BattalionOfRed

Rank 0
BattalionOfRed
PostedJul 26, 2012 7:48 am
Demoma22 wrote:
valeman2 wrote:
Actally Ijji fixed (Not aeria) but when Aeriagames released it came back  

Actually I still had this error even with IJJI, one update they decided to take a dump on Windows XP SP3 users and make SF slow load, then they made it so every other game crashes, and now it's lol nope you can't play at all but I'll still take away gun durability even though you didn't actually get in game.

Also valeman you still haven't grasped the concept of 2nd grade level english yet?  

It wasn't this bad for Ijji, just now I crashed trying to get on my second game of the day. I restarted SF and crashed again trying to rejoin that game. Yesterday, I did the exact same thing, but the second time I crashed it shut down my PC.

Seriously, Aeria, GET YOUR **** TOGETHER. You better give me something worthwhile, I just got an Alcad Ak74 from a gift box, and I want to use it. They better fix this **** game right now.
Advertisement

valeman2

Rank 3
valeman2
PostedJul 26, 2012 4:52 pm
Aeriagames has gave me the reply

2012-07-26 19:00:56 Response from Team Aeria
Dear valeman2 Thank you for contacting us Unfortunately this has been an on-going issue that we have been experiencing As we have no resolution for this issue we do suggest other ways to upgrade your OS We have let players know that swapping to another Windows OS does help out We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience on this matter Best Regards, Team Action  

This the High Priority Issue that Aeraigames need to fix (cause they messed up) Ijji fixed but when aeriagames took over it and release Game to live it came back. Worked fine in SF Closed Beta to.

And the Support Response say no resolution? I response is not correctly responsed. on this Top Priorty Issue that need fix causing alot of Windows XP user unable to play.

---
Going ignore that Demoma22 troll kid.

clarkeboi

Rank 0
PostedJul 28, 2012 8:23 am
They want you to upgrade your os? (Not saying this) How do they know if you could afford it?
What if you bough ap/spent ap on sf items? This is horrible and, I hope this is just some sick twisted joke.

valeman2

Rank 3
valeman2
PostedAug 02, 2012 6:01 pm
What they need to be fix is Windows XP Bug the TOP Priorty Bug not some report freeze bug fix the windows XP Bug.

Yea Aeriagames Support said they have solution to this?

More likely they going put Top Priory Issue "Windows XP Map Load CrasH" On the bottom of the list.

MAIN TOPIC FOR WINDOWS XP LOADING BUG IS THE GAME FAULT NOT OUR WINDOWS XP.

ASF Corporal Valeman2 SUPPORT DOUBLE EXP/SP Improvement Plan x2 EXP/SP Weekends 3 times every week and every month http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2119617

umk789

Rank 0
PostedAug 03, 2012 6:12 pm

win xp game guard execution error

pls help
when i double click soldier front it loads then when theirs black screen in middle off computer screen it says game execution error pls help

Gyzarus.

Rank 1
Gyzarus.
PostedSep 05, 2012 7:26 pm
i been having this problem too. i just barely migrated my acc here from ijji but when i started playing today, it would stop the program when im loading in a map, does someone know how to fix this? im also a windows xp user.

SoulistlC

Rank 0
PostedOct 20, 2012 10:05 pm
this windows xp bug isn't aerias fault its been around since ijji had it.

Darkoctupus

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2012 8:21 pm

XP

XP
IS THIS THING FIXED YET?