Author Message

modnar92

Rank 0
modnar92
Joined
02 Oct 2010
Posts
154
Location
Tübingen Germany
PostedJul 24, 2012 12:28 pm   Last edited by modnar92 on Jul 30, 2012 4:03 pm. Edited 3 times in total

Wallpaper

Rate it will ya

Update 1, improved the shadow and darkened areas on the soldier that are not hit by light for better contrast

Also changed image hoster, tinypic for some stupid reason resizes the wallpaper from 1920x1080 to 1600x900 and reduces quality


http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8949/battleava3.png


for fullsize http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/4451/battleava31.png

For comparison, here's the unedited version


http://i47.tinypic.com/o8fczr.jpg
Advertisement

jakenali17

Rank 0
jakenali17
Joined
21 Jul 2012
Posts
67
Location
United States
PostedJul 24, 2012 1:22 pm
I really like this one c: Im using it if its okay with you Smile
out of 10 i give it a 9

modnar92

Rank 0
modnar92
Joined
02 Oct 2010
Posts
154
Location
Tübingen Germany
PostedJul 24, 2012 2:10 pm
jakenali17 wrote:
I really like this one c: Im using it if its okay with you Smile
out of 10 i give it a 9  


No problem, feel free to use it

Sw33tEvil

Rank 0
Sw33tEvil
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
37
Location
Saudi Arabia
PostedJul 24, 2012 2:14 pm
Wuh thats totally cool Embarassed

10\10

Kyunikeon

Rank 5.1
Kyunikeon
Joined
19 Jul 2012
Posts
7682
Location
Academic City Japan
PostedJul 25, 2012 4:47 am
Nice editing skills C:

Posted By Aeria Mobile

GoldShovel

Rank 0
GoldShovel
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
81
Location
United States
PostedJul 25, 2012 5:48 am
wut exaclty did u do, it looks the same to me

kalinXange

Rank 2
Joined
22 Jul 2012
Posts
514
Location
United States
PostedJul 25, 2012 6:55 am
Love it ;D

Excellent Job!

a4trilogy

Rank 0
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
16
Location
United States
PostedJul 25, 2012 8:32 am
GoldShovel wrote:
wut exaclty did u do, it looks the same to me  


Modnar color corrected the character so that he doesn't stand out too much from the background. In the original version, it seems like the guy was just slapped on there.

@Modnar, excellent job but you should consider adding some yellow highlights at the sides of the character (mainly the legs), due to the bullets. <3 (I think you already did, but... I'm not sure I can see it right.)

modnar92

Rank 0
modnar92
Joined
02 Oct 2010
Posts
154
Location
Tübingen Germany
PostedJul 26, 2012 9:16 am
a4trilogy wrote:
GoldShovel wrote:
wut exaclty did u do, it looks the same to me  


Modnar color corrected the character so that he doesn't stand out too much from the background. In the original version, it seems like the guy was just slapped on there.

@Modnar, excellent job but you should consider adding some yellow highlights at the sides of the character (mainly the legs), due to the bullets. <3 (I think you already did, but... I'm not sure I can see it right.)  


I don't think they're bullets, it's just random floating light, like in the beginning of this trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op25KdKB4oY

RainbowPee

Rank 1
RainbowPee
Joined
26 Jul 2012
Posts
305
Location
Antarctica Niger
PostedJul 27, 2012 6:27 pm
a mix of bf3 and ava?

pretty nice. 8/10
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: