Author Message

gverty

Rank 0
Joined
03 Aug 2012
Posts
12
Location
Finland
PostedAug 13, 2012 9:38 am
Has any of the gms confirmed anything about the clans, if not could they possibly do so?
Advertisement

rat3dx

Rank 0
Joined
26 May 2012
Posts
59
Location
United States
PostedAug 19, 2012 4:35 am
Been well over 2 weeks, any word on when it's coming?

dannywon21

Rank 0
dannywon21
Joined
14 Aug 2012
Posts
125
Location
United States
PostedAug 19, 2012 7:01 am
Also wondering when the Clan system will be up?

fathi1

Rank 0
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
23
Location
Pakistan
PostedAug 21, 2012 5:02 am
.Predator wrote:
The clan system will be up soon in about 2 weeks  



~ ~ when

2 weeks

now we in the 5th

__Certified__

Rank 0
__Certified__
Joined
06 Jul 2012
Posts
158
Location
London United Kingdom
PostedAug 21, 2012 12:38 pm
.Predator wrote:
The clan system will be up soon in about 2 weeks  


Who lied to you?

drfartay699

Rank 0
Joined
02 Sep 2012
Posts
17
Location
United States
PostedSep 02, 2012 8:33 pm
Want free prizes? Here’s a free way to get Free Stuff!

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=516474
http://www.rewards1.com/1325256
http://www.cashcrate.com/4061694

1. Copy And Paste Link
2. Sign Up And Do Free Offers
3. Do Email Offers For Fast Points

BASI0008

Rank 0
BASI0008
Joined
12 Apr 2012
Posts
152
Location
SIALKOT Pakistan
PostedSep 03, 2012 5:22 am
drfartay699 wrote:
Want free prizes? Here’s a free way to get Free Stuff!

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=516474
http://www.rewards1.com/1325256
http://www.cashcrate.com/4061694

1. Copy And Paste Link
2. Sign Up And Do Free Offers
3. Do Email Offers For Fast Points  


do we can convert them into aeria points??

gverty

Rank 0
Joined
03 Aug 2012
Posts
12
Location
Finland
PostedSep 03, 2012 7:03 am
Is any sort of reply possible from gms apart the first one, because it has been such a many weeks after that. I would start playing sf again if they could get the clans back. Even more if they get them back as they were.

Vicienzo.

Rank 1
Vicienzo.
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
272
Location
Montreal Canada
PostedSep 03, 2012 2:55 pm
Can't wait, finally.

drfartay699

Rank 0
Joined
02 Sep 2012
Posts
17
Location
United States
PostedSep 04, 2012 6:48 pm
BASI0008 wrote:
drfartay699 wrote:
Want free prizes? Here’s a free way to get Free Stuff!

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=516474
http://www.rewards1.com/1325256
http://www.cashcrate.com/4061694

1. Copy And Paste Link
2. Sign Up And Do Free Offers
3. Do Email Offers For Fast Points  


do we can convert them into aeria points??  


Yes you can!
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: