Uzlzzz

Rank 2
Uzlzzz
PostedJul 24, 2012 1:53 pm

Auto close

Yeah, I start up sf, goes smoothly I go in a room and click play. The bar loads and then sf auto closes and comes up with that soldier front has encountered a problem.
Advertisement

evl_famas

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 8:09 pm
Same thing man; I've had it all day so far. I've tried the advice of "change SF's resolution to be smaller than your computer's resolution" but it didn't work for me Sad. My computer is a Windows XP Service Pack 3, and it's pretty old, but I could still play SF back in the day. Although after one update some maps I could never play a full game on, or even completely load, like Desert Camp (forgot what else).

I've tried 1024x768 and 800x600 on my 1280x1024 computer; neither of them worked.

Good news is that my main transferred successfully though. Hopefully Aeria can get to this problem eventually :/

valeman2

Rank 3
valeman2
PostedJul 24, 2012 10:32 pm
Probaly is because Windows XP SP3 but the problem mostly the game Aeriagames said they fixed bug but never did.

Is game crash not auto closes Crash is a better word.

Is
mostly Windows XP i tried on my I7 Intel Turbo Core Windows 7 Desktop worked fine but the Starting Up Soldierfront still take long (which has not been fixed)

Windows XP has the Loading a Map Bug is because Soldierfront was updated by Aeriagames staff who uses Windows Vista + Probably that why.
Soldierfront Supports
Windows Vista and Windows 7 Only (Suppose be Windows XP Windows Vista Windows 7) but i dont know what aeriagames did.

ASF Corporal Valeman2 SUPPORT DOUBLE EXP/SP Improvement Plan x2 EXP/SP Weekends 3 times every week and every month http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2119617

Uzlzzz

Rank 2
Uzlzzz
PostedJul 25, 2012 3:51 am
valeman2 wrote:
Probaly is because Windows XP SP3 but the problem mostly the game Aeriagames said they fixed bug but never did.

Is game crash not auto closes Crash is a better word.

Is
mostly Windows XP i tried on my I7 Intel Turbo Core Windows 7 Desktop worked fine but the Starting Up Soldierfront still take long (which has not been fixed)

Windows XP has the Loading a Map Bug is because Soldierfront was updated by Aeriagames staff who uses Windows Vista + Probably that why.
Soldierfront Supports
Windows Vista and Windows 7 Only (Suppose be Windows XP Windows Vista Windows 7) but i dont know what aeriagames did.  

Soldier front had always supported Windows xp, I remember even playing it. If it's for vista and windows 7 on aeria, I'll be disappointed.

BattalionOfRed

Rank 0
BattalionOfRed
PostedJul 25, 2012 8:54 am
evl_famas wrote:
Same thing man; I've had it all day so far. I've tried the advice of "change SF's resolution to be smaller than your computer's resolution" but it didn't work for me Sad. My computer is a Windows XP Service Pack 3, and it's pretty old, but I could still play SF back in the day. Although after one update some maps I could never play a full game on, or even completely load, like Desert Camp (forgot what else).

I've tried 1024x768 and 800x600 on my 1280x1024 computer; neither of them worked.

Good news is that my main transferred successfully though. Hopefully Aeria can get to this problem eventually :/  

Same with me, sometimes a game loads right and all goes well, albeit slowly, but I can still fricking play after. Never had this problem with Ijji, and I just started playing SF again only to find Ijji switched over to here, and I'll probably quit SF for good if we aren't given a more game.

So, could anybody tell us why these problems occur out of the random? It makes no sense at all.

valeman2

Rank 3
valeman2
PostedJul 25, 2012 10:03 am
Actally Ijji fixed (Not aeria) but when Aeriagames released it came back

ASF Corporal Valeman2 SUPPORT DOUBLE EXP/SP Improvement Plan x2 EXP/SP Weekends 3 times every week and every month http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2119617

Demoma22

Rank 0
Demoma22
PostedJul 25, 2012 11:10 am
valeman2 wrote:
Actally Ijji fixed (Not aeria) but when Aeriagames released it came back  

Actually I still had this error even with IJJI, one update they decided to take a dump on Windows XP SP3 users and make SF slow load, then they made it so every other game crashes, and now it's lol nope you can't play at all but I'll still take away gun durability even though you didn't actually get in game.

Also valeman you still haven't grasped the concept of 2nd grade level english yet?

kidda1o1

Rank 0
kidda1o1
PostedJul 25, 2012 12:39 pm
Same problem I'm having here sigh...

valeman2

Rank 3
valeman2
PostedJul 25, 2012 5:06 pm
Actually Ijji did 80% of fix it but when it release to aeriagames it got wrost windows XP User.

evl_famas

Rank 0
PostedJul 26, 2012 12:39 am
... if Aeria's maintenance is done then i'm feeling pretty hopeless .__. Just downloaded SF onto my brother's laptop and it works, but is quite laggy (audio of reload does not sync with visual reload//the usual effect of lagging). Yes I tried lowering the resolution of both the computer and game, and quality level, and also used wired connection.

Does anyone think they'll come out with some patch for XP users...?