Author Message

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
Joined
08 Apr 2012
Posts
2513
Location
Ljubljana Slovenia
PostedAug 19, 2012 5:28 am

Re: Squad Leader

How can ADD?
gipsi89 wrote:
How can I add other squad leaders or other inviters, now?  


you can't -.- you'll have to wait for Aeria to add clan management system.. just like me and the rest of the clan leaders. even GM's can't do this for you right now if you write them a ticket.

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing
Advertisement

BADRAZAR

Rank 0
Joined
22 Aug 2012
Posts
3
Location
United States
PostedAug 22, 2012 10:07 am
Guys i am desperate to leave my clan...Sad i type /clan leave then it sayd request failed and i am leader of clan Sad

MrYoti33

Rank 5
MrYoti33
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
4423
Location
Miami FL , United States
PostedAug 22, 2012 1:21 pm
You have to wait until Aeria sets the clan management webpage , until then hold on buddy is gonna be a long and bumpy ride Very Happy

Hadohken

Rank 0
Joined
19 Jul 2012
Posts
4
Location
United States
PostedAug 25, 2012 2:35 pm
I love how they have the time to add the stupid web mall but not transfer the clan management page from IJJI to Aeria. Aeria is going to be another failed company just like IJJI. :/

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
Joined
15 Feb 2012
Posts
3293
Location
Bowlofrice Korea, South
PostedAug 25, 2012 3:34 pm
Hadohken wrote:
I love how they have the time to add the stupid web mall but not transfer the clan management page from IJJI to Aeria. Aeria is going to be another failed company just like IJJI. :/  
They're working on that now, it's just that the web mall issue was somehow queued before clan page or indiv rankings.

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
Joined
28 Jan 2009
Posts
4444
Location
United States
PostedAug 25, 2012 3:46 pm
trainer772 wrote:
Hadohken wrote:
I love how they have the time to add the stupid web mall but not transfer the clan management page from IJJI to Aeria. Aeria is going to be another failed company just like IJJI. :/  
They're working on that now, it's just that the web mall issue was somehow queued before clan page or indiv rankings.  


Thats odd. People have been waiting to make their clans for a while...

Okesmak124

Rank 2
Okesmak124
Joined
24 Apr 2012
Posts
404
Location
Riobamba Ecuador
PostedAug 25, 2012 4:33 pm

O.o

Cool
BADRAZAR wrote:
Guys i am desperate to leave my clan...Sad i type /clan leave then it sayd request failed and i am leader of clan Sad  


LOL that's Terrible just wait a chance bro, Just wait and u gonna leave

Hadohken

Rank 0
Joined
19 Jul 2012
Posts
4
Location
United States
PostedAug 25, 2012 6:44 pm
trainer772 wrote:
Hadohken wrote:
I love how they have the time to add the stupid web mall but not transfer the clan management page from IJJI to Aeria. Aeria is going to be another failed company just like IJJI. :/  
They're working on that now, it's just that the web mall issue was somehow queued before clan page or indiv rankings.  

No one really gave a **** about the web mall even in IJJI so why even bother with it? I think the clan issue has been a problem longer than anything else Aeria thinks that they need to fix.

POROH007

Rank 0
POROH007
Joined
11 Aug 2012
Posts
4
Location
Карпинск Russia
PostedAug 30, 2012 1:10 am

Клан

Здорова, ну как у вас дела с кланами, решаете проблему или тока ещо думаете над этим!?

BgITopGirl

Rank 0
Joined
16 Apr 2012
Posts
32
Location
Croatia
PostedAug 30, 2012 5:31 am
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: