bmendonc

Rank 2
bmendonc
PostedAug 26, 2012 7:59 pm
lol, don't buy a galil mar.

I have a galil mar, veresk, mp7, aks74u, and 3 shotguns.

I never use my galil mar, except for trolling

Aeria's solution to AVA: copy KAVA's money-making traits only, The result? A30A GG
Advertisement

bmendonc

Rank 2
bmendonc
PostedAug 26, 2012 8:01 pm
Also trainer, you forgot the K2Howling... but i'll sum it up for u

a k2 with a little more dmg, less mobilty, and a kill feed symbol that looks like the g36 alligator
Also, it does wall bang at times, and pulls headshots out of nowhere like the noobmodus

Aeria's solution to AVA: copy KAVA's money-making traits only, The result? A30A GG

bmendonc

Rank 2
bmendonc
PostedAug 26, 2012 8:02 pm

lordoli4

Rank 0
PostedAug 30, 2012 12:30 pm
trainer772 wrote:
lordoli4 wrote:
Doesnt the ak47 mk3 kill faster then the m4a1 mk3 due higher damage and beter penetration?  

AKMK3's dps: 216
M4MK3's dps: 224.4
M4MK3 is still better. Plus it's got more stability, great knockback power, and great moveshot.

Also, both guns have similar levels of penetration for some weird reason.  

So has the m4mk3 been nerfed? And how would it compare postnerf vs the ak47?

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedAug 30, 2012 1:18 pm
lordoli4 wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
lordoli4 wrote:
Doesnt the ak47 mk3 kill faster then the m4a1 mk3 due higher damage and beter penetration?  

AKMK3's dps: 216
M4MK3's dps: 224.4
M4MK3 is still better. Plus it's got more stability, great knockback power, and great moveshot.

Also, both guns have similar levels of penetration for some weird reason.  
So has the m4mk3 been nerfed? And how would it compare postnerf vs the ak47?  
M4MK3 blooms more now. Postnerf it's still probably better than AKMK3. However XM8 actually has an upper hand now since both bloom but XM8 has 4% more DPS.

Chulo34400

Rank 0
Chulo34400
PostedSep 01, 2012 7:37 pm

*AKS74U Desmodus
Difficulty: Moderate. It's an AKs with much less bloom and recoil. Still needs to be bursted in 5 or fewer bullets.
Potential: Infinite. Let me tell you a story. Once upon a time, there was an extremely powerful carbine known to AVA players as the Ay Kay Ess Sev'nyfoh Yoo. It had the highest damage/range of pointmen guns as well as high mobility and penetration, but it came with extreme recoil and bloom. One day, Redduck decided to take this top-tier carbine and simply added the only thing it lacked - stability. And thus, the most OP pointman gun was born - the AKs74u Desmodus.
In all seriousness, this thing doesn't deserve to be in AVA. Its only problem is bloom, which can be cured by bursting in 5. Otherwise, it has almost no recoil, good accuracy, high damage, high range, high ROF, high mobility, and high penetration. One does not simply fail with this gun.

OMG the Desmodus is moderate hahaha! I think that's Very Easy no?!
Lacked of stability?You don't play with SA58 PARA no?!

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedSep 01, 2012 8:48 pm
Chulo34400 wrote:

*AKS74U Desmodus
Difficulty: Moderate. It's an AKs with much less bloom and recoil. Still needs to be bursted in 5 or fewer bullets.
Potential: Infinite. Let me tell you a story. Once upon a time, there was an extremely powerful carbine known to AVA players as the Ay Kay Ess Sev'nyfoh Yoo. It had the highest damage/range of pointmen guns as well as high mobility and penetration, but it came with extreme recoil and bloom. One day, Redduck decided to take this top-tier carbine and simply added the only thing it lacked - stability. And thus, the most OP pointman gun was born - the AKs74u Desmodus.
In all seriousness, this thing doesn't deserve to be in AVA. Its only problem is bloom, which can be cured by bursting in 5. Otherwise, it has almost no recoil, good accuracy, high damage, high range, high ROF, high mobility, and high penetration. One does not simply fail with this gun.

OMG the Desmodus is moderate hahaha! I think that's Very Easy no?!
Lacked of stability?You don't play with SA58 PARA no?!  
Ooo I was copying this over fast and musta missed that. thanks.

Jirost42

Rank 0
Jirost42
PostedSep 05, 2012 11:12 am
Wich is the best box-feed shotgun? saiga or spas? I can handle the recoil of the saiga, I just wont to know wich has the best 1-hit ko rate

coolkiller888

Rank 0
coolkiller888
PostedSep 09, 2012 1:10 pm
thx trainer for letting me use ur xm8 its a very cool gun srry i disconneted i had connetion error lol

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedSep 11, 2012 12:36 pm
@bmendonc: thats the whole point, its one of the bestz troll weapons ever due to extreme knockback on enemy, basicaly it destroys SKILLED players

@Jirost: they are quite similar, saiga-12 is SLIGHTLY better but only if you are really good at controlling it, personaly i prefer spas15 even over striker12 (maybe the random dmg barrel makes it lame), nonetheless spas15 is the best coop weapon with trigger1 and magazine upgrade B, so its better to have

@Trainer: Nice info, but lacks info on scopes, AWM has a scope that makes it even faster, PGM I think precision is a must and HP sux balls, differences are huge on PGM, would be nice to state that TPPG actualy zooms faster with HP (contrary to all other weapons)

other stuff pretty much agree, but why no input on cherry? I pick it up and feel awkward with it like tar-21 basic

is it good? bad? I am serious here

also dunno about groza but is it really that bad nowadays? it seems like rifle i am looking forward to most, thought it doesnt bloom too hard and has decent damage