trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedJul 24, 2012 3:14 pm   Last edited by trainer772 on Nov 11, 2012 10:47 pm. Edited 8 times in total

General clan info

http://ava.aeriagames.com/clan
Clans

How do I leave a clan?
Type "/clan leave" without quotes into chat.

How do I join a clan?
You can go around lobby asking if there are any clans recruiting. But unless you are SFC 1 or higher, it is very unlikely that a decent clan would be willing to recruit.

How do I make a clan?
Check this link out: http://ava.aeriagames.com/clan

How long does it take for a clan to be approved?
Up to 1 week.

How do you get more than 24 spots?

I have 200,000 clan points... why isn't my clan a Company now?
Fill up all 24 spots and wait as many as 5 days.

What can a squad leader or clan leader do?
Squad leaders can recruit or kick members (including other squad leaders). Clan leaders can kick any member and change who is squad leader.

A clan hacked/stacked against us!
Record the instance using Bandicam or other screen recording device, or obtain plenty of screenshots (using the hacker screenshot guidelines in the case of a hacker) and submit it as a ticket. Please don't make a forum post about it.
Refer to this thread for a more detailed explanation: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1646839

Our clan record is reset every day!
There is a bug where a clan's record resets every day. I don't know how to solve it; submit it to helpdesk and/or make a new clan.

A.V.A Clan Guidelines
1: Creating a clan
- In order to create a clan you must be rank Staff Sergeant or above.
- All newly created clans begin as an “Irregular clan”. A Clan needs 5 members before it can be considered a “Regular clan”. As soon as you have 5 members in your clan, it automatically converts to a Regular clan (Platoon Rank). You must be a member of a Regular Clan to enter the Clan Server.
- If a clan remains irregular for 30 days, a notice warning of automatic clan closure is sent. If the clan still has less than 5 members 7 days after receiving the warning, the clan is automatically closed.

2: Forming a Squad:
A Squad is an elite group of clan members who are the representative players of the clan. The higher the clan level becomes, the more squads the clan can create. Squads can participate in leagues on behalf of their clan, and the rankings will indicate both the clan and squad names.
- The Clan Leader creates the squad and appoints a designated Squad Leader.
- The Squad Leader selects members from the clan to fill the squad. Only the Squad Leader can appoint Squad Members. A Clan Leader can appoint them self as a Squad Leader if they choose.
- A squad is formed when the clan leader appoints a squad leader, then the squad leader can appoint clan members to his/her squad.
- You can only belong to 1 clan/squad at a time.
- A squad becomes irregular if/when;
  • The Squad Leader withdraws from the clan
  • A squad member withdraws from the clan
  • The squad has less than 8 members
- An irregular squad means that it does not have the proper 8 member for regular squad.

Clan Wars
- To participate in a clan war, you must be a member of a clan that is ranked Platoon or higher.
- On the Server/Channel List, click “Clan”. This is where you will participate in Clan Wars.
- You can earn clan points by participating in Clan Wars. 3: Clan Rank System
Similar to ranking up your character, clans can also rank up or level up. By Ranking up your clan you unlock the ability to recruit more clan members, create multiple squads, and earn exclusive items that are only available to clans of certain ranks.

Clan Ranks & Squads:
- Platoon - Default Rank. Minumum Members: 5 Max Members: 24
  • Alpha Squad

- Company - Requires 200,000 Clan Points. Minimum Members: 24 Max Members: 48
  • Alpha Squad
  • Bravo Squad

- Battalion Requires 800,000 Clan Points. Minimum Members: 48 Max members: 96
  • Alpha Squad
  • Bravo Squad
  • Charlie Squad

- Army – Available through Events/Tournaments only. More info to come later
  • Alpha Squad
  • Bravo Squad
  • Charlie Squad
  • Delta Squad

Squad Guidelines
- The Clan Leader can appoint himself or any clan member as a squad leader of a squad
- A Squad Leader can only lead one squad at a time.
- The Clan leader can change a squad leader back to normal clan member and appoint a new squad leader
- Clan leader must appoint a new squad leader at the same time when removing a squad leader. A squad cannot be without a Leader.
- The Clan leader can remove the squad altogether. Having a squad is optional.
- A Squad Leader is the only person who can select clan members to be in his/her squad.
- Once a Squad Leader is appointed, Squad Leader can’t be changed/removed for
- Squad members can’t leave the squad at will. If a squad member wants to leave the squad, he must leave clan.
Advertisement

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedJul 24, 2012 3:22 pm
Post reserve.

KuronoUchuujin

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 3:24 pm
you can also type "/clan leave" to leave your clan

GoxyCrazy

Rank 0
GoxyCrazy
PostedJul 26, 2012 6:40 am

Re: General clan info

trainer772 wrote:
Clans

How do I leave a clan?
Go to http://ava.ijji.com/index.nhn and log in. On the right hand side should be your info and a box that says "My Clan." Click on your clan name to visit its home page. To the left side of the new window, there should be a "Leave this clan" button. Click it. Alternatively, you can ask your clan leader to kick you from the clan. Or you could type /clan leave

How do I join a clan?
You can go around lobby asking if there are any clans recruiting. But unless you are SFC 1 or higher, it is very unlikely that a decent clan would be willing to recruit.

How do I make a clan?
Click this link and fill out the form: http://ava.ijji.com/clan/create.nhn

How long does it take for a clan to be approved?
2-3 business days. Weekends do not count as business days.

How do you get more than 24 spots?

I have 200,000 clan points... why isn't my clan a Company now?
Fill up all 24 spots and wait as many as 5 days.

What can a squad leader or clan leader do?
Squad leaders can recruit or kick members (including other squad leaders). Clan leaders can kick any member and change who is squad leader.

A clan hacked/stacked against us!
Record the instance using Bandicam or other screen recording device, or obtain plenty of screenshots (using the hacker screenshot guidelines in the case of a hacker) and submit it as a ticket. Please don't make a forum post about it.

Our clan record is reset every day!
There is a bug where a clan's record resets every day. I don't know how to solve it; submit it to helpdesk.

A.V.A Clan Guidelines
1: Creating a clan
- In order to create a clan you must be rank Staff Sergeant or above.
- All newly created clans begin as an “Irregular clan”. A Clan needs 5 members before it can be considered a “Regular clan”. As soon as you have 5 members in your clan, it automatically converts to a Regular clan (Platoon Rank). You must be a member of a Regular Clan to enter the Clan Server.
- If a clan remains irregular for 30 days, a notice warning of automatic clan closure is sent. If the clan still has less than 5 members 7 days after receiving the warning, the clan is automatically closed.

2: Forming a Squad:
A Squad is an elite group of clan members who are the representative players of the clan. The higher the clan level becomes, the more squads the clan can create. Squads can participate in leagues on behalf of their clan, and the rankings will indicate both the clan and squad names.
- The Clan Leader creates the squad and appoints a designated Squad Leader.
- The Squad Leader selects members from the clan to fill the squad. Only the Squad Leader can appoint Squad Members. A Clan Leader can appoint them self as a Squad Leader if they choose.
- A squad is formed when the clan leader appoints a squad leader, then the squad leader can appoint clan members to his/her squad.
- You can only belong to 1 clan/squad at a time.
- A squad becomes irregular if/when;
  • The Squad Leader withdraws from the clan
  • A squad member withdraws from the clan
  • The squad has less than 8 members
- An irregular squad means that it does not have the proper 8 member for regular squad.

Clan Wars
- To participate in a clan war, you must be a member of a clan that is ranked Platoon or higher.
- On the Server/Channel List, click “Clan”. This is where you will participate in Clan Wars.
- You can earn clan points by participating in Clan Wars. 3: Clan Rank System
Similar to ranking up your character, clans can also rank up or level up. By Ranking up your clan you unlock the ability to recruit more clan members, create multiple squads, and earn exclusive items that are only available to clans of certain ranks.

Clan Ranks & Squads:
- Platoon - Default Rank. Minumum Members: 5 Max Members: 24
  • Alpha Squad

- Company - Requires 200,000 Clan Points. Minimum Members: 24 Max Members: 48
  • Alpha Squad
  • Bravo Squad

- Battalion Requires 800,000 Clan Points. Minimum Members: 48 Max members: 96
  • Alpha Squad
  • Bravo Squad
  • Charlie Squad

- Army – Available through Events/Tournaments only. More info to come later
  • Alpha Squad
  • Bravo Squad
  • Charlie Squad
  • Delta Squad

Squad Guidelines
- The Clan Leader can appoint himself or any clan member as a squad leader of a squad
- A Squad Leader can only lead one squad at a time.
- The Clan leader can change a squad leader back to normal clan member and appoint a new squad leader
- Clan leader must appoint a new squad leader at the same time when removing a squad leader. A squad cannot be without a Leader.
- The Clan leader can remove the squad altogether. Having a squad is optional.
- A Squad Leader is the only person who can select clan members to be in his/her squad.
- Once a Squad Leader is appointed, Squad Leader can’t be changed/removed for
- Squad members can’t leave the squad at will. If a squad member wants to leave the squad, he must leave clan.  

We apologize, our service is temporarily unavailable.

Ijji is down for maintenance in preparation for the migration to Aeria Games. Please try again later. For more information visit www.aeriagames.com

poligrafim

Rank 0
PostedJul 28, 2012 9:12 am

clan creation

approximately when could new clans be created ?

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedJul 28, 2012 9:18 am
in 1 or 2 weeks

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

IISkittlesII

Rank 2
PostedJul 29, 2012 5:27 pm
Great topic Smile

dutchbrownie

Rank 0
PostedJul 30, 2012 4:53 am

Change from leadership

How can i sign someone else as leader of my clan, instead of myself. Before -on ijji- you could ''Destinate Leader''. What to do now?

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedJul 30, 2012 5:34 am
write a ticket to the customer support http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support or wait 1 or 2 weeks so they implement the clan management on ava aeria homepage http://ava.aeriagames.com/

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

HellD00M

Rank 0
PostedJul 30, 2012 7:31 am
Thx for help .