Rank 0
PostedSep 13, 2012 2:46 am
aha, thx... I do not want to join another clan. I am the "manager" for a team
Advertisement

Dmcflygirl

Rank 0
Dmcflygirl
PostedSep 20, 2012 11:41 am
This is absolutely RIDICULUS that they have yet to come out with a clan feature. What the **** is aeria thinking?

Hadohken

Rank 0
PostedSep 20, 2012 9:58 pm
I love how Aeria makes all of these lame AP wheels but not do the one thing AVA players actually care about. I also love the unable to find a dedicated server error message. Welcome back to Ijji.

lopidix

Rank 0
PostedSep 25, 2012 11:53 am

Re: clan creation

poligrafim wrote:
approximately when could new clans be created ?  

N00b_Saib0t

Rank 0
PostedSep 25, 2012 4:39 pm

PREPARE A RIOT FOR A CLAN

PREPARE A RIOT FOR A CLAN
OK its time for a riot of the ppl in ava other day i ask a GM in capsule shop when will the aeria get the clan page ready for us to make clans and guess what was the answer " the next upgrade its in 3 years" 0_0 what the Hard 3 years to make a clan page for us to make clans START MAKING A RIOT PPL this just got serious i did not know ijji servers but ppl say they were bether is that true??? come on aeria i know you can do better than ijji

cOntrAgOd

Rank 0
PostedOct 04, 2012 7:54 am
I play AVA for more than two years and have noticed that the oldest clans are (naturally) falling apart. The problem is that now we´re unable to create new competitive clans! How longer we have to wait until the clan management is implemented? Because of this mistake the portuguese community is already dying... not to mention that the game is full of hackers while you only care about new ways to raise money.

**** the AP system!
Give us back our game!

SkullAliv3

Rank 0
PostedOct 04, 2012 10:01 am
aeria sucks -.-

zed222

Rank 0
PostedOct 07, 2012 8:22 am
trainer
please update the first post . Smile

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1727533

teamspeakuser1

Rank 3
teamspeakuser1
PostedOct 07, 2012 11:19 am

zola222

Rank 0
zola222
PostedOct 13, 2012 6:11 am

Re: General clan info

trainer772 wrote:
Clans

How do I leave a clan?
Type "/clan leave" without quotes into chat.

How do I join a clan?
You can go around lobby asking if there are any clans recruiting. But unless you are SFC 1 or higher, it is very unlikely that a decent clan would be willing to recruit.

How do I make a clan?
Check this link out: http://clan.ava.aeriagames.com/clan

How long does it take for a clan to be approved?
Up to 1 week.

How do you get more than 24 spots?

I have 200,000 clan points... why isn't my clan a Company now?
Fill up all 24 spots and wait as many as 5 days.

What can a squad leader or clan leader do?
Squad leaders can recruit or kick members (including other squad leaders). Clan leaders can kick any member and change who is squad leader.

A clan hacked/stacked against us!
Record the instance using Bandicam or other screen recording device, or obtain plenty of screenshots (using the hacker screenshot guidelines in the case of a hacker) and submit it as a ticket. Please don't make a forum post about it.
Refer to this thread for a more detailed explanation: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1646839

Our clan record is reset every day!
There is a bug where a clan's record resets every day. I don't know how to solve it; submit it to helpdesk and/or make a new clan.

A.V.A Clan Guidelines
1: Creating a clan
- In order to create a clan you must be rank Staff Sergeant or above.
- All newly created clans begin as an “Irregular clan”. A Clan needs 5 members before it can be considered a “Regular clan”. As soon as you have 5 members in your clan, it automatically converts to a Regular clan (Platoon Rank). You must be a member of a Regular Clan to enter the Clan Server.
- If a clan remains irregular for 30 days, a notice warning of automatic clan closure is sent. If the clan still has less than 5 members 7 days after receiving the warning, the clan is automatically closed.

2: Forming a Squad:
A Squad is an elite group of clan members who are the representative players of the clan. The higher the clan level becomes, the more squads the clan can create. Squads can participate in leagues on behalf of their clan, and the rankings will indicate both the clan and squad names.
- The Clan Leader creates the squad and appoints a designated Squad Leader.
- The Squad Leader selects members from the clan to fill the squad. Only the Squad Leader can appoint Squad Members. A Clan Leader can appoint them self as a Squad Leader if they choose.
- A squad is formed when the clan leader appoints a squad leader, then the squad leader can appoint clan members to his/her squad.
- You can only belong to 1 clan/squad at a time.
- A squad becomes irregular if/when;
  • The Squad Leader withdraws from the clan
  • A squad member withdraws from the clan
  • The squad has less than 8 members
- An irregular squad means that it does not have the proper 8 member for regular squad.

Clan Wars
- To participate in a clan war, you must be a member of a clan that is ranked Platoon or higher.
- On the Server/Channel List, click “Clan”. This is where you will participate in Clan Wars.
- You can earn clan points by participating in Clan Wars. 3: Clan Rank System
Similar to ranking up your character, clans can also rank up or level up. By Ranking up your clan you unlock the ability to recruit more clan members, create multiple squads, and earn exclusive items that are only available to clans of certain ranks.

Clan Ranks & Squads:
- Platoon - Default Rank. Minumum Members: 5 Max Members: 24
  • Alpha Squad

- Company - Requires 200,000 Clan Points. Minimum Members: 24 Max Members: 48
  • Alpha Squad
  • Bravo Squad

- Battalion Requires 800,000 Clan Points. Minimum Members: 48 Max members: 96
  • Alpha Squad
  • Bravo Squad
  • Charlie Squad

- Army – Available through Events/Tournaments only. More info to come later
  • Alpha Squad
  • Bravo Squad
  • Charlie Squad
  • Delta Squad

Squad Guidelines
- The Clan Leader can appoint himself or any clan member as a squad leader of a squad
- A Squad Leader can only lead one squad at a time.
- The Clan leader can change a squad leader back to normal clan member and appoint a new squad leader
- Clan leader must appoint a new squad leader at the same time when removing a squad leader. A squad cannot be without a Leader.
- The Clan leader can remove the squad altogether. Having a squad is optional.
- A Squad Leader is the only person who can select clan members to be in his/her squad.
- Once a Squad Leader is appointed, Squad Leader can’t be changed/removed for
- Squad members can’t leave the squad at will. If a squad member wants to leave the squad, he must leave clan.  

trainer when i click that link it just comes up saying this site is on a redirect loop and wont load how do i fix it?