuracy. What do you think? I think it is not the second best RM gun anymore.

I have not tried para yet.

It would be awesome to get some pro input.  
M4MK3's nerf made it go from "Ridiculously laser" to "very laser." Compared to other rifles it is still a top tier gun; the nerf merely redefined "top tier." If you use gloves with it the gun is still what some people would call overpowered. And even with the nerf it can still fire extended bursts with ease. The only difference is that XM8, a close competitor, gained popularity due to its extremely similar functionality but higher range damage.

Most of my friends and I agree that the para nerf made it much easier to tap and use at longer ranges. I would hardly call it a nerf. On the plus side, the para has slightly decreased mobility especially with spets.

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedSep 27, 2012 2:26 pm
i like the rebalacing too, though if you really want accuracy mk2 is IMO better option

nonetheles xm8 is my thingy nowadays

ezgamer051092

Rank 0
PostedSep 28, 2012 11:37 am

Re: M4A1 MK3

M4MK3's nerf made it go from "Ridiculously laser" to "very laser." Compared to other rifles it is still a top tier gun; the nerf merely redefined "top tier." If you use gloves with it the gun is still what some people would call overpowered. And even with the nerf it can still fire extended bursts with ease. The only difference is that XM8, a close competitor, gained popularity due to its extremely similar functionality but higher range damage.

Most of my friends and I agree that the para nerf made it much easier to tap and use at longer ranges. I would hardly call it a nerf. On the plus side, the para has slightly decreased mobility especially with spets.  

Thanks for replying. I reduced my usage of my mk3 and went back to sniping.

Sniping in this game is so overpowered.
A good sniper can easily win the game for the team. 3-4 kills/ round is OP.