Author Message

onlygetme

Rank 0
Joined
22 Aug 2012
Posts
3
Location
Israel
PostedAug 31, 2012 12:07 pm
Update the link to create clan please...
Advertisement

SubRykon

Rank 0
SubRykon
Joined
27 Apr 2012
Posts
46
Location
Florance Italy
PostedAug 31, 2012 3:40 pm
onlygetme wrote:
Update the link to create clan please...  


Yeah come on DO SOMETHING!... This company got holidays? They are doing nothing cus they dont know how to make it... This was one of the BEST F2P Games ever and how it look now? I and many gamers are bored. Give us GM_Xander and other old ijji staff. This game is going down, this company will feel that if they do nothing like now. It is just warning for A.V.A Aeria. Do something or ppl will leave.

BgITopGirl

Rank 0
Joined
16 Apr 2012
Posts
36
Location
Croatia
PostedSep 01, 2012 7:16 am

N00b_Saib0t

Rank 0
Joined
23 Mar 2010
Posts
3
Location
Portugal
PostedSep 08, 2012 3:15 pm

when will the aeria clan page be ready

when will the aeria clan page be ready
me and my friends wanna create a clan but where is the page to create in aeria or when will they make that page

Aryakill

Rank 0
Aryakill
Joined
15 Aug 2012
Posts
2
Location
Aarhus Denmark
PostedSep 09, 2012 3:30 pm
i got a idea :p

maybe they dont do anything or saying nothing about it, coz they need to delete all EU clan.
and if they do it, all ppl from ava ll leave for sure , maybe thats why they do nothing for us

its possible Smile

(its only a supposition :p )

QuinkyOnAeria

Rank 0
QuinkyOnAeria
Joined
18 Jun 2012
Posts
34
Location
Netherlands
PostedSep 11, 2012 7:10 am
Aryakill wrote:
i got a idea :p

maybe they dont do anything or saying nothing about it, coz they need to delete all EU clan.
and if they do it, all ppl from ava ll leave for sure , maybe thats why they do nothing for us

its possible Smile

(its only a supposition :p )  


Alot of people will also leave when Clan Support isn't available.

N00b_Saib0t

Rank 0
Joined
23 Mar 2010
Posts
3
Location
Portugal
PostedSep 11, 2012 3:12 pm
QuinkyOnAeria wrote:
Aryakill wrote:
i got a idea :p

maybe they dont do anything or saying nothing about it, coz they need to delete all EU clan.
and if they do it, all ppl from ava ll leave for sure , maybe thats why they do nothing for us

its possible Smile

(its only a supposition :p )  


Alot of people will also leave when Clan Support isn't available.  



yeah thats for sure man aeria is putting in the game things of nothing and clan they are not doing nothing

QuinkyOnAeria

Rank 0
QuinkyOnAeria
Joined
18 Jun 2012
Posts
34
Location
Netherlands
PostedSep 11, 2012 5:30 pm
N00b_Saib0t wrote:
QuinkyOnAeria wrote:
Aryakill wrote:
i got a idea :p

maybe they dont do anything or saying nothing about it, coz they need to delete all EU clan.
and if they do it, all ppl from ava ll leave for sure , maybe thats why they do nothing for us

its possible Smile

(its only a supposition :p )  


Alot of people will also leave when Clan Support isn't available.  



yeah thats for sure man aeria is putting in the game things of nothing and clan they are not doing nothing  


Agreed.

I opened up a ticket questioning it. Their respond was that it is their 'Top Priority' and they currently can't give a time span.

...

AL1N1

Rank 0
Joined
11 Sep 2012
Posts
7
Location
Unirea Romania
PostedSep 12, 2012 11:48 pm

CLAN

How to create a clan? Please leave a link or a tutorial. Thanks

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
Joined
08 Apr 2012
Posts
2685
Location
Kawaii Slovenia
PostedSep 13, 2012 2:13 am

Re: CLAN

AL1N1 wrote:
How to create a clan? Please leave a link or a tutorial. Thanks  


you'll have to wait patiently like the rest of us so that Aeria Games adds the Clan Management. no one knows yet when that will exactly be.. so I recommend that you for now join some existing clan.

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: